Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Hey guys. Haven't played for about a year, and want to see what new content was added to the game, is it better to start with the old saves to see the new content or is it better to start from the beginning? Thanks
The only reason to start at the beginning would be to see the changed introduction/recruitment for Atugia or to get Arona early on and see her commentary/scenes in certain quests.

If you're not interested in those just continue on with your old saves

Reactions: FLayer

Lance Lot

Sep 13, 2017
"who you can push towards different sexual arrangements"
Someone that has checked the new content: what does this mean?

James3

Dec 12, 2018
2) Dear mentioned: expand Lusamine you cowards
I'd like a different sex scene for lust-subdual, myself. Ridiculous that you can fuck her any time that she's at the tavern and she'll still act like she's being raped outside even if she didn't get a scratch in combat. Would be an interesting Easter Egg if you manage that exact condition if nothing else.

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
Cool, a new TF. I wonder how many of those they'll make as an excuse instead of releasing meaningful content? Maybe we'll be able to have pectoral assholes who shoots hot wax so that it'll be used in an obscure scene with an NPC that doesn't even exist yet that nobody will like?

Sorry, getting some TiTs development flashbacks, my bad.

ShoeBailey

Nov 20, 2018
I've never played this or the previous game. Is there any graphics/visuals or is it all text?

It seems very highly rated and well supported, I'm just concerned I'd be playing a purely text-based RPG; which seems uninteresting to me if that's the case.

sorfin7

Jan 28, 2018
I don't seem to be getting the new encounter in the rift.
Yeah it's got a few steps - have to go to the rift and have beaten the Jotuns twice / talked to them, then the encounter for Liulfr should pop up in the red colored spaces. After that, you have to beat said encounter a few times and exhaust talk options - and new ones will appear only after this has occurred. Eventually, there's an option for 'Peace?' which settles the Npc in his / her own square in the south eastern portion of the map.

OTHER fun fact; once you've talked to Liulfr in their camp, you can select the 'Favor' dialogue option to help them TF male or female - but it appears that that conversation is a one-and-done, so save beforehand if you wanna see both options

Reactions: Dwemer and Kallisto

EmptyHusk97

May 9, 2020
I've never played this or the previous game. Is there any graphics/visuals or is it all text?

It seems very highly rated and well supported, I'm just concerned I'd be playing a purely text-based RPG; which seems uninteresting to me if that's the case.
Most npc have a bust and some companion get a cg

Muityek

Jul 6, 2018

I say this as someone who loves the game, but if your concern is reading text, then give this one a skip. There are tiny snippets of art, but they're to give you an introduction to the characters rather than acting as the sexy part. Its an interactive text story story rather than a visual novel.

Guest522

Jan 29, 2020
Sooo Public Release here (0.4.1) on a lightly edited character (just some silly bedy mods at the start, never messed with any flags.)

Berwin isnt spawning. My Foothills is up to Arona being Chieftain, am Level 6, if that could have changed his spawn rate. Yes, I somehow ignored him and his questline all this time -- I met him maybe three times when I was a low-level scrub. Anyone knows if this is a known issue? This is blocking the completion of another quest.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes