MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
You'd think the ability to pop 32 kits with a certain foxo would be plenty for preggo fans.
Guess not. :unsure:
Void, that requires you to have to make Kinu first and she null and voids any enjoyment you can get from Kiyoko and the however many kits you barely interact with. At least when she's out the orb, so at least there are counter-measures.

Reactions: B2B2 and Fiz1247

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
To each their own guess
I guess.
I'm an extremely open minded fella, not everyone can be me, such a shame. :giggle:

Void, that requires you to have to make Kinu first and she null and voids any enjoyment you can get from Kiyoko and the however many kits you barely interact with. At least when she's out the orb, so at least there are counter-measures.
If you say so.
I'm not a preggo fan so i usually toss the orb and move on.
Only bothered once with it due to being interested in having Kiyoko as my summon but after testing her in combat i realized that she was utter crap as a summon and so since then there was no need for me to bother with the fox-orb anymore.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
You'd think the ability to pop 32 kits with a certain foxo would be plenty for preggo fans.
Guess not. :unsure:
When it's just the admittedly very lovely foxo, a futa raccoon milf with a giant cock, a fluffy leothran that appears randomly, a catgirl that not only requires an expensive questline but also charges the equivalent of your left testicle and kidney to even knock her up, the nursery owner who is also the bar owner's daughter, thicc orc priestesses, another futa but it's an amazonian orc, and your minotaur bro who needs to be genderbent first...

Yeah, okay, that's a lot lmao.

Jokes aside, I guess those that are clamoring for more want preggo content that isn't just adding a bunch of numbers onto a bean counter and maybe a smidgen of the attention given to Kiyoko onto the other characters.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
I guess.
I'm an extremely open minded fella, not everyone can be me, such a shame. :giggle:

If you say so.
I'm not a preggo fan so i usually toss the orb and move on.
Only bothered once with it due to being interested in having Kiyoko as my summon but after testing her in combat i realized that she was utter crap as a summon and so since then there was no need for me to bother with the fox-orb anymore.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Summons suck in this game, The two new fire ones are alright but as a whole summons are both awful and haven't gotten any support since the games inception. This alone is the reason Berwyn is inarguably the worst companion in the game mechanically.
As for the alternate fox quest Tobs couldn't write you going against his version of the Kitsune. I wish I was being facetious, but no, the kitsune are such obvious pets that Tobs couldn't even stomach the idea of you being against them in any serious manner so he couldn't write it. He couldn't even be arsed to commission it off to someone who would write the alternate path. Now it's either do the content or don't which to be fair to Tobs is practically the motto for the coc2 writing team, Skow being the most notorious follower.

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Summons suck in this game, The two new fire ones are alright but as a whole summons are both awful and haven't gotten any support since the games inception. This alone is the reason Berwyn is inarguably the worst companion in the game mechanically.
I find the wolf to be rather nice, but yeah... seems the wolf is the only nice summon in the whole game...
They also need to work on the 'presence' stat, utterly worthless at the moment imo.
I think it needs to give your companions and summons more than just phy/mag attack beefs.
And something on top of 'sexiness' as well, to make 'presence' more appealing to characters who do not go charmer.
As for the alternate fox quest Tobs couldn't write you going against his version of the Kitsune. I wish I was being facetious, but no, the kitsune are such obvious pets that Tobs couldn't even stomach the idea of you being against them in any serious manner so he couldn't write it. He couldn't even be arsed to commission it off to someone who would write the alternate path. Now it's either do the content or don't which to be fairbto Tobs is practically the motto for the coc2 writing team, Skow being the most notorious follower.
Really? Oh wow lol.
Cringe intensifies.
And Savins stance on the matter? He's project leader last time i checked no?
Guess it's a good thing that i didn't drop dolla on this game since... i want a proper game, not a personalized collection of someone's favorite kinks lol.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Huh, I didn't know Kinu will automatically get married.
Please give me an option to murder the potential spouses in the future.
If I need to have 100 corruption to wipe the dam- village, I'd do it.
This is giving me even more reasons to drop this dam- game.
No one's touching my kid demmet!!!

Know what? I am giving up this piece of shit.
From forced parties, to forced events that we can't control? Yeah fuck this game.
I almost forgot, automatic perks, very low level cap and stat gain?
To the dumpster fire it goes, forget my usual censoring, I'm fed up with this s h i t.

Last edited:

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Huh, I didn't know Kinu will automatically get married.
Please give me an option to murder the potential spouses in the future.
If I need to have 100 corruption to wipe the dam- village, I'd do it.
This is giving me even more reasons to drop this dam- game.
No one's touching my kid demmet!!!

Know what? I am giving up this piece of shit.
From forced parties, to forced events that we can't control? Yeah fuck this game.
I almost forgot, automatic perks, very low level cap and stat gain?
To the dumpster fire it goes, forget my usual censoring, I'm fed up with this s h i t.
Literally exactly the reaction Tobs wanted with the character, not even joking.

If you go back pages, you'll find dozens upon dozens of pages of shitstorm arguments about Kinu (and Tobs). It's overdone and trite at this point.

Just don't save Kiyoko. Ever. Done.

Sucks that the only choice you get is "play or don't" but Tobs publicly admitted he didn't like player choice so.

qorl55

May 23, 2018
Still don't see the trauma bruh. :sneaky:
Running into Kas and getting her ass kicked may have been traumatic for a noob pal like Eryka, but getting a dick? Nah.
So if some futa demon showed up and permamently gave you horse hooves and dog head and altered your mind against your will, you'd be like "nah this isn't traumatic at all"? It's basically like unwanted surgery. Even if you'd be cool with magic changes, it's really easy to see how some characters in CoC would be extremely upset and feel violated.

qorl55

May 23, 2018
If you're being serious, the cocverse isn't like the TiTs verse. Body transformation is an everyday occurrence in the tainted space, in coc you have to do weird magic mumbo jumbo just to even grow a penis. Most of the futas you see either got it through magic, or the race naturally produces fertile hermaphrodite. The champ lucked out with the portal making them malleable. Then you have to consider Eryka got hers by running into Kasyrra.
Even in TiTS it's not that easy for people who arent Steele, they can be very expensive and if a polymorph is forced on someone it's still unwanted

alwn

Dec 17, 2020
So if some futa demon showed up and permamently gave you horse hooves and dog head and altered your mind against your will, you'd be like "nah this isn't traumatic at all"? It's basically like unwanted surgery. Even if you'd be cool with magic changes, it's really easy to see how some characters in CoC would be extremely upset and feel violated.

It's a good point, but uses values from this world. We look at dog heads or hooves as being animalistic and inhuman, while in a world where animal-people exist, that association would be reduced at least. If you people could change each other's skin colour, would you feel violated if someone changed yours? Probably, but not to the same extent as giving you hooves; you (hopefully) don't associate skin colour with intelligence or humanity.

Ultimately, the game is about running around fulfilling your fantasies with minimal consequences. It would be genuinely interesting to see a bit more introspection, a bit exploring the ethical dilemmas that crop up. Is being given horse hooves worse than getting hacked into submission with a sword and fucked? No idea, but I'm guessing most people don't play the game to think about that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

qorl55

May 23, 2018
Ultimately, the game is about running around fulfilling your fantasies with minimal consequences. It would be genuinely interesting to see a bit more introspection, a bit exploring the ethical dilemmas that crop up. Is being given horse hooves worse than getting hacked into submission with a sword and fucked? No idea, but I'm guessing most people don't play the game to think about that.
...getting beat up and then raped is definitely worse then getting extra animal features against your will, but I feel like most people value their bodily autonomy such that they'd be upset even if someone only forced them to dye their hair under duress

Reactions: silentangel

alwn

Dec 17, 2020
...getting beat up and then raped is definitely worse then getting extra animal features against your will, but I feel like most people value their bodily autonomy such that they'd be upset even if someone only forced them to dye their hair under duress
For sure I would be upset. Then again, I come from a culture where bodily autonomy is valued. You could easily conceive of a culture where it isn't and being transformed is commonplace. "Honey, I ran into a giant demon who turned me into a dog again."

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Even in TiTS it's not that easy for people who arent Steele, they can be very expensive and if a polymorph is forced on someone it's still unwanted
Not on New Texas, it's free and if not for the retconned Steph Irson episode can be forced on you, granted I don't want to devolve into a himbo with nothing but sex on the mind or God forbid get the rare femine version. Your right, as a whole modification is expensive, but Kaede random childhood crush managed to save enough so it's doable.

Omegablade21

Jun 16, 2020
He said what? Then why the fuck is he writing for a game?
Well to be somewhat fair writing with player choice in mind can be bitch you have to develop content for all the options the player can take. and with more choices it's more work for content that not everyone is going to experience. And people are going to complain about the lack of content even though there is a decent amount of content it's just divided amongst all the player choices.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
When it's just the admittedly very lovely foxo, a futa raccoon milf with a giant cock, a fluffy leothran that appears randomly, a catgirl that not only requires an expensive questline but also charges the equivalent of your left testicle and kidney to even knock her up, the nursery owner who is also the bar owner's daughter, thicc orc priestesses, another futa but it's an amazonian orc, and your minotaur bro who needs to be genderbent first...

Yeah, okay, that's a lot lmao.

Jokes aside, I guess those that are clamoring for more want preggo content that isn't just adding a bunch of numbers onto a bean counter and maybe a smidgen of the attention given to Kiyoko onto the other characters.
I refused to touch furries and futas, so nope. So that leaves me with the fox, the genderbent mino, and the 3 harem cats. Sheep at least have none furry face. And I'm not making slut temple.

Jubilexx

Oct 12, 2017
Is anyone else having an issue with companions not having any powers with this new build (the 4.9 one ) on a new game?

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes