namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
I know, I was just joking about how it's so cryptic getting past 2nd base with her that she barely even counts.
You're right this game does have it's fair share of monogamous women, and that guy was being facetious complaining about them. Now complaining about how most monogamous don't get much past their initial content is a sentiment I can agree on.
Who was Shar again? (and where to find her & how to progress passed 2nd base?) (or could you not?)

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Who was Shar again? (and where to find her & how to progress passed 2nd base?) (or could you not?)
Shar is the flightless harpy that you save in the Foothills. She has early character syndrome, you can train her which does nothing but add to an arbitrary confidence score, or you can tell her stories but Savin forgot to add any beyond the initial two. You can also get frisky with her but all you do is feel her up.
To have sex with her you have to unlock the cloister which you get by doing Sanders quest. Use it and hope she shows up because she's not even an 100% proc chance. If you're lucky, you're given the option have sex with her in the cloister. I don't know why you have to jump through hoops just to lay an almost abandoned character but there you go. She's going to move to wayfort eventually so maybe it won't be so arbitrary to have sex with her.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Hm.
Looks like Savvy improved his story writing.
I was wondering where this will go when they announced it way back.
He still has a long way to go though, but now he is at least good enough to make me remember something like this:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
The mouth of the righteous speaks wisdom,
His tongue speaks judgment.

Blessed is the man who endures temptation,
For once he hath been tested, he shall receive the crown of life.

Lord, fount of goodness
Lord, divine fire, have mercy!

Oh, how sacred, how serene
how benevolent, how pleasant this Virgin who believeth
Oh, how sacred, how serene, how benevolent, how pleasant
Oh pure lily

------------------------------------------------------

How fitting for his game, i thought. ^^)

Xeon55

Oct 5, 2017
Yes the new version is broken, a lot of encounters cannot be progressed so we need the hotfixed version

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Is it just me or Cait suddenly doesn't feel like using her skills?
She doesn't seem to feel like healing and buffing anymore when i popped this new version.

The latest version seem to be way too broken, time to roll back. ^^)"
EDIT: Yup broken as ballz by the looks of it, installed 4.8 again and she started healing right away like a good girl. ^^)

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I take it it's impossible to corrupt Eryka?
I'm getting rather bored from fucking her and nothing changing.
EDIT: Nvm, found the Guess i'll just throw 'er back to town and be done with it.

Last edited:

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Yeah I don't know who checks the patches for quality control, but I guess he was out sick so the they had to use the intern instead. This patch is a buggy mess but apparently they hotfixed it so downloading it on their website should work.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
She's going to move to wayfort eventually so maybe it won't be so arbitrary to have sex with her.
I'm on the fence about this decision though. I believe Shar was supposed to go for a romantic angle, but Shar is going to be a Savin character who's going to a place notorious for the character's having sex with each other. We're going to walk in on her and her sisters pleasuring the behemoth or the Alraune having tentacle sex with them.
Elthara got away fine but she was Wsan's character, Savin is known to have a sharing fetish for a reason as shown by 2 of his 3 companions.

UncleTom123

May 4, 2019
The scenes in the cloister with Shar seem to hint at a possible monogamous path as well as a sharing path. Although knowing Savin...

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Any1 knows if there is a counter-item to hornet ring's special effect?
Something to to keep hornet ring from balooning your chest.
I like the crit the ring grants but i don't want to end up with ZZ-sized jugs from using it....
Really, what an obnoxious effect to put on such a useful item...

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
A dedicking holy shit!! A female character actually loses a dick!! whoa I'm completely shocked can't believe they actually removed a dick from a Futa.
I was thinking the same thing. Even though the event of getting a dick was nonconsensual and traumatic for her, I was thinking Savin would probably somehow spin that around to "it's still somehow rape if you get rid of it".

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes