JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
That would make more sense, I read it more as Savin being insulted that his writing was assumed to be targeted towards women or bisexual men, but that was probably more just me honing in on how he stereotypically acts and assuming the worst. Either way, it's still jarring to see this 'professional developer' acting like a playground bully on the forums, even though the OP was saying dumb shit.
U should've gotten used to his antics by now dude since you're one of the fenoxo forum members. He just don't care. Until backers threaten to unsub from his game that is. His attitude is always like that. It's like replying to a comment section on youtube or twitter. Can't be bothered to be professional.

Rawiya

Donor
Jan 19, 2019
Savin is such a dick. He may have reason in that particular thread- but in general he is a large part of why I will never give another red cent to Fenofox and Co. Savin takes being a complete ass to a whole new level. And I personally will never give anything he works on a single penny, because I believe he deserves nothing for being a real "delight" so many times to so many people without any repercussions.

I am curious if this is the same version they have floating around on steam or not.

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
That would make more sense, I read it more as Savin being insulted that his writing was assumed to be targeted towards women or bisexual men, but that was probably more just me honing in on how he stereotypically acts and assuming the worst. Either way, it's still jarring to see this 'professional developer' acting like a playground bully on the forums, even though the OP was saying dumb shit.
No I agree with you, he hasn't cultivated a very nice reputation on the forums lol.

Reactions: Mandoto

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Can someone explain how to switch party companions without coming to a scene where a new companion may join automatically?
If you don't have access to the waystones yet, then go to an area where you can talk to the companion you want to get rid of. Like the tavern in the starter town (I thought you could do it at a campsite but you can't, woops). In their talk menu there should be a button that says Dismiss. Then talk to the companion you want to put in your party and now that you have a free slot there should be an option that says Recruit.

If you do have access to the waystones, just stand on the waystone tile and hit the Change Party button that should be there. Use the arrows to cycle through your available companions. Dismiss who you don't want and then you're free to recruit who you do.

Last edited:
Reactions: DoctorSargePep

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Do we know when the devs will drop the slutcats and the incredibly-boring-not-bangable-dog-milf to focus on the minotaur city? I live for Brienne content.
They did say the minotaur city is being developed by Wsan alone. They can add contents around it tho such as the encounters and etc. I think they did the same to winter city where whe author of Etheryn is doing it if i recalled correctly.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Not part of the coc2 topic, but this doesn't really seem like something you'd want to say when your target audience is so diverse when it comes to sexuality.
It's really not, though. As someone else pointed out, the overwhelming majority of Savin's audience is straight/bi-curious males, so he caters to those people. The Twitterati would put him in the pillory if he ever admitted it, though, so an aggressive denial is warranted.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
It's really not, though. As someone else pointed out, the overwhelming majority of Savin's audience is straight/bi-curious males, so he caters to those people. The Twitterati would put him in the pillory if he ever admitted it, though, so an aggressive denial is warranted.
The primary audience are furries who as we know aren't human therefore discussing sexuality is a waste of time

WaterH20

May 5, 2018
apk
pc
0.4.6 Patch Notes:

• Lyla has a new expansion pack full of hot new futadomme! (Written by Fleep, coded by Squishy!)
  • The plantfolk TF has been expanded, including new color options and bodypart types. Plantfolk is now a recognized race! (Written by Kuroko)
  • Hella bugfixes
  • New CG: Lyla leashing the PC, by Anonarts!

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Fucking yes, better plant tf. I am probably the only person who cares about that but now I don't have to be a weird chimera.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes