James3

Dec 12, 2018
Cboys...the one fetish I'll never get. What's the appeal honestly?
Are they an actual 1 or genderless? Haven't encountered that 1 yet and references on here seem conflicting.

Well, objectivly they make as much sense as Traps. Some Lesbians seem to like them.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Are they an actual 1 or genderless? Haven't encountered that 1 yet and references on here seem conflicting.

Well, objectivly they make as much sense as Traps. Some Lesbians seem to like them.
I honestly thought they're the male versions of futa...

Blue1989

May 12, 2020
I can't for the life of me beat the three whispers. Im a maxed out black mage. Any powers or outfits I should be wearing? Which companions should I bring?

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I can't for the life of me beat the three whispers. Im a maxed out black mage. Any powers or outfits I should be wearing? Which companions should I bring?
Won as a black mage with Cait and Brienne with Sneak Attack, Primal Scar, Celestial Smite, Vitality Reap. The Senninbari (you get from your Fox-wife) was key to my victory though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UncleTom123

May 4, 2019
Cboys...the one fetish I'll never get. What's the appeal honestly?
It's actually quite simple, some people like dudes but also vaginas. Some people would love to fuck a guy but prefer to stick their dicks in vaginas. I suppose there are even some girls who like guys but still prefer vaginas.

It's certainly unusual but I don't think it's any weirder than dickgirls which this game is already filled with.

It does seem to advance your relation with the cboy you have to choose for him to go male or full female which probably irks cboy fans.

In real life there's also buck angel who seems to have had a lot of success. So there is definitely a market for it.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Never been as bored in this game as in the rift. Just no... Walls of text and nothing fun or sexy.

I could somehow deal with The Observer when interspersed with the other writers, but EVERYTHING by him... NO. Completely killed any desire to replay.
I dunno how many of the scenes in the rift are from Tobs but I generally thought of the area as one of the more boring ones. Feels unfinished, more than anything.

EXBV

Aug 23, 2017
Having serious issues trying to proc the mallach temple event with Kas. I've read through the thread since that update and have SATISFIED every requirement.

Yet no matter how much I spam wait or sleep, or move around, in and out of the temple...nothing.

Can someone corroborate that this event actually does exist, and if so, what they did to get it to show up? It's been at least 4 in-game days now and I'm not sure what I need to be doing to get this special event to appear.

Reactions: Delirios Soldier

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Can someone corroborate that this event actually does exist, and if so, what they did to get it to show up? It's been at least 4 in-game days now and I'm not sure what I need to be doing to get this special event to appear.
It does exist, and all I did was pick on the "Skimpy cat" option in the square where Amina and Imad are. It seems random when it pops up. I've had it there on loading a save or not and I had to wait 7 days for it to pop up.

WaterH20

May 5, 2018
apk
pc

0.4.5 Patch Notes:

• The hornets in the Old Forest are now switched out with an updated version of the encounter after finishing the hive dungeon. (Written by TheObserver)
  • New TFs: Catmorphs (by Freed), Siorcanna (by Skow)
  • You can now tell the elf boi in the forest to go away forever.
  • Etheryn’s got a new bust series by DCL!
Check out what else has come around since the last public patch below the break. In the meantime:

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
I dunno how many of the scenes in the rift are from Tobs but I generally thought of the area as one of the more boring ones. Feels unfinished, more than anything.
Barring the random encounters (which were also boring) everything in the cultist storyline seemed to be written only by Tobs. The more character-relevant story about the war with the elves was completely unimplemented. I understand things being unfinished, but they just moved on to Khor Minos.

Overall this is a very entertaining game, and Tobs can write in certain instances (Convocation of Mirrors IIRC), but I can't imagine ever doing the Rift again. Until it is filled out by other writers or tied to the main story. Was even considering becoming a patron before playing it.

Time to take a break from this for the rest of the year. Can feel the TiTS fatigue setting in. Starting to hate certain writers style is definitely not a good sign.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
old age kicking in... so where are the save files found again been a while i kinda forget thanks in advance for the help

Enthusiass

Jun 21, 2018
Having serious issues trying to proc the mallach temple event with Kas. I've read through the thread since that update and have SATISFIED every requirement.

Yet no matter how much I spam wait or sleep, or move around, in and out of the temple...nothing.

Pretty much with Biostar said, it does exist, after you're done constructing the temple and talking to everyone just spam wait while watching the bottom right corner until event star appears.

Not sure what the trigger is though, it might be using the services of one of the employees there because Kas comments about you finally noticing her over the titflesh that you've engrossed yourself on.

Reactions: Ssato243

HornyJail420

Aug 4, 2017
I swear to god this event doesn't exist, god fucking damn it.

I have satisfied EVERY requirement that I've seen (romance Kas, build temple, talk to the doggos, be visited by Mallach, fuck everyone in the room)

I have waited for 150+ days in the temple spamming g+t (waiting 5 hours) and NOTHING

Edit : You need to have fucked Cait at least once, as confirmed by Balak after investigating my save (see a few posts below)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: destroyerofassholes

texxy

Aug 19, 2017
I swear to god this event doesn't exist, god fucking damn it.

I have satisfied EVERY requirement that I've seen (romance Kas, build temple, talk to the doggos, be visited by Mallach, fuck everyone in the room)

I have waited for 150+ days in the temple spamming g+t (waiting 5 hours) and NOTHING
Supposedly the requirements are:
Build Temple,
Dick Cait, Alot.
Romance Kas atleast twice, the more the better? (Winter city one is the most important)

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes