destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Both. It is important for the lore and you get 3 sex scene
I genuinely don't give half a shit what Savin adds to this game as long as I can avoid it.

But to lock a lore-important scene behind a controversial quest...and 3 sex scenes for a character that has been starved for content since forever...

I agree with the other poster in that this is the first time I've actually ever been truly angry at SavinCo. Most of the time I'm just taking the piss.

BakugoV8

Dec 2, 2018
Why in the name of fuck is there not a linux version of this game? All of the libraries have clearly been ported to windows from linux, meaning the damn thing is developed on linux. There's no excuse for there to be no linux binary available.

And before anyone suggests it, yes, I tried to make it work on linux anyway. It doesn't.
You are aware that this is a browser game right?
So unless your OS doesn't support web browsing, it can probably play the game.

CratorH8er

Mar 10, 2021
I don't understand how setting up the temple is a controversial piece of content here. If you want the scene just set up the temple and don't interact with anyone there but Kas/Mallach. It's pretty much entirely self-contained with the exception of Cait.

Reactions: youngethan

John Jonner

May 4, 2019
I don't understand how setting up the temple is a controversial piece of content here. If you want the scene just set up the temple and don't interact with anyone there but Kas/Mallach. It's pretty much entirely self-contained with the exception of Cait.
From what I've seen so far from the posts in this thread, it's a factor of two things. One is the fact that you still have to pay money to fug the whores despite building the place, and second is the general distaste from expanding what a lot of people see as nothing more than a cult (indoctrinating children to be whores is generally frowned upon).

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Can't really build the temple if you already went with "fuck off you and your temple". I'm guessing that's what people are talking about.

Luckily i'm on the build-and-ignore boat, but either way locking main-quest content behind optional side content that has no prior correlation to the former just makes little sense.

CratorH8er

Mar 10, 2021
From what I've seen so far from the posts in this thread, it's a factor of two things. One is the fact that you still have to pay money to fug the whores despite building the place, and second is the general distaste from expanding what a lot of people see as nothing more than a cult (indoctrinating children to be whores is generally frowned upon).
Where did you get the "indoctrinating children to be whores" part from? Savin and Fenoxo are pretty vehement about there not being any loli/shota content in their games.

Can't really build the temple if you already went with "fuck off you and your temple". I'm guessing that's what people are talking about.

Luckily i'm on the build-and-ignore boat, but either way locking main-quest content behind optional side content that has no prior correlation to the former just makes little sense.
It's not main quest content though. This thread has a serious problem with reading comprehension, this is like the third time I've seen people misinterpret something and then start pushing it as fact this year.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
That's the thing. It's a self contained expansion for Cait and Cait's pals alone, and it's practically the only part of the game that has been getting content for the good part of this year. If you're not into Cait or her stuff, GG. That's a division if there were ever one.

You're being kinda disingenuous about your two other arguments.

For one, the temple is pretty open about taking the kids you impregnate them with. They're also raised in the temple. There's no sex scenes (obviously and thankfully) but lore-wise it literally means they're indoctrinated into it. I don't mean that they're literally being prostituted as is, I mean that they are grown and indoctrinated in a temple that RAISES them as cultist whores. How else can you interpret that?

And as for "main quest content", Kas is the main villain of this game, and she has almost no content. For a character who is intrinsically tied to the main plot and quest of this game, such important lore of her and 3 sex scenes for a character that has very little in content being in an optional, "self contained" area is just...backwards in game design and logic. What if you don't want to do anything with the temple, lorewise? What if you don't like Cait in general?

It's not about "not doing the scenes if you don't like it", it's about "I don't want a temple of whores in this city." It's also the argument your character uses if you refuse to make the temple, in that you don't want its culture integrated into the city.

I shouldn't have to do anything with the cat-god if I just want to see a scene of Kas who hasn't seen anything in a year.

For all your insulting of this thread (even though I agree there is much misinterpretation in this thread), you yourself disregard everything else on a strawman.

At the end of the day, there is no need for any aggression to make a point.

Last edited:

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
i wait when we can romance the baroness it's a good game even though of buying it on steam

zwere

Mar 27, 2020
For one, the temple is pretty open about taking the kids you impregnate them with. They're also raised in the temple. There's no sex scenes (obviously and thankfully) but lore-wise it literally means they're indoctrinated into it.
While I, too, dislike Cait and her temple I would not make the moral argument for the kids. CoC games are pretty much morally bankrupt from the get-go and you making more fodder for Mallach is on the same level as impregnating harpies and manticores imo.
As for the accusation about Kas and main quest: the discussion about the temple interaction potentially being important to romancing Kas in the long run was pure speculation and wasn't being presented as fact. If someone misunderstood that its on them.

Reactions: Ssato243

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
While I, too, dislike Cait and her temple I would not make the moral argument for the kids. CoC games are pretty much morally bankrupt from the get-go and you making more fodder for Mallach is on the same level as impregnating harpies and manticores imo.
As for the accusation about Kas and main quest: the discussion about the temple interaction potentially being important to romancing Kas in the long run was pure speculation and wasn't being presented as fact. If someone misunderstood that its on them.
Oh I most certainly agree. It's an arbitrary line I admit, I just purely don't like how self-righteous Cait is while doing what she does, so I have a personal issue with her. If she were a cartoon villain I'd be completely fine with her stuff.

I just plain don't like how an important character like Kas is locked behind something that a person might not wish to do, for whatever reason. It's a completely pointless choice to lock.

For example, locking further Kiyoko content behind the Fox Temple makes sense and it's okay. They're intrinsically connected.

But the main villain behind an unrelated optional era you might not want? Why.

Last edited:

EmptyHusk97

May 9, 2020
It is not important for the main quest but it is important for the story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It is like the mirror event.
It is a side quest but from a lore prospective is a main quest.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019

I'd say that's pretty damn important for the main quest and plot lol. That's a shitton of info on many of the major forces of this game.

Sublop

Dec 5, 2018
I romanced Kas but haven't been able to trigger the scene with her in the temple, is there any other trigger involved?

zwere

Mar 27, 2020

I was just addressing CratorH8er's point about people misinterpreting information because people were discussing whether or not this interaction with Kas might trigger a flag that is needed for Kas redemption and how that was just speculation and no one was saying it as a fact. I don't see what else might be considered misinterpretation.

EmptyHusk97

May 9, 2020
I romanced Kas but haven't been able to trigger the scene with her in the temple, is there any other trigger involved?
-Mallach dream
-You must be alone

The square of the event is the bottom right (dancer square)

Sorry I misread your comment zwere

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes