Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
There's also Raphael (and Taoth) who have absolutely no relation to CoC1 version. But Tobs hates Raphael with a burning passion for some reason, so he translated casanova-wannabe thief into psychopathic, stalking, child murderer. Criminy, Tobs couldn't even make Taoth's second-in-command a wolf with a horse dick just to be cute.
I see, Well now that Kinu has turned to a somewhat bimbo-ish one and Married and definitely fucking Mr. Edgy dood, I am now going to drink myself silly to death.
That is a fitting end for this save file.
1629201142455.png

This is how divorces and deadbeat dads are made.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I want to create a femboy character, which game gives me more freedom for customization?
First one~~~
Get the modded version for the even better version.
I am not sure why there's hostility on modding this one tbh.

Hell, I'm still playing the xianxia mod from the first game even now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I want to create a femboy character, which game gives me more freedom for customization?
First game i'd say, if freedom of customization is what you're primarily looking for.
Coc2 as it is now is more about limiting your freedom rather than expanding it.
Nevertheless, femboy should be doable in coc2 as well.

Reactions: JTakiyaa

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I don't know what is worse, having glass shards inside ur ass or having your shithole superglued shut after chugging a bunch of laxatives.
How did I forget this one?
Now try drinking two bottles of coke then swallowing some mentos. (I dunno what they're called)
Or drinking a bottle of cooking oil, eating two whole bars of butter. Use ice cream as lotion, Staring at peeled onions, Using Wasabi as a face mask and many other fun stuff.

A fwend of mine once said:
There are tons of interesting stuff to watch, cock and ball torture ain't one of 'em.

• Haha
Reactions: JTakiyaa

qorl55

May 23, 2018
Only of you're female, or set your gender to female, no matter how inane and simple that is, it's still stupid. If you're a guy they tell you to shove it and let Cait satisfy you just because Liaden is a lesbian. It's a coin-flip just how interactive the Azzy/Liaden romance will be. Nobody in the Fen forums are opposed to them getting married and that certainly seems where Azzy's development is going. Nobody likes being the third wheel in a relationship
Liaden is like the only lesbian character in the entire game and you're salty she's not interested in a threesome with a male MC? How is that "inane and stupid"? Don't be greedy. And Azzy is very affectionate towards MC, has lots of scenes, Liaden has 1 with her and suddenly you're like "ugh I hate being 3rd wheel".

qorl55

May 23, 2018
I'd contest, and earnestly I don't care, it's beneath me to get jealous of a bug and lesbian even if I'm playing in character. However, literally telling you shove off so they can get their freak on is a pretty obvious red flag. Doesn't help that Liaden either doesn't even consider you an option, or at most, clearly likes Azzy more than you. With Azzy it's a coin-flip who she likes more, but she may be getting quest where Liaden tags along, so only time will tell how that progresses. I'm just saying, people who want to waifu Azzy should be very wary.
They tell male mc to shove off one time, and Liaden is hesitant of even a fff threesome(and honestly even with a fem MC it's kind of a confusing and disappointing scene), why is that a red flag? And of what? Sounds like a pretty human reaction. And so is her attraction to Azzy, I'm okay with not every single character being all over the MC regardless of circumstances.
"waifu Azzy should be very wary" Yeah oooh chills down my spine. I'm so wary of, uh...what exactly?

Jul 22, 2019
Liaden is like the only lesbian character in the entire game and you're salty she's not interested in a threesome with a male MC? How is that "inane and stupid"?
man if you're gonna quote someone at least actually quote what they said. they said it's "inane and simple" that you can just set your gender to female, and that the restriction in general is stupid.

As for the second post which you split off for some reason, I feel it's fairly obvious what they think the red flag is of, if you actually read what they typed. People who were interested in pursuing a romantic relationship with azzy should be aware of the signs that there's gonna be another garbage piece of content where it's heavily heavily focused on NPCs and how they interact with the player left as an outside observer (no joke intended) at best.

Characters getting into romances with NPCs when they are possibly romance choices for the PC is obviously risky territory with the devs being who they are. Acting all condescending and like you don't understand that is pointless, why even post?

Future plans include replacing Cait with her sister, sexing Kinu, and turning Nakano into a tomboy
wtf I love /cocg/ now. Didn't even know they were still around lol, bunker seemed fairly dead wrt coc.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Wish there were a way for a lesbian/bi girl to romance Liaden. But for some reason she only has eyes for Azzy. Oh well.

Public version is usually out by now. Wonder if they're still trying to fix the bugs from the last backer version.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Courtesy of /cocg/
Can recruit Azzy if the hive is corrupt
Can stop Azzy and Liaden flirting permanently
No more Hashat X Ryn
Mega
Future plans include replacing Cait with her sister, sexing Kinu, and turning Nakano into a tomboy
Replacing cait with her sis? Wait, I haven't even seen 'er sis yet.
Wait a minute, Wincest? NO, OH GOD NO, not yet anyway...
Turning Nakano to a tomboy? Fuck YEAH!!!, How 'bout killing 'em instead same with the other guy?

As I was saying before, THIS is one of my favorite games of all time, I haven't seen anything wrong with it at all, Everyone that hates this is clearly a moron and I am going to laugh at their stupidity.
Ohohohoho-

Who would be so stupid to even make a rant right? The first game is a masterpiece and I of course already know that this too will be one.
Hmm hmm nod nod.

ED:
Wait a minute...This is modded...
Back to shitting on that piece of shit vanilla then~~~

Last edited:

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Jesus-Titty-Fucking-Christ i leave this tread ONE week and it has devolved into a hate-fest, people here have beaten this dead-horse so much you can start making GLUE out of it!

Anyway just wanted to ask can we level up yet? if not i'll wait, part of the reason why the level-cap is stupid as fuck is because there's a new area and it likely is as difficult as the Glaciar Rift was before level 6 and i ain't doing that song and dance again.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
and it has devolved into a hate-fest
Well, most of it is plenty deserved i'd say.
That's what you get when you ignore people's wants and do your own crap that nobody cares about.
start making GLUE out of it!
Say what? :unsure:
can we level up yet?
No.
it likely is as difficult
Nothing in this game is difficult.
Soloed kitsune den at lvl 5 normal difficulty, ez.
You just need non-trash companions, non-trash class, and non-trash powers.
Admittedly there are very few combat-viable non-trash options... but they are there.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Jesus-Titty-Fucking-Christ i leave this tread ONE week and it has devolved into a hate-fest, people here have beaten this dead-horse so much you can start making GLUE out of it!

Anyway just wanted to ask can we level up yet? if not i'll wait, part of the reason why the level-cap is stupid as fuck is because there's a new area and it likely is as difficult as the Glaciar Rift was before level 6 and i ain't doing that song and dance again.
Still stuck in L6, bless the geniuses who thought of such a very fucking stupid system with an Alzheimer's so they will forget all this bullshit they created.
Are they afraid that the players will just steamroll the game because they power leveled? That's inevitable.
What's the point of a level cap if the main way to progress the story / routes is to WIN anyway? Y'all stupid???
This update also fucked the whole game over, All companions only have one attack which is the basic one, You can't learn other spells so it's pretty much you carrying the whole damn team.
I was hoping for a solo play experience but goddammit not this kind of solo play.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
You just need non-trash companions, non-trash class, and non-trash powers.
Admittedly there are very few combat-viable non-trash options... but they are there.
Sush as? only ones i remember are:
1) "Haha Cleric go BRRR!"
2) "Charmer nukes all and when they don't they summon Flame Dancer that nukes all"
3) "Warrior Bessy Mauler op plz nerf"

This update also fucked the whole game over, All companions only have one attack which is the basic one, You can't learn other spells so it's pretty much you carrying the whole damn team.
I was hoping for a solo play experience but goddammit not this kind of solo play.
THEY WHAT?¡ are you telling me now ONLY OUR CHARACTER HAS MULTIPLE SPELLS?¡ please tell me i missread that, in what Coomer Brain does it make sense to turn party members into a fucking Metapod that only hardens?¡

Reactions: aroeah126

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
THEY WHAT?¡ are you telling me now ONLY OUR CHARACTER HAS MULTIPLE SPELLS?¡ please tell me i missread that, in what Coomer Brain does it make sense to turn party members into a fucking Metapod that only hardens?¡
Yes, this latest update fucked everything up.
I have a sreenshot before, let me show you here again.

Here's a combat turn where it's Cait's turn, not a single spell is in here.
Not just Cait, it's ALL OF 'EM!!!
1629301279316.png

No powers equipped kekw.
1629301373413.png

They're too focused polishing the smut scenes that they forgot the whole gameplay unless they're SCAT fetishists then they'd enjoy this piece of shit update.
Hell, ditch the whole combat and turn this shit to a VN instead~~~

Reactions: aroeah126

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I am running: Thief, (because black mage was a disappointment,) Cait in witch gear, and Brint.
Powers: Assassinate, Dastardly trick, Mark for death, for second recharge power you can roll with Shell cracker (solid enough choice till you get to frostfire shot.) (And yes, i am running archer Thief so you can access archery powers as well and mix them with thief powers.) Tons of viable at-will powers you can go with, i am currently playing with sneak-attack. If you grabbed stances from Zo there are at least 3 perfectly viable stances you can use too if you want at-will to be utility.
Get a good bow from butt-bunny asap: "Taeleeran Longbow."
Evasion-focused, crit-focused.

Hf. ^^)

PS: The missing powers on your party members is likely a bug, no need to go ape-shit over it, use version 4.8 for now where all the powers work and wait for the fix.

Reactions: NODOGAN

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
PS: The missing powers on your party members is likely a bug, no need to go ape-shit over it, use version 4.8 for now where all the powers work and wait for the fix.
I think anyone can see / tell that it's a bug...
Plz let me save my non-existent sanity and send me a link for that.
Yeah, I'll wait for that fix, see you all on Christmas.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes