destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I got no problem with eating offal, man. It's just that that's a very, very sensitive place, not food.

That's actually revealed in the second Kas dream after the WC dungeon, IIRC. I know for a fact that you don't have to do the temple to find that out.
The temple fleshes it out a lot (via all the answers) and I'd say it's very important to the plot. She essentially gets concrete proof that it can be done if I haven't misinterpreted it. That shouldn't be in temple content.

EmptyHusk97

May 9, 2020
Which one? The female centaur or Undermountain? I've just arrived to undermountain and met the other champion of whatever.
Ahmri.
Sorry I read again your question.
After meeting Gweyr you must talk to her and listen/playing her history, then beating the cult for learning tips.
After this you have three task:
Camp fight
Boat
Dungeon (before this one you must talk with Imora for a spell)

Last edited:

IcemanR

May 1, 2019
Ahmri.
Sorry I read again your question.
After meeting Gweyr you must talk to her and listen/playing her history, then beating the cult for learning tips.
After this you have three task:
Camp fight
Boat
Dungeon (before this one you must talk with Imora for a spell)
thanks......that is really, reallly annoying its a random encounter. why? who thought that was a good idea?

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
ayo can someone reply to this message telling me what the password was for the last mission with gweyr and what do you gain from doing it. just want to know if its worth the effort to do it all over again

EmptyHusk97

May 9, 2020
thanks......that is really, reallly annoying its a random encounter. why? who thought that was a good idea?
If You stay in the south It easier to meet the cult paty and for meeting Imora you must explore the north.

ayo can someone reply to this message telling me what the password was for the last mission with gweyr and what do you gain from doing it. just want to know if its worth the effort to do it all over again
Issal Saal Craa Gas Iskar. Reward: Giant's glove

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
The fact they hid the fucking motivation reveal behind their shit temple is still infuriating. Fuck those morons.

It's perfectly understandable too apparently; she wants to bear actual offspring. Sounds great! Sounds like content that would be interesting to play with! (Can you transform imps? Merge them? Gendershift them? Force souls back into them? Can they grow a soul? Can you fuck one into them? All things that would be fun to try out.)
That "reveal" was pretty much stated during Winter City though???

Reactions: AWetDream87

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
how to increase storage capacity at garth's place. i used something along the lines of "garth_storage_upgrade" and that didnt change anything

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
how to increase storage capacity at garth's place. i used something along the lines of "garth_storage_upgrade" and that didnt change anything
Theres a chest you can grab to increase the capacity at the wayfort. Can't remember where but walk around near the exit to frostwood, it increase by 10? If im not mistaken?

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
You know, for a game called "Corruption of Champions II", there isn't a lot of corrupting of champions going on. At most, you can kick a bee and a paladin into a pool of evil juice to make them bimbos but that's about it. Also, considering that we're supposed to be the champion, the game doesn't do a good job at making feel one either since most of the time you're being tossed around from one NPC story to another. Usually Cait because she is clearly the best character through sheer content allocated for her.

On another note, what exactly is the point of upgrading the damn Nursery? Gwyneth only needs the first few upgrades to start fucking you so that's not it. Considering that most of the kids I've got in there are hers, you'd think there'd be some mention of it from her or her family but no. You can't even interact with your children outside of the ones with your fox waifu and that's just limited to Kinu. Not to mention that the gods in this world are useless since they don't even bother doing anything to Kas, who we keep being reminded is going to screw the world quite literally.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
You know, for a game called "Corruption of Champions II", there isn't a lot of corrupting of champions going on. At most, you can kick a bee and a paladin into a pool of evil juice to make them bimbos but that's about it. Also, considering that we're supposed to be the champion, the game doesn't do a good job at making feel one either since most of the time you're being tossed around from one NPC story to another. Usually Cait because she is clearly the best character through sheer content allocated for her.

On another note, what exactly is the point of upgrading the damn Nursery? Gwyneth only needs the first few upgrades to start fucking you so that's not it. Considering that most of the kids I've got in there are hers, you'd think there'd be some mention of it from her or her family but no. You can't even interact with your children outside of the ones with your fox waifu and that's just limited to Kinu. Not to mention that the gods in this world are useless since they don't even bother doing anything to Kas, who we keep being reminded is going to screw the world quite literally.
corruption is the end game, putting it halfway through won't make much sense

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
corruption is the end game, putting it halfway through won't make much sense
Oh, I understand that. What I mean is that there really isn't that much focus on the actual 'corrupting' part of corruption. Yeah there's a purity/corrupted meter that effects some dialogue and actions but last I checked, the world seems to be just fine with it. Your companions maybe mildly upset but they still stick around, there aren't that many quests that are affected by your current corruption level and lastly, corruption maybe the endgame but it is also a gradual process.

People don't get into corruption just for the end result, they usually come for the process. Seeing a pure soul fall into depravity overtime, watching as the champion of justice gets reduced to a sex-craving maniac. The 'how' matters just as much as the results hence my ramblings on the lack of corrupting happening.

redcynic

Jul 12, 2017
Your standard RPGM Corruption JRPG: Pure girl, gets violated a few times, gets aroused, begins to enjoy it, falls into depravity. depending on the quality of the game you skip a few steps

Corruption of Champions: Multiple hard checks on scenes that required a corruption stat, even had some rudimentary changes in masturbation scenes based on player corruption. Corruption was not always 'good' either, you could get locked OUT of content.

"Corruption: of Champions 2: Romance a demon while staying as pure as you want (some charity required). Fall into the depths of debauchery and...be a little meaner to people.

Like it's telling that more than one author has outright said they don't like writing corrupt variants/corruption content in a game called Corruption of Champions. Now, I don't play or enjoy that kind of content but if you showed me a text game called Footrubbing of the Feminine I would probably assume the writer(s) liked feet.

striker129er

Dec 29, 2017
You know, for a game called "Corruption of Champions II", there isn't a lot of corrupting of champions going on. At most, you can kick a bee and a paladin into a pool of evil juice to make them bimbos but that's about it.
Wait you can do that? All I can get for corruption is the corrupted Elf and dreams about a corrupted Cait. Which Bee and Paladin r u talking about???

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Wait you can do that? All I can get for corruption is the corrupted Elf and dreams about a corrupted Cait. Which Bee and Paladin r u talking about???
The bee and paladin is just me being overly simplistic about the event in the Hive questline where you can help Azyrran to deal with the corruption at her hive. The specific event I'm referring to is when you call in Liaden, the Lumian paladin that's on duty for the purification of the corrupted honey pool, along with Azyrran by said pool. You have the option of either letting the purification happen or kicking them both into the pool and turn them into bimbos.

P.S: Forgot to mention that it's not a mandatory quest and becomes available after you've interacted with Azyrran iirc.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes