polaco

Mar 16, 2017
How do you enter the orc warcamp? It says it is suicide to approach without a plan, and I can't figure out what I need to do.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
How do you enter the orc warcamp? It says it is suicide to approach without a plan, and I can't figure out what I need to do.
Meet and fight Arona (rampaging futa orc) and her pals a given number of times. Win and fuck her to build up a dominant posture or lose for the opposite. Once you've built up a sufficient relationship with her, there should be progress.

Details .

Reactions: polaco

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
I didn't play this update yet, but last time i checked this Lyla seemed like a complete Evelyn clone, but written worse (sry for whoever wrote it, but that's my imo). I don't really get what was the purpose of putting absolutely identical character in game in a first place. Most likely one of the writers wanted to try his own take on the theme, but couldn't or didn't want to expand Evelyn, which would be much more logical thing to do.

Reactions: Coaxmetal

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
the writers working on the game are obviously into taking cock, and not giving it, the game has been feeling like its just sub content for dominant npc's for a long time, which is very obvious, because the scenes where the main character takes a cock in any of their orifices are extensive in the descriptions and are often varied, meanwhile, the ones where its the mc doing the penetration is always like "well, they eeeeehhhhh they fucked, and... the npc screamed a lot and, said your cock is big or whatever"

and sub content is not the issue, the issue is the difference between the quality and quantity sub content gets vs dom content, if you want to put your character cock into other characters, the scenes are always going to be rushed, bland, and basic, meanwhile the other side gets all the effort and polish.
With you on this. Don't get me wrong, futa here and there is okay, but god damn if it doesn't feel like everyone has a dick hiding somewhere.

No joke, every time I meet an NPC or new character that is somewhat normal it's a big surprise. At least with the first game when it turned out the Kitsune were futas it was an outright surprise. Similar to learning that Ryn had a chastity belt on a lesser level. Bottom line, brass-tax, making every character a futa or a dom to sub the PC get's real boring real fast.

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
Damn man, I just want some more dudes for my lady to have fun with. I don't have any problem with all the other content being made, obviously, it's just so skewed against male characters to the point of ridiculousness. The male drought is real in this game. :confused:
What a coincidence because I want some REAL WOMEN W WOMEN PARTS for my Male character and it looks like we're both getting screwed. Seriously who the bloody hell is all this Futa aimed towards?

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Not aimed towards straight men because no straight male wants to get pegged by a HORSE DICK.
Straight men also have prostates and in a magical world they can actually be women and not just men with tits

I think it's pretty damning though that several people have also asked "who the fuck is Lyler?" ahead of me here: they're really working on the most important parts of the game here and totally not just doing it because they seem to have gotten the content done for them, for free, by someone else

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Straight men also have prostates and in a magical world they can actually be women and not just men with tits

I think it's pretty damning though that several people have also asked "who the fuck is Lyler?" ahead of me here: they're really working on the most important parts of the game here and totally not just doing it because they seem to have gotten the content done for them, for free, by someone else
I believe the actual reason you're looking for is that they're working on the khor'minos (however it's spelt) area. It's bound to have all the nondick girls you seek, probably, since it's where Brint/Brienne is from.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
f95 and complaining about free content, what a duo :ROFLMAO:
You're complaining about not wanting to waste your time on content you don't like, yet you're taking the time to make sure others know you're not going to waste your time with it?

Omegablade21

Jun 16, 2020
f95 and complaining about free content, what a duo :ROFLMAO:
You're complaining about not wanting to waste your time on content you don't like, yet you're taking the time to make sure others know you're not going to waste your time with it?
Actually some of us legitimately own the game but this is one of the only active boards for the game.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
I have nothing against Lyla and I do remember liking her content, but I legitimately forgot who the fuck she was.
I think the fact that she is placed in an already overcrowded zone and appears only after you have no real reason to explore it anymore kind of makes her seem like a wasted or forgettable character at no fault of the writer(unless they chose to put her there).

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes