MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Wait kiro rapes you? I don't even remember it lol
She doesn't rape you, in her younger more brash years she raped Kaede. The act itself isn't in game you have to read one of the stories, but she does have to earn Anno's forgiveness. And Kaede still gets a bit squeamish whenever she hears Kiro's name. Kaede's the only confirmed one though, being a space pirate with a body-lengthed schlong it's can be safe to assume there were other less than willing partners.

UncleTom123

May 4, 2019
I'm not googling that but I'm making a guess that it's scat related.
It's not, it's a dish made with bull testicles. I've never had it but I've heard it's delicious. It's just the idea of eating testicles which turns people off.
A somewhat famous chef in my country told a story of one of his loyal customers who'd eat it once every week. Until he learned what it was made of and never showed up again.

She doesn't rape you, in her younger more brash years she raped Kaede. The act itself isn't in game you have to read one of the stories, but she does have to earn Anno's forgiveness. And Kaede still gets a bit squeamish whenever she hears Kiro's name. Kaede's the only confirmed one though, being a space pirate with a body-lengthed schlong it's can be safe to assume there were other less than willing partners.
Pretty sure she also used throb, which iirc is known to cause some rather "rapey" tendencies in people and is one of the reasons it's illegal in universe.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Because encounters contain so many sex scenes and are essential to the game :)

And why are you having so much trouble? It's pretty easy to beat most enemies...
Enemy encounters eventually become a massive waste of time when you hit the level cap.
Also depending one your build you may actually have to control your entire party which is a massive pain in the ass when fighting trash mobs. Also the new zone has large mobs so all you do is waste fucking time constantly. They should add a fucking repel from pokemon or a key item that lowers encounters with enemies weaker than you.

Reactions: Tatoba

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I feel like we're missing the all important part of the game. Corrupting all your friends and followers. I hope we get something with Zo since that feels like a good avenue to pursue.
There are plans to corrupt the companions and have them more demonic late game, but it's a long way till we actually reach that point.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I feel like we're missing the all important part of the game. Corrupting all your friends and followers. I hope we get something with Zo since that feels like a good avenue to pursue.
Did you throw Brother Sanders' daughter into the corruption pit at the beehive :devilish:??

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
There are plans to corrupt the companions and have them more demonic late game, but it's a long way till we actually reach that point.
I'm legitimately not sure if we will EVER reach that point considering just how many writers are straight up against corruption content. Like, SKoW, Tobs and Bubbleass have all made clear that they don't really respect corruption routes and won't really do content for them in their characters and shit.

In SKoW's case sure she made corruption content an option, but she also purposely made it half-assed and made it clear that she hated that shit.

Bubble straight up calls you an asshole for even preferring that content, (in that he thinks you "corrupting" his super special OC makes you an asshole, because fuck playing the game apparently).

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
I'm legitimately not sure if we will EVER reach that point considering just how many writers are straight up against corruption content. Like, SKoW, Tobs and Bubbleass have all made clear that they don't really respect corruption routes and won't really do content for them in their characters and shit.

In SKoW's case sure she made corruption content an option, but she also purposely made it half-assed and made it clear that she hated that shit.

Bubble straight up calls you an asshole for even preferring that content, (in that he thinks you "corrupting" his super special OC makes you an asshole, because fuck playing the game apparently).
That just shows they only want to "immortalize" their shitty OCs in something fairly popular and not on some obscure furry forum, and judging by the way Tobs, Savin, and Bubble act, that's all they care about. Don't know about skow and the others, but I'm assuming they're similar, maybe not as douchebaggy as the aforementioned though.

Even so, most of the good writers have either left or hardly write anymore, so I doubt the corruption routes would be good either way.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
It's not, it's a dish made with bull testicles. I've never had it but I've heard it's delicious. It's just the idea of eating testicles which turns people off.
A somewhat famous chef in my country told a story of one of his loyal customers who'd eat it once every week. Until he learned what it was made of and never showed up again.

Pretty sure she also used throb, which iirc is known to cause some rather "rapey" tendencies in people and is one of the reasons it's illegal in universe.
Yeah how much of that was Kiro and how much of that being the Throbb is honestly debatable. Kiro may be braggart who likes to bag any and every tail, but she's presented as being mindful of her partners, most of the time.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
That just shows they only want to "immortalize" their shitty OCs in something fairly popular and not on some obscure furry forum, and judging by the way Tobs, Savin, and Bubble act, that's all they care about. Don't know about skow and the others, but I'm assuming they're similar, maybe not as douchebaggy as the aforementioned though.

Even so, most of the good writers have either left or hardly write anymore, so I doubt the corruption routes would be good either way.
I thought the writing cast was mostly the same since the start of CoC2. Or TiTS for that matter, not including one-off writers.

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
I thought the writing cast was mostly the same since the start of CoC2. Or TiTS for that matter, not including one-off writers.
I was more referring to the whole of writers associated with fen games. Hugs left, and who knows what happened to William and Nonesuch. The only ones who have been around a while and are still writing are Wsan and Savin.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I was more referring to the whole of writers associated with fen games. Hugs left, and who knows what happened to William and Nonesuch. The only ones who have been around a while and are still writing are Wsan and Savin.
William still writes for TITS as official staff and has a backlog of stuff he needs to do for CoC2 including the mouse girl companion. But he is so notoriously slow with his projects.

Nonesuch left TITS because it was too slow in the development department (7 years) and went on to work as a writer for Cloud 10 another text game.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
William still writes for TITS as official staff and has a backlog of stuff he needs to do for CoC2 including the mouse girl companion. But he is so notoriously slow with his projects.

Nonesuch left TITS because it was too slow in the development department (7 years) and went on to work as a writer for Cloud 10 another text game.
I recently tried playing TiTS again.

We shit on CoC2 all the time, but TiTS was and still is a colossal failure.

So many free submissions and bad writers means that sure there is a fuckton of content, but almost all of it is shit or otherwise up its ass requiring a fuckton of bending over backwards, as every submitter thinks their content is worth the hassle.

I am amazed by how absolutely bloated to shit the game is.

Edit: I sorta realized this is like the 5th time I make this exact same comment. I keep playing TiTS expecting shit to get better but it never does.

Last edited:

zwere

Mar 27, 2020

So many free submissions and bad writers means that sure there is a fuckton of content, but almost all of it is shit or otherwise up its ass requiring a fuckton of bending over backwards, as every submitter thinks their content is worth the hassle.

Edit: I sorta realized this is like the 5th time I make this exact same comment. I keep playing TiTS expecting shit to get better but it never does.
Agreed, especially when the person in question makes a catgirl and calls her a nekomata, somehow achieving the pinnacle of blandness and OC absurdity. On the flip side, though, TiTS has some of my favorite fenoxo game scenes/interactions like being able to buy and domming Sera or the centaur chick from Tavros.

Reactions: namelessone22

EmptyHusk97

May 9, 2020

I have the same opinion and I must say CoC 2 plot and gameplay is way better

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Agreed, especially when the person in question makes a catgirl and calls her a nekomata, somehow achieving the pinnacle of blandness and OC absurdity. On the flip side, though, TiTS has some of my favorite fenoxo game scenes/interactions like being able to buy and domming Sera or the centaur chick from Tavros.
Yeah, Sera is pretty amazing altogether. Nonesuch just seems to be a good writer overall. Sad that they left to work on a game that would end up abandoned, but then again understandable as TiTS has horseshit dev pace.

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Yeah, Sera is pretty amazing altogether. Nonesuch just seems to be a good writer overall. Sad that they left to work on a game that would end up abandoned, but then again understandable as TiTS has horseshit dev pace.
Technically it's on hold, just the mods slapped Abandoned on it since it met the requirements and I guess Nonesuch didn't message them to say otherwise.

0493f2a3e83c09c3385dd7ca6f9d70bc.png

I disliked the change in artstyle (we went from a fem pc who looks like a woman, to a fem pc who looks like a big-headed child) but was warming up to the game. I hope he continues working on it at some point.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes