BlacJak

Sep 3, 2018
Gonna be hard cause shes a vampire and patreon might take it as "necrophillia" from what I have seen some say from the fenoxo forums.
Wow, that sounds like another one of their many "I don't wanna write the content" excuses. Any idiot with half a brain wouldn't even link vampires to necrophilia considering the fact that they aren't corpses.

Bootyman

Apr 7, 2018
Wow, that sounds like another one of their many "I don't wanna write the content" excuses. Any idiot with half a brain wouldn't even link vampires to necrophilia considering the fact that they aren't corpses.
Yeah it's absolutely just making an excuse considering vampires have been presented as sexual for almost as long as they've existed in fiction and nobody (that isn't an evangelical weirdo) has ever gone around saying that it should be banned because it's necrophilia.

Reactions: aroeah126

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Gonna be hard cause shes a vampire and patreon might take it as "necrophillia" from what I have seen some say from the fenoxo forums.
Nah no dev needs to worry about that, patreon made it very clear vampires are ok. Thats not even necrophilia according to its definition and nobody ever considers sex with a vampire necrophilia Savin is just talking out of his ass.

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
I recently started playing this.
How do I get more then two comanions?
Do I need to do a quest or reach a certain level?

James3

Dec 12, 2018
more than two is not possible, unless its summoned or npc that joins you "randomly"
I'll never understand that you can have 5 at times, but fuck you if you want 2 summons at once even though more than 1 character can do them and more than 1 person who plays this game has collected things like Effigy Seeds. Doesn't help that they don't really tell you this, so your summon is essentially k.o.ed when the other 1 comes out whether you're ready for that or not.

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
So guys, any places where a person could learn to make up there deficiencies when it comes to writing?
I went through my old writing bookmarks tab and found this site that has a bunch of articles on different topics related to writing that might be good:

Writing prompt websites (there's a writing prompt subreddit as well) are good if you need to work on putting "pen to paper" and getting over writer's block or getting ideas flowing.

Possibly get someone you trust who doesn't mind reading over your work and giving you advice. It's nerve-wracking (if you're like me and shy about it) but it's good to get other people looking at your writing because you'll miss things if it's just you looking over your own work all the time.

A good tip that I received before that sounds simple, is to read. Not to steal other people's ideas but to get a feel for other writing styles, topics, prose, story structure, etc. So if you want to write erotica/smut, read some erotica/smut and keep in mind what makes that story work for you if you like it or what makes it fail if you don't.

For corrections on technical aspects of your writing, I know a lot of people use and the like. Though don't rely 100% on these because they aren't perfect. And I recommend Google Docs as a good place to store your writing electronically if you aren't writing by hand in a notebook. It's free and you can access it anywhere you can log in to the website or download the app, so you can have it on the go which is how I do most of my writing.

I wish I had more good links and advice but that's about it. If you want to find in-person/zoom writer's groups possibly look at your local library, they usually have free writing courses or a community college.

Aug 30, 2017
Apologies for bothering you with this trivial issue, but I couldn't find Cait's father for building the temple quest. He's suppose to be southwest of Hawkethorne but I kept searching for a week everywhere without any success. Any pointers?

Lance Lot

Sep 13, 2017
Apologies for bothering you with this trivial issue, but I couldn't find Cait's father for building the temple quest. He's suppose to be southwest of Hawkethorne but I kept searching for a week everywhere without any success. Any pointers?
Upper left part of the area with centaurs. Literally the topmost square to the left

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Have you saved him or not? If you haven't then he can be found in the south area of Hawthorne, near the top left side. Just make sure to bring his whore child.

If you already found him, further interaction can be access via his whore child in the inn.. Just access her dialogue topic.

Performance Artist

Feb 17, 2021
So guys, any places where a person could learn to make up there deficiencies when it comes to writing?
Look up Mauler, The Critical Drinker and Literature Devil on Youtube, those are generally entertaining well reasoned critic channel and as well as helpful writing related resources.

Also keep in mind that Fenoxo and Savin crew doesn't have either great writing wise (Yes, shocking I know) or being open to criticism considering that Gweyr and in some part Kinu writing being pretty garbage especially for a product that proof reading by Savin himself. I could spent all days elaborate my reason on the subject matter if anyone is interested. In short, they won't be helpful as a standard to go by if your goal is to actually become a writer not just limiting to smut writing.

If you are talking about smut writing, it is more of a matter of details of the sex scene and the fetishes, you did be surprised that just how low the writing can get while making the scene work as a fap material as long as you meet those criteria (aka the scene being hot enough depend on your target audience and the fetishes). Good luck, as the saying goes, writing is rewriting.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes