James3

Dec 12, 2018
So if some futa demon showed up and permamently gave you horse hooves and dog head and altered your mind against your will, you'd be like "nah this isn't traumatic at all"? It's basically like unwanted surgery. Even if you'd be cool with magic changes, it's really easy to see how some characters in CoC would be extremely upset and feel violated.
We're talking about how some people here and a significant amount on the Fen fourms say it's wrong to remove them even when the dick was forced or at least pushed on a character. Of course, they have NO problem with vaginas getting completely replaced by dicks. Their mental gymnastics on why futa should continue to be pushed and overpresented the way it is in these games, basically.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
but Tobs publicly admitted he didn't like player choice so.
What the actual fuck?
Lmao! :ROFLMAO:
He said what? Then why the fuck is he writing for a game?
Yeah no kidding, i wonder wtf Savin is doing hiring this guy.

Well to be somewhat fair writing with player choice in mind can be bitch you have to develop content for all the options the player can take. and with more choices it's more work for content that not everyone is going to experience. And people are going to complain about the lack of content even though there is a decent amount of content it's just divided amongst all the player choices.
Nobody said making a game is easy, if you want to make one anyway then you should be prepared for all the implications otherwise wth are you even doing in game industry if you can't take the heat?
Nobody asking for a thousand choices there, just a couple that would be satisfactory for majority of people.
Right now we only got 2, toss the orb or pick it up. Not much of a choice to be honest.
An alternative route would be nice. One that rewards tossing the orb, since we already got one that rewards picking it up.

So if some futa demon showed up and permamently gave you horse hooves and dog head and altered your mind against your will, you'd be like "nah this isn't traumatic at all"? It's basically like unwanted surgery. Even if you'd be cool with magic changes, it's really easy to see how some characters in CoC would be extremely upset and feel violated.
That's an unfair comparison since all Eryka got is a dick. No dog heads or anything. ^^)
If i walked down the street and suddenly got a pussy as a gift i'd throw a party to celebrate. :ROFLMAO: Imagine the possibilities!
Plus when you fuck Eryka she seems to rather enjoy having her dong, not to mention that it fits her ripped figure rather well.
Now, i know that some peeps are into ripped females so i guess that's why they added de-dicking for her in the first place.

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Is anyone else having an issue with companions not having any powers with this new build (the 4.9 one ) on a new game?
Ah-ha!
Looks like the one they uploaded to the OP is not the hotfixed version after all.
Reverse back to 4.8 and wait for hotfixed 4.9 or new 5.0
There was broken release of 4.9 and that's what they uploaded to the op in this thread, then Savin and co hotfixed their broken 4.9 (or so i hear) and re-released it but op in this thread still has the un-hotfixed version.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Literally exactly the reaction Tobs wanted with the character, not even joking.

If you go back pages, you'll find dozens upon dozens of pages of shitstorm arguments about Kinu (and Tobs). It's overdone and trite at this point.

Just don't save Kiyoko. Ever. Done.

Sucks that the only choice you get is "play or don't" but Tobs publicly admitted he didn't like player choice so.
No no, I'm still saving that Fox but I have a new plan, Never give her a kid~~~
I literally deleted my whole save just to do this.
And I can definitely say it's f-ing worth it.

I lost my sanity trying to get to the level cap and I'd do it again.
No player choice? Fine, that content is non-existent to me now.

Reactions: aroeah126

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
We're talking about how some people here and a significant amount on the Fen fourms say it's wrong to remove them even when the dick was forced or at least pushed on a character.
That's not quite right i think! ^^)
A game like this one should be based entirely on player choice and the devs should do their damnest to provide as many choices as they can to maximize the fun their game can generate for everybody. (y)

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Well, I think it was semi-hotfixed. It fixed the blank screens after certain encounters. But yeah, am still having problems with companions powers on this version as well. Not a huge issue, since this one is at least playable without breaking.

And with Eryka, nice she is getting some new content. And good to be able to de-dick her. But afterwards it's pretty much anticlimactic, so to speak. I'm not even asking for sex with her. It would be nice to have a conversation or two about it afterwards. Maybe that is coming later.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Is anyone else having an issue with companions not having any powers with this new build (the 4.9 one ) on a new game?
This.
No wonder my allies are so f-ing useless.

What happened to their skills???
Cait literally lost her ability to heal!!!
1628923524191.png

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
No no, I'm still saving that Fox but I have a new plan, Never give her a kid~~~
I literally deleted my whole save just to do this.
And I can definitely say it's f-ing worth it.

I lost my sanity trying to get to the level cap and I'd do it again.
No player choice? Fine, that content is non-existent to me now.
What plan could that be though?
To progress with the foxes you absolutely require to knock her up. :unsure:

James3

Dec 12, 2018
That's not quite right i think! ^^)
A game like this one should be based entirely on player choice and the devs should do their damnest to provide as many choices as they can to maximize the fun their game can generate for everybody. (y)
Which is a part of how dumb their usual stubbornness with it is.

Is the de-dicking the same as the dream about it? Didn't care for the intimate stuff right before it was removed or no pause at all right after it was before her and the mc going at it.

Is it mandatory to fuck Kiyoko more than once to free her? I got the impression you only had to visit and maybe talk after that.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Is the de-dicking the same as the dream about it?
No clue, i haven't played latest version because it's apparently still broken.
And to be honest i have no plans to de-dick my little pal in the first place, i like her as is just fine. :giggle:
But i get that there are people who may want to go with de-dicking, tastes and all that jazz which is fine by me.
Is it mandatory to fuck Kiyoko more than once to free her? I got the impression you only had to visit and maybe talk after that.
To free your foxy slut you need Kinu, so you need to knock her up at least once.

If you want visual changes for Kiyoko though, you'll need to knock her up... a lot of times.
She gains extra tails and changes visually a bit as she pops more and more kits.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
No clue, i haven't played latest version because it's apparently still broken.
And to be honest i have no plans to de-dick my little pal in the first place, i like her as is just fine. :giggle:
But i get that there are people who may want to go with de-dicking, tastes and all that jazz which is fine by me.

To free your foxy slut you need Kinu, so you need to knock her up at least once.

If you want visual changes for Kiyoko though, you'll need to knock her up... a lot of times.
She gains extra tails and changes visually a bit as she pops more and more kits.
Excuse me for saving posts not asking in a separate 1. Questions were for the thread in general.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Sucks that the only choice you get is "play or don't" but Tobs publicly admitted he didn't like player choice so.
I believe it. He routinely turns the PC into a selfinsert-ish Gary Stu, who solves all of his characters' tedious issues via long-winded monologues. I'm surprised we're even allowed to choose how we're gonna fuck said characters (the ones we're allowed to, of course).

Tatoba

Dec 18, 2019
Huh, I didn't know Kinu will automatically get married.
Please give me an option to murder the potential spouses in the future.
My thoughts almost to the point. I at least thought we were going to get events about meeting there spouse like hellfire did but no.

Also on another different point, does gwyn's family including her mother react to having my children ? Trying to see if i should get her pregnant now or later.

EmptyHusk97

May 9, 2020
My thoughts almost to the point. I at least thought we were going to get events about meeting there spouse like hellfire did but no.

Also on another different point, does gwyn's family including her mother react to having my children ? Trying to see if i should get her pregnant now or later.
Her father and mother will react (small no repeat scene)

Aug 2, 2017
i seem to have bugged the fight with hirrud and he won't flee after throwing the smoke bomb, leaving him unbeatable with 1hp
i used the save editor but i'm not sure if that effected things

EmptyHusk97

May 9, 2020
i seem to have bugged the fight with hirrud and he won't flee after throwing the smoke bomb, leaving him unbeatable with 1hp
i used the save editor but i'm not sure if that effected things
It is a bug, someone already posted the bug in the Fenoxo Forum.
Try resolve damage

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes