MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
I know like the writers tend to have a blasé, accept or don't buy it stance with their writing but all the content the temple is getting is a bit ridiculous. Considering that you get squat for refusing to build it, the option is becoming less like a choice and more like an ultimatum with every addition. I wonder if this or the hive are the game's most stacked choice.
Makes me wonder how forgettable and boring Wayfort is going to be if you happen to refuse eleven lordship and kick out Farrah, the writers are pretty open that those are your only two routes to building the place up.

Last edited:

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
If anything, knowing that the temple will affect the ending, and how important Cait is to the writers, I wouldn't be surprised if making her like Kas is a key requisite to getting Kasyrra on her redemption path. I'm joking, but I wouldn't be shocked if that does turn out to be the case.
As scary as it is, you may be on to something. Keep in mind that in the first game, doing Urta's quests to have her deal with the god living inside her cock was mandatory in order to get a proper ending.

• Haha
Reactions: destroyerofassholes

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Look on the bright side, you get her to fuck someone she hates.
I'd completely forgotten she's supposed to hate Kas :KEK: Still went with the cuddles tho. Every scene i've seen of Cait is just masturbatory to her character to an unenjoyable degree. Still raising my eyebrow at the choice of thanking her betacuck father, who's probably not even her real father, for bringing her into this world.

Almost wish they'd just write a Mary-Sue if they wanna write a Mary-Sue tbh, writing a cumbucket and giving it Mary-Sue treatment is just weird.

Last edited:

abacus911

Jan 16, 2020
Friday: JTakiyaa posts this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And the next patch: Plenty of fixes. Game should work better, HOPEFULLY, on Android 8 and Apple browsers. We can’t really test this stuff effectively ourselves, but we’re trying!

Coincidence? I THINK NOT!!!
It's almost like they listen to crash reports if enough people pester them.

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
Took a look at the assets and the new CG is decent, but the new busts are a bit... eh... okay. Since you seem to encounter a lot of futa, the addition of new futa is a bit lackluster.

Also, as much as I like Moira's art, there's something more endearing or charming about DCL's and even Cheshire's art. I never found I had to squint with DCL's or Cheshire's art much if at all, while I kinda find myself squinting to find the "details" I care for in Moira's.

DCL's art is really optimized for smaller screens or busts, while Moira's are better suited for larger displays. That and the shading or color the former uses pops our more than the somewhat flat and dark colors Moira uses. Just my 2 cents.

Edit: I think what I'm trying to describe is that Moira makes her characters look realistic instead of stylized and for a high fantasy game like CoCII, DCL's art feels like it fits much much better. Also if you compare them both the latter's is a lot more brighter and vibrant.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rat_King

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
So what does everyone think everyone's two favoritr planks of wood finally getting a sex scene scene together.
You'd think being the first companion to have a relationship outside the PC, Azzy would set the groundwork that Quin, Berwyn, and Brint will soon follow, but nope, Azzy and Liaden progresses just as seamlessly as Rune and Quin. Probably even worse considering with Quin, it's just one sex cultist dating another sex cultist, you'd expect it to be nothing but physical, Azzy and Liaden are supposed to be more romantic, yet they only have a handful of scenes together that develop said relationship, most of which is just one of them excusing themselves. All I learned was that Azzy is the aggressive one in the relationship.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
One of the reason I rejected Cait was she wanted outside fun. Then after promising such a waifu act, Azzy stabbed me with Liaden.

And then Cait wanna invade my relationship with Gwyn? Fuck this game.

I still don't understand why the fuck I had to pay to get whore cat carry my child. I already have 3 pussies at the inn who carries my cat child for free! Its her that need to pay me so I can help populate her goddamn temple!

Jun 21, 2020
Why in the name of fuck is there not a linux version of this game? All of the libraries have clearly been ported to windows from linux, meaning the damn thing is developed on linux. There's no excuse for there to be no linux binary available.

And before anyone suggests it, yes, I tried to make it work on linux anyway. It doesn't.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Can someone post whatever this new Kas scene is? Is it a talk or an actual sex scene?

I'm legitimately pissed that the main villain who barely ever gets scenes gets an update locked behind a divisive part of the game that not everybody went for.

That's not choice. To get a completely unrelated character stuck in there is just such a fuck you from the team.

EmptyHusk97

May 9, 2020
Can someone post whatever this new Kas scene is? Is it a talk or an actual sex scene?

I'm legitimately pissed that the main villain who barely ever gets scenes gets an update locked behind a divisive part of the game that not everybody went for.

That's not choice. To get a completely unrelated character stuck in there is just such a fuck you from the team.
Both. It is important for the lore and you get 3 sex scene

Reactions: destroyerofassholes
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes