Hopeless DIO

Aug 14, 2017
Okay, I've completed Cat Calls and have access to Barney.

However, Sally still hasn't shown up and I can't trigger the Temple construction event.

What am I doing wrong?

Edit: Okay, I saw someone instruct someone else to open CoC in a browser, use a debugger (Chrome warned me about the download, btw, please someone confirm whether or not it's going to infect my computer) and search for a keyphrase.

Here's the real question. How do I open CoC in a browser? I've been using the exe file and it opens a separate window for the game.

And nothing happened. I keep getting a 'expected identifier string number' error with the debugger and trying to open the 'Main' javascript file with Notepad++...well, let's just say I couldn't do it. Can someone share detailed steps on how to find this in the code, or a save file before the event triggers?
Go into the coc2 folder on your computer, go into resources, then app. You should see an index.html file, open that up in chrome and that’ll launch CoC2 in your browser

edit: And in order to “debug” the game and launch to event you want, you have to open the browser console. The hot key should be ctrl+shift+J. It might bring up the save/journal screen, just exit that and the console should work. To go to any event, just type in the name of the character you want to see and it’ll have a list of events with that character involved, just type it out and put a () at the end and it should work.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Go into the coc2 folder on your computer, go into resources, then app. You should see an index.html file, open that up in chrome and that’ll launch CoC2 in your browser

edit: And in order to “debug” the game and launch to event you want, you have to open the browser console. The hot key should be ctrl+shift+J. It might bring up the save/journal screen, just exit that and the console should work. To go to any event, just type in the name of the character you want to see and it’ll have a list of events with that character involved, just type it out and put a () at the end and it should work.
I did that, and it went well until I tried to get the console open. It opened fine but threw this at me.

Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Ignore it and type in into the bar under it
Take my like, my friend, and...I need your help again.

I really want to scream at my computer but I know that's not going to help so...

It threw this at me.

VM20:1 Uncaught ReferenceError: KatKasBonus is not defined
at <anonymous>:1:1

BakugoV8

Dec 2, 2018
Take my like, my friend, and...I need your help again.

I really want to scream at my computer but I know that's not going to help so...

It threw this at me.

VM20:1 Uncaught ReferenceError: KatKasBonus is not defined
at <anonymous>:1:1
That name is wrong, use KatKasApproach() instead

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
That name is wrong, use KatKasApproach() instead
Thanks. Are there any other codes for Kasyrra scenes? I've never seen the ones for her dreams, for example. And the flowers one, the one you're supposed to trigger while exploring North.

Seriously though, the scene is quite well written. Why did they bury it under tons of flags and switches that apparently nobody can get through?

Reactions: blackspiral

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
I'm drawing a blank, who were the three girls that were supposed to be part of Quin's harem, we got Rune, I know he's getting Liresh, but I forgot the name of the goblin sheep he's supposed to get

Lance Lot

Sep 13, 2017
1626847310136.png
I know it's from a few patches ago but I can't get it to proc, can anyone tell me how it looks or just print it, please

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
Not part of the coc2 topic, but this doesn't really seem like something you'd want to say when your target audience is so diverse when it comes to sexuality. Also, it figures that the first thing I'd see this prick posting some unnecessarily aggressive bullshit the first time I'm bored enough to check the fenoxo forums in months. hjhjfgh.png

Last edited:

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Not part of the coc2 topic, but this doesn't really seem like something you'd want to say when your target audience is so diverse when it comes to sexuality.
While I get that, considering Savin is responding to a thread called "Playing this game as a cisgender hetero man is difficult..." and the complaints of the guy who is basically saying men and futas taking interest in his Steele and his Steele reacting positively to them kills his boner, I can understand it. The writers for Tits and CoC2 don't really hide their love of futa at all, so it sounds more like Savin is responding to the "only" part of OP's comment. As in, Savin is insulted that the guy thinks only women and bisexual men are able to enjoy TiTs, not that women/bisexual men playing TiTs itself is insulting. And clearly women aren't the most catered to audience for these games, tho they do give us some content.

Savin's kind of aggressive here but that post was also kinda whiny, idk. Here's the thread in case others wanna read it:

James3

Dec 12, 2018
While I get that, considering Savin is responding to a thread called "Playing this game as a cisgender hetero man is difficult..." and the complaints of the guy who is basically saying men and futas taking interest in his Steele and his Steele reacting positively to them kills his boner, I can understand it. The writers for Tits and CoC2 don't really hide their love of futa at all, so it sounds more like Savin is responding to the "only" part of OP's comment. As in, Savin is insulted that the guy thinks only women and bisexual men are able to enjoy TiTs, not that women/bisexual men playing TiTs itself is insulting. And clearly women aren't the most catered to audience for these games, tho they do give us some content.

Savin's kind of aggressive here but that post was also kinda whiny, idk. Here's the thread in case others wanna read it:
I have yet to see footage of a cis woman (Am I using that right? Someone born female who isn't trans) playing either CoC past the first fight.

Not part of the coc2 topic, but this doesn't really seem like something you'd want to say when your target audience is so diverse when it comes to sexuality. Also, it figures that the first thing I'd see this prick posting some unnecessarily aggressive bullshit the first time I'm bored enough to check the fenoxo forums in months. View attachment 1313563
That's how Fenco games wind up comming off, though. Leave it to them to be oblivious about it.

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
I have yet to see footage of a cis woman (Am I using that right? Someone born female who isn't trans) playing either CoC past the first fight.
Well I sure as hell aint sending you "proof", but I'm a woman (cisgender) who has played CoC and currently plays CoC2 and TiTs when there's a patch worth going through. It is weird to think that out of all of the women that exist in the world, absolutely none have ever tried or currently play any of these games long term. There are women who work on the games even lol, whether coding or writing or doing art.

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
As in, Savin is insulted that the guy thinks only women and bisexual men are able to enjoy TiTs, not that women/bisexual men playing TiTs itself is insulting. And clearly women aren't the most catered to audience for these games, tho they do give us some content.
That would make more sense, I read it more as Savin being insulted that his writing was assumed to be targeted towards women or bisexual men, but that was probably more just me honing in on how he stereotypically acts and assuming the worst. Either way, it's still jarring to see this 'professional developer' acting like a playground bully on the forums, even though the OP was saying dumb shit.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes