HornyJail420

Aug 4, 2017
Supposedly the requirements are:
Build Temple,
Dick Cait, Alot.
Romance Kas atleast twice, the more the better? (Winter city one is the most important)
Alright, sent my save to Balak and he confirmed that you need to have shagged cait :

1626625520218.png

Which I literally have never done in any of my run because idgaf about that character

Reactions: destroyerofassholes

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Random question, I was going to start over and do a male run this time. Is the thief class or the ranged (archer?) class any good? I'm always a blackmage so I figured I'd branch out.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Random question, I was going to start over and do a male run this time. Is the thief class or the ranged (archer?) class any good? I'm always a blackmage so I figured I'd branch out.
It's good, it's just, if you want to make the most of your passive you have to really look at your teammates, because of how imbalanced debunks are. Until Einen comes nobody else fits the physical glass cannon except for maybe Ryn so you don't have to worry about bloated team comps. They have the only damaging ult in the game currently so I dont know where you stand on the damage vs utility spectrum. I would suggest looking at all the skills in one of your black mage files just to gauge if they're you

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
I think at this point the devs are just adding things to the game that people hate just to piss everyone off lol...

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
We got more kas last update and as is well known by now kas is best waifu. So I’m not to botherd if this updates a lil lacklustre.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Based on the update patterns and how they destroyed the concept of anyone having hopes for a waifu... might get cucked by some new character posing as kas's partner... don't get ur hopes up too much lol
That's my line in the sand for the game, Kas / MC's relationship seems to be special because of our super speshul soul that is totally not part of the power fantasy at all.

BakugoV8

Dec 2, 2018
Thanks, but I don't know how this would have helped. All I had to go on were the patch notes. :confused:
When the patch notes are vague, you have to use your brain a little.
If you click on the picture of cat kas in the changelog post you can see it's called "katherine", search for that name in the code and you already found it.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Okay, I've completed Cat Calls and have access to Barney.

However, Sally still hasn't shown up and I can't trigger the Temple construction event.

What am I doing wrong?

Edit: Okay, I saw someone instruct someone else to open CoC in a browser, use a debugger (Chrome warned me about the download, btw, please someone confirm whether or not it's going to infect my computer) and search for a keyphrase.

Here's the real question. How do I open CoC in a browser? I've been using the exe file and it opens a separate window for the game.

And nothing happened. I keep getting a 'expected identifier string number' error with the debugger and trying to open the 'Main' javascript file with Notepad++...well, let's just say I couldn't do it. Can someone share detailed steps on how to find this in the code, or a save file before the event triggers?

Last edited:

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
If you click on the picture of cat kas in the changelog post you can see it's called "katherine", search for that name in the code and you already found it.
Well yeah, I would have been done in ten seconds if I'd done that to start with, but I didn't know about the pic because the uploader didn't include it.

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
Etheryn’s got a new bust series by DCL
Hooray, the artist that draws stylized fantasy characters large enough for us on smaller / darker displays and not humanoids with exaggerated limbs / body parts!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes