Wavering

May 26, 2021
only I have a problem launching the game on android?
Nah, you're not the only one; there's been multiple reports about it (on the forums and blog), and a prior post even referencing it in this thread:
Dear lord, how to address bugs for android version.

Step 1. Ignore the bug reports and let the players figure out themselves.

Step 2. Ignore the fact that android webviewer is forcefully disabled on most android devices and they would use the built in webviewer on Chrome.

Step 3. Repeat this words "Update your Chrome and Webviewer" even if they stated it's updated the refer to Step 1

Step 4. Show you mean business and if any of this players tries to reach out to you refer to Step 3 and Step 1. Proceed to add some flavor texts.

Step 5. Don't hide how much you don't care anymore where the game is going at this point.

View attachment 1276507
Pardon for the quality. Taken on a shitty android phone.

However, it seems like it might finally be addressed now if is anything to go by on the forums:
1625693910870.png

Reactions: JTakiyaa

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
So I've been playing the Xianxia mod of CoC1 again and I found this outfit, pretty sure it wasn't in the base game before but it made me laugh.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also I'm digging the sprite system that changes depending on character, species, weapons held, clothing worn, etc. It's a neat addition. I think base game had sprites for npcs and mobs but it wasn't as dynamic as this.

Squid37

Sep 2, 2018
How the heck do you get Senja's secenes to trigger, the only thing the patch notes say is to give her a kiss. Ive done so and there are no expanded options after.

HexKatars

Aug 24, 2017
Got some lush new CGs for you this week, and a little taste of plot to come! Plus some big beefy man-meat in the form of a new gang of mino-bros!

0.4.3 Patch Notes:

• If you’ve built the Temple of Mallach and have romanced Kas past the Winter City, there is a new event that may trigger at the temple…
  • There’s a new scene for walking in on Liaden and Azzy, complete with a new CG. ( )
  • You can now give Ryn a dildo or permission to seek out your companions for sexual relief.
  • New Undermountain encounter: Minotaur Miners (by Fleep)!
  • Plenty of fixes. Game should work better, HOPEFULLY, on Android 8 and Apple browsers. We can’t really test this stuff effectively ourselves, but we’re trying!
  • New busts: Elementals, new Temple friend. New CG: Lady Evergreen’s sex menu (Done by Mr. Pink and Waru-Geli)!
And as to what the TiTS team’s been up to lately!

If you like what we’re doing, you can become a backer and help the game’s development on…
!
!
… or !

Performance Artist

Feb 17, 2021
So I've been playing the Xianxia mod of CoC1 again and I found this outfit, pretty sure it wasn't in the base game before but it made me laugh.
Also I'm digging the sprite system that changes depending on character, species, weapons held, clothing worn, etc. It's a neat addition. I think base game had sprites for npcs and mobs but it wasn't as dynamic as this.
Which is funny considering Savin claimed that character image viewer being impractical to implement and I like how the modding community basically proved him wrong. I definitely wished more people actually able to think for their own instead of being a cult follower blindly following their own 'god' that never made a mistake and lashing at those who dared to say the otherwise and any attempt of criticism, then maybe the fenoxo forum will actually be less of a echo chamber of Savin's ego driven rhetoric.

As for the mod itself while the oc is not my forte, the changes it tried to made for gameplay and the addition of metamorph mechanics is pretty good. I guess one of their pitfall is that the combat option being incredibly unbalanced and restricted as the result especially on the highest difficulty.

Last edited:

Lance Lot

Sep 13, 2017
Got some lush new CGs for you this week, and a little taste of plot to come! Plus some big beefy man-meat in the form of a new gang of mino-bros!

0.4.3 Patch Notes:

• If you’ve built the Temple of Mallach and have romanced Kas past the Winter City, there is a new event that may trigger at the temple…
  • There’s a new scene for walking in on Liaden and Azzy, complete with a new CG. ( )
  • You can now give Ryn a dildo or permission to seek out your companions for sexual relief.
  • Plenty of fixes. Game should work better, HOPEFULLY, on Android 8 and Apple browsers. We can’t really test this stuff effectively ourselves, but we’re trying!
  • New busts: Elementals, new Temple friend. New CG: Lady Evergreen’s sex menu (Done by Mr. Pink and Waru-Geli)!

If you like what we’re doing, you can become a backer and help the game’s development on…
!
!
… or !
May is for pregnancy, June and July is for cuckery

WaterH20

May 5, 2018
apk
pc

0.4.3 Patch Notes:

Apr 25, 2020
Nah, you're not the only one; there's been multiple reports about it (on the forums and blog), and a prior post even referencing it in this thread:

However, it seems like it might finally be addressed now if is anything to go by on the forums:
View attachment 1286491
thanks for the answer, dude. I remember on previous versions the game also did not start, and sometimes, by some miracle, it loaded

Reactions: Wavering

Rango20

Mar 24, 2020
Friday: JTakiyaa posts this:

And the next patch: Plenty of fixes. Game should work better, HOPEFULLY, on Android 8 and Apple browsers. We can’t really test this stuff effectively ourselves, but we’re trying!

Coincidence? I THINK NOT!!!
Looks like someone learned a very important lesson in business world.
You cant act like butthole towards people who pay you.
And i dont know about discord cuz i dont really spend much time on that, but from what ive seen on forums, savin is going to have a hard time understanding this.

Frostlock

Nov 13, 2020
Is this 90% dick like the last one?. I like the .. I don't know what to call it, open world?, gameplay but in my experience with these type of games, EVERYTHING has to have a shlong the size of my forearm, and if by some miracle you find something without a dick you can be damn sure ones going to show up half way through. Is this another one of those, please don't be another one of those.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019

0.4.3 Patch Notes:

!
!
… or !
Oh come on! Locking Kas scenes behind that shit temple is fucking terrible design. Fuck you Savin.

Why the fuck are you forcing people to make the temple for a completely unrelated character!??!

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Is this 90% dick like the last one?. I like the .. I don't know what to call it, open world?, gameplay but in my experience with these type of games, EVERYTHING has to have a shlong the size of my forearm, and if by some miracle you find something without a dick you can be damn sure ones going to show up half way through. Is this another one of those, please don't be another one of those.
It's mostly one of those.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Damn, well thank you for the answer.
There are many dongs for sure. Lots of futa. You can play this as a straight male char that only fucks women though. I remember playing CoC1 and immediately getting ass raped in the first battle lol. Noped right out. There isn't anything like that in this game. You have to lose the battle and/or purposefully pick the choices to get ass raped.

Reactions: Lucifer111

Caedyn

Dec 26, 2017
How do you trigger the new kas event? Im pretty sure ive romanced Kas past winter city, though its been a while since I last played this game. What are the requirements?

immaim

Aug 5, 2019
Apperently you have to build a temple, go to sleep and meet Malach(?- the cat god of the temple) in the dream, then you are supposed to find her in the temple on one of lower squares. Not sure if that's all cause I cant find her...

Caedyn

Dec 26, 2017
Think I figured it out, the scene only triggers when you have sex with mallach. After that go the temple alone and it should eventually appear in the bottom right tile. I believe it doesnt trigger if you pick "Tour the palace" during the mallach encounter. Kinda bullshit imo.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes