EmptyHusk97

May 9, 2020
Think I figured it out, the scene only triggers when you have sex with mallach. After that go the temple alone and it should eventually appear in the bottom right tile. I believe it doesnt trigger if you pick "Tour the palace" during the mallach encounter. Kinda bullshit imo.
It triggers with Tour the Palace but I had to reload the save many times

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
I don't even have much to say anymore. Not a single interesting scene. I guess Mayternity was the last huzzah for a long while of actually decent stuff in good amounts and not just tolerably dull to straight up bad content. And everything in the Temple is a waste because it's not only optional content but gross optional content.

Oh and another cuck-lite voyeur scene, though for once apparently woman on woman so maybe you can join in? Who knows.

Reactions: B2B2

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Friday: JTakiyaa posts this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And the next patch: Plenty of fixes. Game should work better, HOPEFULLY, on Android 8 and Apple browsers. We can’t really test this stuff effectively ourselves, but we’re trying!

Coincidence? I THINK NOT!!!
Other than the fact plenty of android only users reporting this bug a shit ton of times and some threatening to pull out support. Prolly a coincidence. Jokes aside thanks for the coders finally looking at these problems although months late. Better late than never. Also fuck you Savin, if you don't know a proper solution to this problems kindly tell them to wait for the coders response instead of hurling insults to the people who paid to keep this trashfire alive.

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
what does it mean to romance kas past winter city? i thought the winter city event was the most recent one, where can i find her after that?

EmptyHusk97

May 9, 2020
what does it mean to romance kas past winter city? i thought the winter city event was the most recent one, where can i find her after that?
I think it means during winter city you need to hug her before the fight and fuck her after. The only event after winter city is the dream and now this

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
cant for the life of me get kas to trigger in the temple. i just keep leaving and entering hawkethorne but nope. anyone know if there are special conditions? like so much time passed or a corruption level? ive done the dream.

Reactions: HornyJail420

immaim

Aug 5, 2019
You had to get 2 willing(or romanatic) sex scenes with her before the city(either: prolog, second meeting, halloween event-you can turn events "on" from "season" option in the menu), that unlock other route for her during winter city. Then build temple, dream with cat god(not sure if you are supposed to fuck him or choose other option). Then go solo to the temple and she should be here(havent tested it myself yet)

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
cant for the life of me get kas to trigger in the temple. i just keep leaving and entering hawkethorne but nope. anyone know if there are special conditions? like so much time passed or a corruption level? ive done the dream.
Open CoC in your browser, then press shift+ctrl+I to open the JS debugger. Type in "KatKasBonus()" [without quotes] into to box and hit enter.

BakugoV8

Dec 2, 2018
How do you trigger the new kas event? Im pretty sure ive romanced Kas past winter city, though its been a while since I last played this game. What are the requirements?
The full requirements are:
  • Fucked cait
  • Met amina & imad
  • Cleared winter city
  • Did 2 or more "romantic" scenes with kas
After that there's a random chance that a "Skimpy Cat" button will show up on the same tile that amina/imad are on. If you don't see it just pass time and keep going in and out until you do. The mallach dream is not required as far as I can tell.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is the "correct" choice but nothing particularly interesting happens if you pick the others.
If you're curious you can type KatKasInvocation() into the console to quickly go to that scene.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Look on the bright side, you get her to fuck someone she hates.
Cait also screws Farrah though, and her opinion of Arona goes completely 180 the millisecond you partake in a threesome. And I'm patiently awaiting the Cait/Quint voyeur scene where afterwards she starts warming up to him too. I think you're underestimating just how much of a slutty bimbo Cait is. Unless your Tollus who the game goes out of their way to call a disgusting creature I don't think Cait cares.
If anything, knowing that the temple will affect the ending, and how important Cait is to the writers, I wouldn't be surprised if making her like Kas is a key requisite to getting Kasyrra on her redemption path. I'm joking, but I wouldn't be shocked if that does turn out to be the case.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: AWetDream87
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes