Omegablade21

Jun 16, 2020
I liked Corruption of Champions, honestly. There was a fairly large amount of content that wasn't for me, but it felt fine to just basically do what you wanted. Like, there was a lot of fetish content, but for the most part if you wanted to avoid some of the fetishes it was pretty easy, and there was still a storyline to follow.

With TiTS though, it felt like basically EVERYthing was fetish content. Don't like futa? Too bad, that's like 90% of the NPCs you run into. Not a fan of mindless bimbofication? Whoops, good luck avoiding it. Don't like PC gender bender? Too late, your male PC grew a pussy and tits while you were reading this post.

TiTS was and is obviously successful, considering they're pulling in $33k/mo on Patreon, but it's one of those games where you either love it or hate it. The fetishes in it aren't for me, and there's not much else to fall back on that I saw, so I lean towards the latter camp.

I'll give CoC2 a fair shot, to see if it's more like the original CoC and if it's playable without being into an absurd number of fetishes, but it'll be a couple builds before I do...and I'm going in with low expectations.

~Morningfrost
Don't bother you will be GREATLY disappointed it's ALL FUTA FETISHES

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
how to fight against Undermountain kobolds? I have paid them money previously, so now every time i reject them they didnt fight me, even without lyric

Another Myth

Mar 14, 2018
how to fight against Undermountain kobolds? I have paid them money previously, so now every time i reject them they didnt fight me, even without lyric
You can't...if you meet them with lyric in your inventory she dissuade them from steal/robbing people. So they'll offer you sex and if you refuse they walk away.

Reload an older save and put lyric in your storage before going into undermount

Reactions: X Death

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Infrith, Brienne, Kiyoko, Ahmri, Atani, (probably) Clementine, Grainne, (probably) Ihzalti, Ragnild, (Probably) Senja, Shar.

It's almost like some of you guys don't even play the game and complaining here is your real fetish.
Yup I do agree that people pretend the game has no normal women in it whereas it's full of it. The game isn't lacking in non-futa content.

Reactions: silentangel

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Infrith, Brienne, Kiyoko, Ahmri, Atani, (probably) Clementine, Grainne, (probably) Ihzalti, Ragnild, (Probably) Senja, Shar.

It's almost like some of you guys don't even play the game and complaining here is your real fetish.
Grainne won't be for to long, I believe Orlaith is going to get an expac where she performs the seed ritual with her. Obviously you have to push her into it, but you know. Technicalities. Though I believe Corrupt people will get a chance to forcibly dom Orlaith so it balances itself out.
The only other iffy one is Shar because accessing her sex scenes is very cryptic for new players.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Until I can either transform Ryn again or knock him up I don't care. His character arc is fucking finished with the Winter City and the fact they didn't complete him then is weak.

That shit was fucking pathetic. An entire month delivers less than other devs do in one update and it didn't give preg to even half of the female NPCs. No Lusamine, No Bunny in mountains, no Sheep fucking, no cowgirls, no goblin, no shopkeepers, naaaatthhiinnngg
Are you misgendering Ryn on purpose, because if you are, that's incredibly petty and I love it.
But on a serious note, Savin pretty adamant that Ryn will stay a shemale. So much so that when the cage comes off, if you don't want to take the time to get the parts to conceive an heir, she won't either and she'll use Elthara presumably.

Softys

Feb 1, 2018
Any way to speed up egg pregnancy? Even with short pregnancy it says 45 days... Like wtf do I just play all those days with overburdened debuff(-50% agility)?
Edit: nevermind it only took about 7-8 days.

Last edited:

CratorH8er

Mar 10, 2021
Like if you think CratorH8er is Savin, facepalm if you think he's Tobs :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
Yeah you found me out, I'm totally Savin, making occasional posts in this thread that pirates my work to correct people, because you guys are that important to me.

Grainne won't be for to long, I believe Orlaith is going to get an expac where she performs the seed ritual with her. Obviously you have to push her into it, but you know. Technicalities. Though I believe Corrupt people will get a chance to forcibly dom Orlaith so it balances itself out.
The only other iffy one is Shar because accessing her sex scenes is very cryptic for new players.
The other guy was complaining about wanting a female character with no penis and no body count, and in that regard Shar unquestionably fits the description.

Reactions: whitexwhite

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Yeah you found me out, I'm totally Savin, making occasional posts in this thread that pirates my work to correct people, because you guys are that important to me.

The other guy was complaining about wanting a female character with no penis and no body count, and in that regard Shar unquestionably fits the description.
I know, I was just joking about how it's so cryptic getting past 2nd base with her that she barely even counts.
You're right this game does have it's fair share of monogamous women, and that guy was being facetious complaining about them. Now complaining about how most monogamous don't get much past their initial content is a sentiment I can agree on.

Reactions: silentangel

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
So much so that when the cage comes off, if you don't want to take the time to get the parts to conceive an heir, she won't either and she'll use Elthara presumably.
Hey, Ryn can have all the heirs she wants, but she better damn well remember one thing: Elthara's soul may belong to Lumia, but her ass belongs to me. And I charge by the hour for that shit.

Last edited:

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
What?

So if what you said is true, that Grainne is getting cuck content for the normal route and you can only dom Orlaith if you're corrupt?

That is actually fucking stupid and I doubt Wsan would do that. Do you have any uhh quotes or docs of how this is exactly planned? Anything tangible?

Who the fuck, like, wha? If even Wsan is going that route I'm legitimately done with the game lol.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Are you misgendering Ryn on purpose, because if you are, that's incredibly petty and I love it.
But on a serious note, Savin pretty adamant that Ryn will stay a shemale. So much so that when the cage comes off, if you don't want to take the time to get the parts to conceive an heir, she won't either and she'll use Elthara presumably.
Again, where did he actually say this? That unless your PC has a vag ryn will just fuck the priest?

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
What?

So if what you said is true, that Grainne is getting cuck content for the normal route and you can only dom Orlaith if you're corrupt?

That is actually fucking stupid and I doubt Wsan would do that. Do you have any uhh quotes or docs of how this is exactly planned? Anything tangible?

Who the fuck, like, wha? If even Wsan is going that route I'm legitimately done with the game lol.
I think I read that dominating Orlaith involves de-dicking her, and to most of the community and writers sssociated with fen games, that's sacrilege, so that's probably why it'll require high corruption. Fuck everyone who doesn't like penises on feminine characters I guess?

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I think I read that dominating Orlaith involves de-dicking her, and to most of the community and writers sssociated with fen games, that's sacrilege, so that's probably why it'll require high corruption. Fuck everyone who doesn't like penises on feminine characters I guess?
I'm fine with her being a futa, but I still find it hilarious that the general Fen associated writing culture is so ass-backwards regarding sex that somehow traditionally perverted and niche fetishes are considered pure within the confines of in-game lore that they create and some others that would be considered more ""normal"" are uh..."corrupt".

This is all assuming that what is being said here is true of course. We still have 0 tangible proof that this content is coming in the way y'all are saying it to be. And I'm hoping it's not.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes