Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Guysss??.... Should we tell him??...

Nah JK its all on ur preference my man. But yeah theres a reason why everyone hates him but maybe if u scrounge this thread u can find out why IG
Scrounging the forums will be the worst, experiencing it why in the game itself is better~~~

Nah last bug with android took months to fix plus some subscribers threaten to stop supporting it. Plus the huge hate boner for modding.
Nice, Guess we'll see the catgirl heal us again during battle in 2022 then.
Hate for modding? Modding is the best feature to extend a game's life.

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Nah, they probably made this game one-handed to begin with so fuck the bugfixes, they probably said.
I'm seeing Bethesda Vibes from this, make a buggy game and let the community fix it then call it "Community interactions".

Wait what? Mr. Drunkard isn't that popular? Weird, he seems like a nice guy.
The good kind of an asshole, the guy you want to mess around with~~~

Huh, So all I had to do is redownload it from their site?
I want my sanity back...

I retried so many damn times on the Kitsune village fight, the elf and her doggo and the damn hellhound...
Now where's that cactus and I'll try deepthroating it to make sure the pain will make me forget all that hellish suffering I had...

Yes, this one will do, hmm hmm nod nod.
View attachment 1354993

ED:
The version you can download on their site is fucking 4.5, talk about too outdated for a public thing.
If many in the forum do not like takahiro, but it is good to meet another person who likes our good drunk friend we may end up with him as cupid but it is still fun to go see him.

Well, it's a matter of tastes.

Reactions: JTakiyaa

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Shield of Brawn maybe
Shield will make me look like a macho which arguably would be even worse than getting trucks to drive your rack due to hornet ring. :ROFLMAO:
Plus you will likely deal crits far more often than defend against them so the shield is kinda useless, not to mention forcing you into 1-hander mode.
I'd prefer another similar ring which would grant you 20-40% extra crit damage with a curse that makes your tits 1 size smaller each time you crit.
But place these two rings in very different locations, maybe even in hard dungeons.
Hornet ring is already in a dungeon, only i'd hardly call it hard.
Also been thinking if Savvy and co have any plans to make set items, hornet ring would be great for this with a bit of rework.
I consider furry if their face is still beastlike.
What if everything except face has fur? Will you consider it: "Ape?" :ROFLMAO:
I think i will lmao.
Nobody likes being the third wheel in a relationship
That's nonsense, it's a "third wheel" only if you see it as such, in other words, the problem is you.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Thank fucking Go- any deity.
I literally carried my whole damn team solo since the mages are always bopping, Etheryn doesn't summon a pet, only Kiyoko can use a spell but I don't really like mages, Any other melees only swipe one targets

Most of 'em all only have their dam- normal attacks.

ED:
They still have no other attacks than their basic ones.
Tried making a new save and it's still the same.
1629110732940.png

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Great, now I'll have to get a new cactus.
Anything's a toy if one's brave enough right?
This will do.
View attachment 1355394
I once was unlucky enough to accidentally stumble on a video of a funny person like you.
Only he proceeded to stick a glass cup in his ass and then break it with his anal muscles while it was still in.... then proceeded to pick out the pieces out of his ass.. blood and all.
Never had i wished to not have eyes more than when i watched that video.

I guess the moral of the story is... be careful with what you want to stick into yourself. :coffee:

Reactions: JTakiyaa

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I once was unlucky enough to accidentally stumble on a video of a funny person like you.
Only he proceeded to stick a glass cup in his ass and then break it with his anal muscles while it was still in.... then proceeded to pick out the pieces out of his ass.. blood and all.

I guess the moral of the story is... be careful with what you want to stick into yourself. :coffee:
I am nowhere near funny~~~
Ah yes, man and a jar or something was a classic, just like two girls one cup.
It's how I became a scat-hater for life.

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019

I don't know what is worse, having glass shards inside ur ass or having your shithole superglued shut after chugging a bunch of laxatives.

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes