Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Oh I didn't know there was a sequel to the first one.
Wait...Party system? Goddemmet.
You won't make me to recruit that catgirl or ANYONE at all unless they chill / get benched forever then sure, I am a solo player and solo in any game is what I'll be!!!
Strength and Solitude are by my side, no matter how hard it is I'll overcome it!!!

striker129er

Dec 29, 2017
The bee and paladin is just me being overly simplistic about the event in the Hive questline where you can help Azyrran to deal with the corruption at her hive. The specific event I'm referring to is when you call in Liaden, the Lumian paladin that's on duty for the purification of the corrupted honey pool, along with Azyrran by said pool. You have the option of either letting the purification happen or kicking them both into the pool and turn them into bimbos.

P.S: Forgot to mention that it's not a mandatory quest and becomes available after you've interacted with Azyrran iirc.
Ah I see, never knew that was a thing.

From this to the fact that I never knew about the centaur corruption route, either I am not paying attention, or CoC needs to find ways to tell us there's content to be found and how.

Does anyone want to list down any other "Corruption" route there is in this game? Would be nice for those who want a full corruption route.

Last edited:
Reactions: RenH

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Ah I see, never knew that was a thing.

From this to the fact that I never knew about the centaur corruption route, either I am not paying attention, or CoC needs to find ways to tell us there's content to be found and how.

Does anyone want to list down any other "Corruption" route there is in this game? Would be nice for those who want a full corruption route.
Those are two of the major ones and in both the outcome is underwhelming to put it mildly. In the centaur quest in particular it just leads to an empty zone because the writer doesn't want to do corruption content. In the bee hive quest it means missing out on Azzyran as a companion: Corrupted Azzy will just be hanging out in the hive where you can go repeat the sex scene, but if you want her as a companion (both normal and bimbo version) you have to go the purifying route.

The other two major choices that come to mind are not helping Quin when you meet him and fucking over Arona in the orc warcamp quest.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Which of course allows them to put delays on other, more requested content because they're always working on "their" characters "on the side". Both TiTS and CoC2 suffer from so many incomplete characters it's actually insane. With some of them, it's so obvious that whatever chat/sex options are available now hint at other scenes or even blatantly point towards/lead into another scene that still hasn't been written or implemented. Then you look to when the last time that character had content added to them and it's more often than not over half a year ago, if not much further back.
Yeah I completely understand burnout, but with how much they went on and on about companions and how much work they are, you'd think Savin would be a little more stern with their writers.
Atugia just got some scenes and I believe she may be getting bimbofication in the future. But Quin, Azzyran, and Berwyn are incredibly lacking compared to the other companions. Heck Berwyn's going to have so many variations I don't think his situation will even change that much after the transition.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
Savin pretends the game is for everyone, but it's mostly for males varying from straight to bi. Thus most of the content is catered to that.

Sorry pal.
I think youn mean bis ranging from male to female. It has het content, but don't tell me it's really aimed at Heterosexuals with the way it pushes herms and futas on you and acts oblivious to people not being into those with dicks in the writing throughout the game.
f95 and complaining about free content, what a duo :ROFLMAO:
You're complaining about not wanting to waste your time on content you don't like, yet you're taking the time to make sure others know you're not going to waste your time with it?
At least you can't argue:"It can't be that bad, you're paying for it." Like with other artists who turn out to do a lot of Futa, my attitude is:"Putting up with it is my payment. I won't actually encourage you going where I know you will keep going further with money."

Last edited:

James3

Dec 12, 2018
Why is the encounter rate so fucking high? I literally can't move more than 2 tiles without an encounter. It just gets worse and worse with every update the game is nearly unplayable at this point
Seems like either the rng hates you, or you don't understand that hitting Encounter guarantees a proc, it's just whether it's a hostile 1 that varies (probably while trying to open paths with it). To me it's a little sparse when just moving from square to square. What annoys me is when I count on that, then an enemy appears right before my party would have eaten.

kazama19jin

Sep 25, 2019
Just looked at the comments from the update on Fenoxo and Savin said that you will never be able to fuck Gweyr,so what was the point of that entire quest line? From start to finish it's just a word salad with nothing much interesting, me eventually having fun with Gweyr was the only thing pushing me through that snooze fest

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Just looked at the comments from the update on Fenoxo and Savin said that you will never be able to fuck Gweyr,so what was the point of that entire quest line? From start to finish it's just a word salad with nothing much interesting, me eventually having fun with Gweyr was the only thing pushing me through that snooze fest
Tobs.

Reactions: Dwemer

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
His explanation is the same one for why majority of shopkeepers in the main town and other characters can't be romanced. That being he dosen't want everything to be a fuckfest and not make the player the center of everything where he gets to romance all characters in the game.

Reactions: destroyerofassholes

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
His explanation is the same one for why majority of shopkeepers in the main town and other characters can't be romanced. That being he dosen't want everything to be a fuckfest and not make the player the center of everything where he gets to romance all characters in the game.
Its a little bit too late for that, don't you think? They designed the game, where those NPC just stand in a shop whole day and dissappear during the night. They have nothing to them, they're just dummies waiting for you to interact with them. Who else in this game can be a center of everything, if all that all that changes in this extremely static game is you moving through cells?

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
He's like some kind of super anti-father, who wants his 'daughter-creation' to get fucked by everyone and everything with a pulse. Except her ass of course, 'cause that's speshul.
Everyone knows the backdoor is the most special of places! That place that always seems to get the most honourable of treatments because buttstuff. Since it's Cait, it must be extra special so you, the non-backer, can't have any! Oh, she's so special that not even literally meeting the very god she worships is enough for you to get that sort of access, let alone knock her up.

That's for the peons in the temple you spent your cold hard cash on building just to win her favor. What's this? Even wanting to knock those people up costs a fortune? Well, time to get grinding and work on that Gweyr quest and--no, wait, can't do her too.

Jokes aside, it's hilarious that her anal virginity is what she treasures most when she has zero qualms riding the entire shaft of a demented, and possibly corrupted, horse. Will fuck anything that moves as long as it isn't her butt. Yours, though? That's free real estate.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
I wonder how her anal virginity is even possible in setting where every NPC you lose to is going to rape you in all available holes.
That's the thing though, there are some enemies that can choose to fuck her ass - which is almost pure RNG if they do - if you lose to them, which means you have to always win against those enemies to guarantee you "earn the extra reward if she still has her anal virginity" much later on. These at least include Arona, Hornets, and the Drider Queen, pretty sure.

It's honestly ridiculous that an NPC companion whose entire character is based around whoring herself to anyone and everyone with the purpose of spreading her whoring religion and proving her devotion to said religion, is so very reluctant to allow her whole body to be used by keeping her ass off-limits.

It's the complete opposite of everything else she does.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
I wonder how her anal virginity is even possible in setting where every NPC you lose to is going to rape you in all available holes.
I'm more amazed that despite getting equally as fucked as you are when you lose to NPCs, they somehow respectfully avoid her ass while they savagely ravage the holes that everyone else has.

Get the fuck out, Mallach. You ain't Cait's patron deity, Savin is.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Does she ever even explain why her anal virginity was the line she was never willing to cross. You'd think whoring yourself in a sex cult she'd resign that her body's not going to be all that sacred. At least Kiro was romantic at heart which is why she retained her vaginal virginity, I want to know Cait's excuse. Is this another case of the writers trying to subvert our expectations

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes