tardford

Feb 26, 2019
Arona is cool. Dont know if more dom-futas is even wanted. Is Arona finished now btw?
Also kinda bummed out that Wsan left his projects in TITS for this. Brint and Evelyn are ok but it feels like both games are in ruts, esp. TITs with its dead storylines

Aug 29, 2017
Yeah, Sera is pretty amazing altogether. Nonesuch just seems to be a good writer overall. Sad that they left to work on a game that would end up abandoned, but then again understandable as TiTS has horseshit dev pace.
Pretty sure Nonesuch is has an on/off thing going with tits, going by a glance at his thread on the fenforum.

Reactions: OofSs

WaterH20

May 5, 2018
apk
PC

0.4.7 Patch Notes:

• GweyrQuest finally has its conclusion — time to bring an old dog home! (Written by TheObserver)
  • New TF: Lizardfolk! (By GothPastel)
  • Lots of Lyla fixes. Sorry about that!
  • New Bust: Casual Gweyr (pictured, by DCL)
  • New Busts: Lyric has a bunch of new busts if you give ’em a bunch of coin. (Care of DCL)
  • I get paid to shitpost, not to write CoC2 patchnotes – Gedan

kazama19jin

Sep 25, 2019
I'm legitimately not sure if we will EVER reach that point considering just how many writers are straight up against corruption content. Like, SKoW, Tobs and Bubbleass have all made clear that they don't really respect corruption routes and won't really do content for them in their characters and shit.

In SKoW's case sure she made corruption content an option, but she also purposely made it half-assed and made it clear that she hated that shit.

Bubble straight up calls you an asshole for even preferring that content, (in that he thinks you "corrupting" his super special OC makes you an asshole, because fuck playing the game apparently).

It's pretty scummy in a way,they are collectively paid like 26k a month,but will throw a fit when people that pay them ask for something,but have no issue with having their OC's having a power fantasy at the expense of the player ,mostly on Tobs,who I see as the shitties writer they have,someone who intentuinoally antogonizes the community that don't like their cringe OC or convoluted self-jerk story

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
I genuinely don't understand how tobs was allowed to cram this whole-ass boring-ass wolf family subplot into the game. Like, literally, the sanctimonious monologues won over the sex scenes 4389459068405968 to 0. Holy shit.

Last edited:

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Arona is cool. Dont know if more dom-futas is even wanted. Is Arona finished now btw?
Also kinda bummed out that Wsan left his projects in TITS for this. Brint and Evelyn are ok but it feels like both games are in ruts, esp. TITs with its dead storylines
According to Savin, none of the companions are ever going to be "finished". Their character arcs may be completed, and boy are Azzy and Arona in developmental purgatory because of that, but they'll ideally never stop getting content until the game is completed.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
According to Savin, none of the companions are ever going to be "finished". Their character arcs may be completed, and boy are Azzy and Arona in developmental purgatory because of that, but they'll ideally never stop getting content until the game is completed.
Which of course allows them to put delays on other, more requested content because they're always working on "their" characters "on the side". Both TiTS and CoC2 suffer from so many incomplete characters it's actually insane. With some of them, it's so obvious that whatever chat/sex options are available now hint at other scenes or even blatantly point towards/lead into another scene that still hasn't been written or implemented. Then you look to when the last time that character had content added to them and it's more often than not over half a year ago, if not much further back.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Yeah we don't talk about TITS here but in a way both games show that neither Fenoxo nor Savin have any qualifications in game design, which is a completely separate field from programming and tbh, their method delivers them a consistent income and a measure of internet clout from paypigs with zero real incentive to change or improve.

Why bother to get better when you get what they get for their current level of effort?

At least TITS has more preggo content, including where you dual a futa for the rights to preg a princess and they finally added at least a mention with the new goblins, even though it's still weak as heck and a few transformations (mostly just giving people horse cocks though, which is uhhh, extremely weak. Literally only a single de-dicking)

Fuck you witch a cactus for making me Google that, man.
Y'all city folk are too squeamish. Have you ever eaten a hot dog? Guess which part of the hog is hard to sell and therefore goes directly into your dog?

kazama19jin

Sep 25, 2019
eah we don't talk about TITS here but in a way both games show that neither Fenoxo nor Savin have any qualifications in game design, which is a completely separate field from programming and tbh, their method delivers them a consistent income and a measure of internet clout from paypigs with zero real incentive to change or improve.

One of the reasons why I dislike monthly recurring payments for development,they are incentivized to drag it out as long as possible ,perfect example is Cloud Meadow a ''game'' that is in developemt for years with very little actual change while racking in almost 18k.

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
Dunno for me content is slower to come out with stuff and TiTs is even longer. I know the issues with flash etc etc. Just wish it had at least a bit more updates if possible. Ah well, time to hide back in the shadows and stalk the game still. :)

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
wish theyd add more kas. shes is my boo and i will die for her
The fact they hid the fucking motivation reveal behind their shit temple is still infuriating. Fuck those morons.

It's perfectly understandable too apparently; she wants to bear actual offspring. Sounds great! Sounds like content that would be interesting to play with! (Can you transform imps? Merge them? Gendershift them? Force souls back into them? Can they grow a soul? Can you fuck one into them? All things that would be fun to try out.)

Reactions: donofdarkness1

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
The fact they hid the fucking motivation reveal behind their shit temple is still infuriating. Fuck those morons.

It's perfectly understandable too apparently; she wants to bear actual offspring. Sounds great! Sounds like content that would be interesting to play with! (Can you transform imps? Merge them? Gendershift them? Force souls back into them? Can they grow a soul? Can you fuck one into them? All things that would be fun to try out.)
Savin:

tenor.gif

stop there sprinter.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Y'all city folk are too squeamish. Have you ever eaten a hot dog? Guess which part of the hog is hard to sell and therefore goes directly into your dog?
I got no problem with eating offal, man. It's just that that's a very, very sensitive place, not food.
That's actually revealed in the second Kas dream after the WC dungeon, IIRC. I know for a fact that you don't have to do the temple to find that out.

Reactions: AWetDream87

zwere

Mar 27, 2020
That's actually revealed in the second Kas dream after the WC dungeon, IIRC. I know for a fact that you don't have to do the temple to find that out.
Not just the dream, I'm sure the post-wayfort encounter also heavily implies she's not fond of birthing imps.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes