CratorH8er

Mar 10, 2021
But we've already got confirmation she'll be fuckable/romanceable? I really want a muscled milf to romance but Gweyr's got me feeling very pessimistic about fucking a companion's parent
Wsan already confirmed that you can have sex with Brienne's mom and she'll even approve of it. but I can't remember if she'll have any threesome scenes.

Also she probably wont be muscular.

Reactions: destroyerofassholes

James3

Dec 12, 2018
Anyone have a save from right before the Winter City quest? I cleaned a bunch of save files out because I knew they'd eventually fill up my Flash drive and now I have 1 way before it for my latest 1 before it and the rest are after it.
Mega pc
Mega apk
  • New Undermountain enemy encounter: Kobolds! ( )
  • New NPC in the Mallachite Temple: Rune! ( , coded by Squishy!)
  • Senja now has much-expanded interactions if you chose to give her a smooch before! (By me and Tobs)
  • Miko’s old scenes now fully account for her pregnancy. (Thanks, Tobs!)
  • New Busts: Rune and Kobold headshots (by Moira)
  • New CGs: Brint x Atugia by Moira, and Lyric gettin’ fucked by DCL.
  • Map navigation should feel snappier now!
Fyi, you have the versions switched in those links.

Last edited:

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
It's not Tall-Busty-Amazonian-Femdom-Wolf-Waifu Gweyr, but i'll take any milf i can get at this point, so rare to see content DIRECTED AT THE PLAYER these days :D
But I need a strong mommy wolf dom to set me straight. How else will I be a good champion. Seriously though, we need at least 7 Gweyr scenes. I'll even take one where she grows a dick if need be since that seems to be a theme with CoC2.

bruhman969

Apr 21, 2020
can someone explain "value" on item on the save editor? In the inventory there's a couple option of item. it amount and a thing call Value (2 to 6)

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I'm still having trouble defeating Whisper during the final section of Gweyr's questline. He has three copies of himself, and his attacks takes out me and my companions in a few turns. Even with the game set to the easiest difficulty he still kicks my ass.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
I'm still having trouble defeating Whisper during the final section of Gweyr's questline. He has three copies of himself, and his attacks takes out me and my companions in a few turns. Even with the game set to the easiest difficulty he still kicks my ass.
Some tips, like Kurako, the real one attacks twice so hover over the turn order icons and try to burst him down, also being part of a sex cult he's weak to tease attacks to that's always an option. According Tobs, the 7th level won't be happening till mid Khor Minos city at the earliest so I can't recommend waiting. Try using Garth's drinks to maximize dump stat if necessary. If all else fails save edit your stats, but the Devs will refuse to help you if any errors come up.

Reactions: EmptyHusk97

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
According Tobs, the 7th level won't be happening till mid Khor Minos city
We're getting a new level up? HELL YES!! at this point the leveling up and abilitie is where i feel the LEAST amount of screw-ups are made so i'm actually excited for that lol, haven't played the game in months since i was waiting for this (or a good enough reason to download next update.)

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I wish see to a conclusion to Gweyr's questline or even a continuation of the main questline.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
We're getting a new level up? HELL YES!! at this point the leveling up and abilitie is where i feel the LEAST amount of screw-ups are made so i'm actually excited for that lol, haven't played the game in months since i was waiting for this (or a good enough reason to download next update.)
Keep in mind I said at the earliest, we still haven't even left the cave yet nor know exactly how big of an arc Khor Minos is going to be. For all we know they may stop production to develop the Windy Plains, or that weird backstory Tobs gave to the hobgoblins will stop being pointless and turn into a side quest. Anything can happen. These writers practically trademarked soon for a reason

RainOP

Aug 27, 2017
Anyone have a save right before the new temple stuff? I'm pretty sure I've met the requirements, but I'm not sure why the tile isn't showing up for me

WaterH20

May 5, 2018
apk
pc
One last quick backers patch before public in a couple days~

0.4.4 Patch Notes:

• There’s a new jotun/lupine Cboy in the Rift, who you can push towards different sexual arrangements. (Written by Birbs)
  • The Wraith Chimera has a new loss scene (Also written by Birbs)
  • New TF: Deer! (Written by Bluebird42)
  • Salamander TF now gives cock types.
  • New hairstyles for dreads and afros! (Written by Leomax)

FLayer

Mar 17, 2018
Hey guys. Haven't played for about a year, and want to see what new content was added to the game, is it better to start with the old saves to see the new content or is it better to start from the beginning? Thanks

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes