Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Dunno why you guys are still wasting your time trying to criticize the game in places where savin can delete it, because he always will.
If you wanna shit on him just post it here or on 4chan, there's a good chance he will read it and get pissed because he can't censor you.
The 4chan threads are pretty funny with the memes I'm one hundred percent sure savin goes there because he uses the same goddamn memes shared there

Last edited:

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
She isn't the only healer, but she is the best one by a long, long shot. I do wonder if Savin did that intentionally. It's not like Cait can be even more of a writer's pet than she already is.

Imagine putting an option to thank a character's dad for bringing her into existence. The fuck, Savin.
Until Winter City you have Atugia, Berwyn, and (I think) Azzyran. Of the three, Atugia's the only one you can get without a fight. Berwyn doesn't count because multiheal's atrocious cooldown and it's Berwyn, Queen Nyze ain't exactly exactly walk in the park especially since she can just resolve nuke you anyway. And with Atugia you either have to wait around for three days or make nookie with her day 1.
Add that to the fact that Witch Cait is the easiest set to get in the game and further improves her healing. They're basically strong-arming you to use Cait. Atugia's the closet alternative and the fact taunt isn't a status ailment for some reason makes her role as a heal-tank shaky.
Idk whose bright idea it was to make a max hp scaling heal have 0 cool down, but whoever it was really wanted to entice people to use Cait. Compared to every other at-will heal/greater heal are stupidly overpowered. You could always get the moves yourself, I'm pretty sure they made the hp scaling just for other classes to abuse it. However companions ate the selling point of the game.

Last edited:
Dec 24, 2020
It's sort of impressive how much they've bungled the sequel. CoC is an easy game/concept based around the MC goign around stick things in/or in other genitals. Throughout that journey you meet some characters and they hang out and can be pure or corrupted, etc. These side characters were never the focal point of the story, unless it was a specific side quest, which made it special. Having to trudge around with a bunch of characters because combat is impossible otherwise isn't really fun, especially when the characters have content based around the writer and not the audience. If, hypothetically, I was a witer and had added some kind of Moose Dickgirl companion into the game, but people wanted her to eb female, AND I was being paid to write smut, why wouldn't I put that content in? Currently the game has some fun stuff in it, but it's buried beneath a curtain of sub par writers, obsessed with their personal characters rather than making a good game.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
It's sort of impressive how much they've bungled the sequel. CoC is an easy game/concept based around the MC goign around stick things in/or in other genitals. Throughout that journey you meet some characters and they hang out and can be pure or corrupted, etc. These side characters were never the focal point of the story, unless it was a specific side quest, which made it special. Having to trudge around with a bunch of characters because combat is impossible otherwise isn't really fun, especially when the characters have content based around the writer and not the audience. If, hypothetically, I was a witer and had added some kind of Moose Dickgirl companion into the game, but people wanted her to eb female, AND I was being paid to write smut, why wouldn't I put that content in? Currently the game has some fun stuff in it, but it's buried beneath a curtain of sub par writers, obsessed with their personal characters rather than making a good game.
I'm fine if they want to have characters have sexual preferences or stay a specific gender I just want my character to have proper agency. And I character agency in a more meta sense I guess considering our character while drives the plot our decisions are somewhat railroaded or outright decided for us. It is very hard to roleplay when the writer speaks for me, considering how much Savin loves DnD he would understand this.

Viburuss

Oct 31, 2020
Gonna be hard cause shes a vampire and patreon might take it as "necrophillia" from what I have seen some say from the fenoxo forums.
Late but, vampires is under necrophillia? H-how?
Not all vampires are even dead depending on the media and culture, a popular version is where all you just need is to simply be bit by one to transform.

Reactions: Ssato243

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Late but, vampires is under necrophillia? H-how?
Not all vampires are even dead depending on the media and culture, a popular version is where all you just need is to simply be bit by one to transform.
Do not ask this question on Monster Girl Encyclopedia Topics.
You will open a rabbit hole about if undead are even undead if they can birth with you more undeads.

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
I can't imagine what that peculiar scene will be like ....... although what her mother will say to Brint when she tells her that she has about 50 grandchildren :cool:, I think it happened to me a bit with the oxiviler but I wanted to see if there was a scene if you had many children with the xd :ROFLMAO:

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
There had better be unique dialog if I manage to finagle it so that I am pregnant with Brint's child, while Brienne and her mother are both pregnant with my children.
Bwahahah. That is so creative! Most probably could be done if you turn off fast pregnancy too.

Lance Lot

Sep 13, 2017
There had better be unique dialog if I manage to finagle it so that I am pregnant with Brint's child, while Brienne and her mother are both pregnant with my children.
Brint's mom will be in? I thought we'd get his sister in the game

Lance Lot

Sep 13, 2017
But we've already got confirmation she'll be fuckable/romanceable? I really want a muscled milf to romance but Gweyr's got me feeling very pessimistic about fucking a companion's parent

OnlyH

Mar 21, 2021
Hi have a question, how can I start posting? Sorry for my ignorance, I created the account a few minutes ago

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
But we've already got confirmation she'll be fuckable/romanceable? I really want a muscled milf to romance but Gweyr's got me feeling very pessimistic about fucking a companion's parent
Just think about it this way, if the tables were turned Ryn, Brienne, and Kiyoko would be the only companions who would hesitate and think about your feelings before hooking up. Unless your mom's a horse then Ryn's out, and Brienne and Kiyoko are only stopped because the 8th god Patreonicus told them you couldn't join in their dreams.
If you're talking meta instead of morales then Naiyana, Evergreen, and in a decade Nelia show your PC ain't to concerned about hooking up with Stacy's moms.

Reactions: NODOGAN

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I still wish you could free Kiyoko without going through, you know, all that, and what if you're playing as female, huh?

Reactions: NODOGAN
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes