menatv

Dec 6, 2019
First of all, thanks chowderdomo for the download. Always appreciate those who share that here.

That being said, pretty slim pickings for an update. A TF and more scenes for a character that I barely remember. And the previous poster is right -- poor Eryka has been languishing for quite some time. I keep hearing she will be given more updates in the future, but so far nothing.

Was hoping for a little more in the Minotaur undermountain. Like maybe even the barest introduction to Minotaur City content. Oh well..maybe next time.

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
hm... where is lyla after i sent her to wayfort? i didnt see her there
edit : nvm, she showed up in the nighttime

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
These last updates make me wonder... Is it really that hard to add any characters with penises BUT without breasts?
I think they were called males... Are they not in fashion anymore?
Savin pretends the game is for everyone, but it's mostly for males varying from straight to bi. Thus most of the content is catered to that.

Sorry pal.

jasfest

Jun 2, 2017
I am legitimately tired as fuck of futadommes.
the writers working on the game are obviously into taking cock, and not giving it, the game has been feeling like its just sub content for dominant npc's for a long time, which is very obvious, because the scenes where the main character takes a cock in any of their orifices are extensive in the descriptions and are often varied, meanwhile, the ones where its the mc doing the penetration is always like "well, they eeeeehhhhh they fucked, and... the npc screamed a lot and, said your cock is big or whatever"

and sub content is not the issue, the issue is the difference between the quality and quantity sub content gets vs dom content, if you want to put your character cock into other characters, the scenes are always going to be rushed, bland, and basic, meanwhile the other side gets all the effort and polish.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes