Sublop

Dec 5, 2018
-Mallach dream
-You must be alone

The square of the event is the bottom right (dancer square)
Nope, I've done the Mallach dream and I'm alone, still nothing. Do you know if there's a flag I could check in the save editor for whether Kas counts as romanced in my game?

EmptyHusk97

May 9, 2020
Nope, I've done the Mallach dream and I'm alone, still nothing. Do you know if there's a flag I could check in the save editor for whether Kas counts as romanced in my game?
I think Kasyrra score could be the flag.
I know if you hug her during winter city you should be okay

Wavering

May 26, 2021
Where did you get the "indoctrinating children to be whores" part from? Savin and Fenoxo are pretty vehement about there not being any loli/shota content in their games.

It's not main quest content though. This thread has a serious problem with reading comprehension, this is like the third time I've seen people misinterpret something and then start pushing it as fact this year.
Cait and Calla were born to a harlot of one of Mallach's temples in Jassira, meaning that they were on there way to being indoctrinated into being harlots themselves - being made to accept that is the way it is from birth.
Sure they still had freedom of choice, yet it seems that Calla was ostracized for not going along with it; something that is hinted at within the latest temple content.
Cait was more accepting of it, and one could definitely hypothesize that she might of partaken in some of the temple's activities prior to "coming of age" as they put it, although that's not explicitly implied anywhere (so it's likely not probable). , and she left the temple at age 18, so yeah, unless she only started "performing" at the temple from 18 (for like a few weeks ?), then that'd be the extent of it. Although she definitely seemed coerced and almost guilted into the lifestyle by her mother / temple lifestyle. She only left because of her sister who was chasing their dad.
Regardless, it's not the potential underage content (as some people would likely be offended with that anyway, and it would also go against Patreon's T.O.S and FenCo's / SavCo's ethos) that people are explicitly taking issue with within this context, it's the indoctrination / coercion of the children born to harlots in those temples into being the exact same themselves, leaving little freedom of choice, and leading them to likely being "gaslit" from youth due to their "religion".

And on your point of it not being main quest content - it is related to main quest content - it's a decent bit of lore about the game that you won't get if you don't build the temple. The end goal is arguably to defeat Kas (either by romancing / overpowering / ending the spread of corruption), losing out on somewhat vital exposition and world-building / lore in the game pertaining to the games main antagonist is not great, especially when it's gated by a false choice scenario once again, like with the Centaur Village Quest ending or the Orc Camp Quest ending.

Last edited:

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
sorry for the inconvenience but I have wondered and questioned this a few times and as there are many here who are better informed maybe they know.

-Will we ever see Arona's brother again? I would like gay content with him

-How are we finally in the minotaur city, will they finally give us more brint content?

-Does anyone besides me think that at the end of this story we can kick the butt of the gods or at least say a lot of insults about their incompetence and stupidity?

-When will they add more gay content other than futa or some sissy to the game I even settle for heterosexual content for women?

Reactions: Kallisto

Lance Lot

Sep 13, 2017
sorry for the inconvenience but I have wondered and questioned this a few times and as there are many here who are better informed maybe they know.

-Will we ever see Arona's brother again? I would like gay content with him

-How are we finally in the minotaur city, will they finally give us more brint content?

-Does anyone besides me think that at the end of this story we can kick the butt of the gods or at least say a lot of insults about their incompetence and stupidity?

-When will they add more gay content other than futa or some sissy to the game I even settle for heterosexual content for women?
1. Very unlikely
2.Yes
3.The authors are very explictly against power fantasies, so that's very unlikely.
4.The reality is that the majority of the game's playerbase likes stuff that at least looks feminine, so anything with men that aren't traps tends to be rarer. As said tho you're gonna get stuff with Brint with Khor'Minos + I think it'd be unlikely they wouldn't add stuff with other minotaurs, so I'd say you have a lot to look forward to

CratorH8er

Mar 10, 2021
That's the thing. It's a self contained expansion for Cait and Cait's pals alone, and it's practically the only part of the game that has been getting content for the good part of this year. If you're not into Cait or her stuff, GG. That's a division if there were ever one.
You're objectively wrong here. We're 7 months into the year and the temple has only existed for three of them, and of those three months there's been tons of other content for various non-temple characters. There's even an entirely new area that's still getting populated with various NPCs.

For one, the temple is pretty open about taking the kids you impregnate them with. They're also raised in the temple. There's no sex scenes (obviously and thankfully) but lore-wise it literally means they're indoctrinated into it. I don't mean that they're literally being prostituted as is, I mean that they are grown and indoctrinated in a temple that RAISES them as cultist whores. How else can you interpret that?
That's a pretty dark interpretation when we have several examples of characters who were raised in the temple and then left with no fuss. Cait explicitly says that she had her mother's blessing to leave, and no one tried to stop her or her sister.

And as for "main quest content", Kas is the main villain of this game, and she has almost no content. For a character who is intrinsically tied to the main plot and quest of this game, such important lore of her and 3 sex scenes for a character that has very little in content being in an optional, "self contained" area is just...backwards in game design and logic. What if you don't want to do anything with the temple, lorewise? What if you don't like Cait in general?

It's not about "not doing the scenes if you don't like it", it's about "I don't want a temple of whores in this city." It's also the argument your character uses if you refuse to make the temple, in that you don't want its culture integrated into the city.

I shouldn't have to do anything with the cat-god if I just want to see a scene of Kas who hasn't seen anything in a year.

For all your insulting of this thread (even though I agree there is much misinterpretation in this thread), you yourself disregard everything else on a strawman.

At the end of the day, there is no need for any aggression to make a point.
Kas is the main villain, what more do you really want from her content wise (aside from the dream interactions that are already coming)? I can't think of any other game that has you casually interacting with the final boss at your leisure. I can agree that if the information is important enough there should be some other way to access it, but sometimes you have to accept that you just can't see everything in one playthrough. That's how all games with choices function. You choose not to make the temple, you don't get Kas's temple scenes.

I agree that there's no need to be aggressive to make a point, hopefully everyone else feels the same way.

Wavering

May 26, 2021
You're objectively wrong here. We're 7 months into the year and the temple has only existed for three of them, and of those three months there's been tons of other content for various non-temple characters. There's even an entirely new area that's still getting populated with various NPCs.
There's a lot of content still being queued up for the temple though, and with the knowledge that it will even alter the ending of the game means that it's still going to have more content focused on it than other areas; which for those that dislike it's very premise means that it's going to be more noticeable when reading the patchnotes.
Sure there might be some bias there, but it's at least somewhat understandable that if one does not like something, seeing it being referenced / getting more content (and somewhat a lot of content at that) would definitely make it seem like it's more than it is in actuality. Now with it having some lore related to the main plot of the game (and scenes with Kas) gated behind something they don't like, it'd at least be somewhat understandable for one to have this viewpoint.
That's a pretty dark interpretation when we have several examples of characters who were raised in the temple and then left with no fuss. Cait explicitly says that she had her mother's blessing to leave, and no one tried to stop her or her sister.
I'd argue it's not really a dark interpretation with the lore we know in the game. With the whole wraiths thing it makes the whole worship of the seven even more asinine, as the children in the temples are being led down that path for literally no reason. The wraiths aren't exactly going to lose their powers without worship, it's more for just for the pretense that things have to be the way they are.
Also, while Cait and Calla's mother gave them her blessing to leave, it did cause her trouble. This was even referenced in the latest temple content... She got into trouble every time Calla ran away and didn't participate. Which led to Calla being ostracized and the mother being somewhat reprimanded or alienated herself. When Cait leaves as well, it seems like their mother was outright demoted and almost semi-retired from her previous position; so I'd hardly say there was no repercussions - Cait and Calla were supposed to be the new age of harlots for the temple; them dipping was not good for the temple.
That and Sally is literally sent away from the temple too to track Cait down, but that's as far as I got into the temple content atm.
Seems like the narrative the writers are going with was that the decision for Cait and Calla to leave was a decision that caused trouble for everyone involved.
Kas is the main villain, what more do you really want from her content wise (aside from the dream interactions that are already coming)? I can't think of any other game that has you casually interacting with the final boss at your leisure. I can agree that if the information is important enough there should be some other way to access it, but sometimes you have to accept that you just can't see everything in one playthrough. That's how all games with choices function. You choose not to make the temple, you don't get Kas's temple scenes.
Lol. This is exactly what the devs wanted. They wanted you to be able to interact with Kas as much as possible, to avoid another Lethice example. So, if they wanted the PC to interact with Kas as much as possible and get as much lore as possible out of the game, gating an interaction / game lore by a false choice is obviously an issue. It comes across as you are forced to interact with content you don't like just to get the full picture.

Sources for what the devs wanted (fenforums source links embedded in images):

I agree that there's no need to be aggressive to make a point, hopefully everyone else feels the same way.
this is like the third time I've seen people misinterpret something and then start pushing it as fact this year.
Sure the above may not be intended as aggressive, but seemingly implying that everyone else is wrong or is misinterpreting things - especially when they have some verifiable evidence to back it up with - is pretty confusing to say the least. It comes across as though one wants to just dismiss everyone else's stance to preserve their own; with little fear of being challenged on their points - without providing counter evidence to boot.

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2020
EDIT: Disregard this post; I'm a fool. As always. I have no clue why the game didn't load in Firefox on linux the first time I tried it (best guess is my custom Firefox build was busted) but it worked this time. So nevermind. I'll just slink off into a corner now.

Last edited:

Wavering

May 26, 2021
Hey, so sorry if I'm spamming this thread, I just thought I'd leave this here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyways, as mentioned prior - sorry if I'm spamming this thread - and I'll try not to post things from the forums here moving forward, but I just found this pretty amusing to say the least; so I thought I'd share it.
And, yeah I think it's time to just take a break from the community / game - the effort is clearly not worth it. Bug reports still sitting unread months later, gripes being critiqued and dismissed as though they're not personal grievances with the game on a thread that implies bias in any case - yeah no, not worth having to constantly justify ones stances to people that aren't interested in it in the first place nor will fairly objectively judge it.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Anyways, as mentioned prior - sorry if I'm spamming this thread - and I'll try not to post things from the forums here moving forward, but I just found this pretty amusing to say the least; so I thought I'd share it.
And, yeah I think it's time to just take a break from the community / game - the effort is clearly not worth it. Bug reports still sitting unread months later, gripes being critiqued and dismissed as though they're not personal grievances with the game on a thread that implies bias in any case - yeah no, not worth having to constantly justify ones stances to people that aren't interested in it in the first place nor will fairly objectively judge it.
You idiots, when will you understand Cait is FORCED as your companion?! Just Leave her in the tavern! It's just that the majority of the content will be locked out from your access. But NOT FORCED upon you!

How much shit stain did they consume to not understand what the guy was talking about the whole Cait marriage thing? Jesus just come up with an excuse why Brother Sanders is not made to be a choice for the wedding instead of starting a non-existing argument. The Forum is well beyond saving ever since Savin starts deleting comments or locking threads.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
In the latest release, does it matter if you give Ryn the dildo or tell her to ask others to help her get off?

Been playing with her in the party and while I don't get nagged (which is nice) anymore, is there a scene with her with others? Or using the dildo by herself? Or has either scene been written yet?

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019

Hmm. I concede the first point but I don't know to what degree. Doubt Minotaur City really counts seeing as it's an empty barren land of enemy encounters as it stands.

For the second point, be that as it may that they can leave with their own will, with their will shaped entirely by the temple up to that point, are they even equipped to make that choice?

As for the third, eh. I think we'll just agree to disagree. You find it okay, I personally don't.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
It's trite at this point for me to bitch and whine about how SavinCo act on the forums but this shit is unacceptable, and I don't get the people claiming that the Fen Forums are a utopic healthy community.

Reactions like Savin's here are common and unprofessional as fuck. No part of the dev team, especially not Savin should act like this. Even if the guy's opinion was outright bad or wrong, he wasn't rude or snarky about it in any form and didn't deserve a reaction like that. But what do you expect from ManchildCo.

And his opinion is pretty damn valid. I hadn't thought about it it until now but during that whole marriage scene I just rolled my eyes at Cait and skipped her scene. She plays too big of a part, and does feel shoehorned in.

Last edited:

Bootyman

Apr 7, 2018
"Your characters wedding isn't about your character, it's about my character and why she fucks the mother of the bride"

Also Cait is all but forced on you; she has the most kits available so that she can fit into the party, she's the only healer so if you don't play as a healer then you gotta take her, she has more content dedicated to her than everyone else, everyone talks about how she's so hot and they want to fuck her, backstory & scenes for the antagonist are locked behind her romance quest. For fucks sake you can thank her dad for her existence.

Unless Kassyra gets equivalent scenes for every character then you are pretty much railroaded into using Cait just by sheer weight on content.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
"Your characters wedding isn't about your character, it's about my character and why she fucks the mother of the bride"

Also Cait is all but forced on you; she has the most kits available so that she can fit into the party, she's the only healer so if you don't play as a healer then you gotta take her, she has more content dedicated to her than everyone else, everyone talks about how she's so hot and they want to fuck her, backstory & scenes for the antagonist are locked behind her romance quest. For fucks sake you can thank her dad for her existence.

Unless Kassyra gets equivalent scenes for every character then you are pretty much railroaded into using Cait just by sheer weight on content.
She isn't the only healer, but she is the best one by a long, long shot. I do wonder if Savin did that intentionally. It's not like Cait can be even more of a writer's pet than she already is.

Imagine putting an option to thank a character's dad for bringing her into existence. The fuck, Savin.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I like Cait even thought i'm 100% aware she's a writter's pet and shoehorned everywhere, at this point is more like a guilty pleasure of mine, what i DON'T like it's her whole infertility bullshit character arc, for fuck's sake i can max the goddamn Nursery, Build the Temple and talk to her fucking GOD yet i still can't knock the bitch up? the fuck Savin?¡ at least let Mallach clear that shit off her womb as a thankyou for basically pledging my allegiance to his religion with all the mandatory shit i do for Cait at this point!

BakugoV8

Dec 2, 2018
Lol that loser Savin deleted my critical post on the update itself

Doesn't like his posterslag being slagged it seems
Dunno why you guys are still wasting your time trying to criticize the game in places where savin can delete it, because he always will.
If you wanna shit on him just post it here or on 4chan, there's a good chance he will read it and get pissed because he can't censor you.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes