gunbary

Jun 18, 2018
Anyone who beat the last quest line of Gweyr? It seems like hunting down the bald guy in summary, and I need some advice from who did because it's too hard for me.
Like, is there the most optimised squad settings for that?
Any advices regarding the quest line including best companion setting, level, equipment, skills, or even how to engage in the fight and everything would be much appreciated.
Thanks.

BIG ZAM

Feb 1, 2018
Before the crit the boss will focus, the fight will be like this focus->hit him->defend/heal->foucs->hit him.
I know Raphael focuses it says something like hes focusing on your heart or something, the problem is Kinu just misses everytime he does that and so the attack goes off

EmptyHusk97

May 9, 2020
I know Raphael focuses it says something like hes focusing on your heart or something, the problem is Kinu just misses everytime he does that and so the attack goes off
if you want, you can give me the save file and i will try to beat the quest for you.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
No idea what's so traumatic about getting or losing parts in a game all about getting or losing parts... but you guys probably know better. xD
If you're being serious, the cocverse isn't like the TiTs verse. Body transformation is an everyday occurrence in the tainted space, in coc you have to do weird magic mumbo jumbo just to even grow a penis. Most of the futas you see either got it through magic, or the race naturally produces fertile hermaphrodite. The champ lucked out with the portal making them malleable. Then you have to consider Eryka got hers by running into Kasyrra.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
If you're being serious, the cocverse isn't like the TiTs verse. Body transformation is an everyday occurrence in the tainted space, in coc you have to do weird magic mumbo jumbo just to even grow a penis. Most of the futas you see either got it through magic, or the race naturally produces fertile hermaphrodite. The champ lucked out with the portal making them malleable. Then you have to consider Eryka got hers by running into Kasyrra.
Still don't see the trauma bruh. :sneaky:
Running into Kas and getting her ass kicked may have been traumatic for a noob pal like Eryka, but getting a dick? Nah.

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
it currently says "Censored: 0.4.9"

pretty sure that should be "Version: 0.4.9" or someat yeah? :¶
Pretty sure you're right, no clue what's up with that "censored" thing lol.
Probably something ancient nobody bothered removing.
Also yeah, we need latest fixed version where skills work, i hope that's what they uploaded to the op yeah?
The hotfixed version with working skills?

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Still don't see the trauma bruh. :sneaky:
Running into Kas and getting her ass kicked may have been traumatic for a noob pal like Eryka, but getting a dick? Nah.
To each their own guess, I'd be pretty traumatized if while walking down the street a 6 foot 6 dragon-demon thing beat me up, or raped me, and turned me into a girl.
Heck Farrah got her soul stolen so she doesn't have to think about it, Eryka does

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes