zwere

Mar 27, 2020
f95 and complaining about free content, what a duo :ROFLMAO:
Every time someone points out complaining on f95 an angel gets its wings.
You're complaining about not wanting to waste your time on content you don't like, yet you're taking the time to make sure others know you're not going to waste your time with it?
Personally I just like to complain for the sake of complaining and I find CoC a perfect dumping grounds for complaints but to each their own.

Mar 28, 2018
Well I am not going to pretend to know how to write erotically, there is so much more than putting a dick into a hole. While corruption of champions II cater to a number of fetishes, it almost seems tame compared to TITS or even its predecessor. Ball sucking, food play, foot play, fuck even more dates or hanging out with your kids would be nice. How do I (the champion) impact my companions and the world around me? Marriage was introduced for two of our companions, and outside of the champion itself, the world seems lonely there is no couple outside of the champion which makes it seem a little unrealistic.

TLDR: More fetishes, more interactions with already established characters, impact the world, flesh out the areas around us more (Winter city is like an abandoned village for Christ's sake.) But nevertheless, I believe it will get better... I hope.

Reactions: enumate

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I still am scratching my head at people complaining about too much futa in this game.

There's literally triple (or more!) amount of straight female NPCs with sex scenes as futa. There's ONE futa companion (no, I'm not counting Eth) and the companions with by far the most content (Cait and Kiyoko) are straight female. There's more MALE companions than futa, which honestly makes no sense given the audience.

Heck, when was the last update before this that had a significant amount of futa content? April?

Reactions: silentangel

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I don't care if they add more futa content as long as they give a brint content update at the end and that for the love of God it's not about their harem.:giggle:
there's definitely going to be a brint update when that new area releases considering it's his hometown

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
I do not know why I have the ugly feeling that they will concentrate on creating new npc and contain the plot a bit and will only add brint's mother and some content from his female berción.

sluttica95

Aug 16, 2020
Why is the encounter rate so fucking high? I literally can't move more than 2 tiles without an encounter. It just gets worse and worse with every update the game is nearly unplayable at this point

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Why is the encounter rate so fucking high? I literally can't move more than 2 tiles without an encounter. It just gets worse and worse with every update the game is nearly unplayable at this point
Because encounters contain so many sex scenes and are essential to the game :)

And why are you having so much trouble? It's pretty easy to beat most enemies...

Reactions: claralover

grazzy

Jul 4, 2018
Anyone know if there's anything beyond the Evergreen scene and the handful of extra talks for Lyla? This seems less like an expansion pack and more like one extra static scene. She's an alright character, but seriously barren. It kind of seems like she's getting cucked by Evergreen here, which is a bit hot, but with no options or choices it's not very enjoyable.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Anyone know if there's anything beyond the Evergreen scene and the handful of extra talks for Lyla? This seems less like an expansion pack and more like one extra static scene. She's an alright character, but seriously barren. It kind of seems like she's getting cucked by Evergreen here, which is a bit hot, but with no options or choices it's not very enjoyable.
There were 4 new scenes though?

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
What a coincidence because I want some REAL WOMEN W WOMEN PARTS for my Male character and it looks like we're both getting screwed. Seriously who the bloody hell is all this Futa aimed towards?
Apparently if what Kiro said is to be believed, Futa's are for people who want the best of both worlds. Though I wouldn't take a rapist's advice on healthy sexual relationships

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
People, Lyla's writer Fleep sometimes visits this thread, so do be kind. They seem to be pretty chill and did answer criticism maturely way back when Lyla was first released.
Yeah Fleep's scenes kinda lacks the quality of the usual ones i get used to. But at least he genuinely cares about his writing criticism which is free too if i would guess. Unlike some god tier novella self inserting power fantasy writers. Give Fleep more time and it'll turn out better.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes