UncleTom123

May 4, 2019
I think this one is also the version where skills are broken.
That "hotfix" thing is about something else, i don't think Savvy and co had fixed broken skills yet.
But feel free to prove me wrong, since i can't be arsed to prove myself wrong. :giggle:
Strange, I downloaded that version and all my companions have skills.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
That's nonsense, it's a "third wheel" only if you see it as such, in other words, the problem is you.
I'd contest, and earnestly I don't care, it's beneath me to get jealous of a bug and lesbian even if I'm playing in character. However, literally telling you shove off so they can get their freak on is a pretty obvious red flag. Doesn't help that Liaden either doesn't even consider you an option, or at most, clearly likes Azzy more than you. With Azzy it's a coin-flip who she likes more, but she may be getting quest where Liaden tags along, so only time will tell how that progresses. I'm just saying, people who want to waifu Azzy should be very wary.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I'd contest, and earnestly I don't care, it's beneath me to get jealous of a bug and lesbian even if I'm playing in character. However, literally telling you shove off so they can get their freak on is a pretty obvious red flag. Doesn't help that Liaden either doesn't even consider you an option, or at most, clearly likes Azzy more than you. With Azzy it's a coin-flip who she likes more, but she may be getting quest where Liaden tags along, so only time will tell how that progresses. I'm just saying, people who want to waifu Azzy should be very wary.
Well to be honest i also like to dunk them in the slut-juice when i get the opportunity so both Azzy and Lia loosen up a lil' xD
They become much more fun after that anyway. :devilish:

NirvashNeo

May 16, 2020
I am encountering a problem where if i save edit, once i finish a battle, i cannot press the victory button. Does anyone have any idea why

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
No, you need to play it to understand why it's still better than coc2 in every way. :ROFLMAO:
ngl, having played CoC2 first, going into CoC was confusing as heck since there's no fancy interface, tutorial or anything that made the second game visually-pleasing and easy to navigate. But the more I played, the more I liked it since the actions I do actually matter. Any modification to myself came with ups and downs, whomever I interact with or even anything I interact with can be affected by how pure or corrupt my character is.

Sure, it was in no way chock-full of plotlines like CoC2 is but the fact that it truly was a game that gave you, the player, agency in most situations, to me, makes it better than CoC2. In CoC2, what agency do you actually have aside from determining how you look and whom you fuck (and how)? Corruption doesn't really do much aside from some token actions you can take that ultimately don't matter much, you have Cait, your presence is not exactly acknowledged much outside of the plot(s) and even interacting with literal gods doesn't make you that important (CAIT).

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
ngl, having played CoC2 first, going into CoC was confusing as heck since there's no fancy interface, tutorial or anything that made the second game visually-pleasing and easy to navigate. But the more I played, the more I liked it since the actions I do actually matter. Any modification to myself came with ups and downs, whomever I interact with or even anything I interact with can be affected by how pure or corrupt my character is.

Sure, it was in no way chock-full of plotlines like CoC2 is but the fact that it truly was a game that gave you, the player, agency in most situations, to me, makes it better than CoC2. In CoC2, what agency do you actually have aside from determining how you look and whom you fuck (and how)? Corruption doesn't really do much aside from some token actions you can take that ultimately don't matter much, you have Cait, your presence is not exactly acknowledged much outside of the plot(s) and even interacting with literal gods doesn't make you that important (CAIT).
Simple, the fact that WE are actually WE instead of a dam- side character to progress THEIR damn partners.
And there's no "you can't do this character, you bad bad" or "you need to be bad bad to do THIS character"
Hey some stuff I wanna do are in fucking DREAMS, DREAMS!!!

Etheryn's dick should go poof and regrown if she wants to get rid of that cage but noooooo-
It's still in the works~~~
There's probably a GRAND QUEST for us to finish for that.

Cait's still an anal virgin in my save, Player wants it? Naaahhh you can't, Spooders and any other enemy? Say no more, that ass is ours.
"There's a reward in the future" Yeah, fucking the ass? Nice, great fucking reward, now let me plow Etheryn while I wait.

If I turned myself to 75 corruption to try bad things but no, Corruption don't mean shit unlike the first game.
I want to put a cactus to someone's ass or pussy to be a sadist but NOOOOO- the damn dedicking is a dream!!!
Etheryn becoming a woman is a damn dream!!!

Why does it have a level cap? Why are the stats fixed? Why can't we have stat potions like the first game? Why am I forced to get a party? Why does this piece of shit suck ass? Why is this game like this? Why did they change the way it is? Why is the first game treated as non-existent even though it's a lot superior than this one? Why is this latest update scuffed as fuck? Why can't they fix bugs easily? Why is the name like that, why not Bethesda no.2? Why the hostility to the modding? Why are they so fucking stupid? Why is the ego so high? Why won't the others get knocked up? Why can't I bring sterile characters to MILF raccoon to cure their sterility? Why is Cait the main focus? Why are we even here if we're literally shadowed by most if not all characters? Why is Kinu automatically married? Why can't I wipe out the potential partners when she comes out? Why can't I cuck people? Why is the good guy better than the bad route? Why is there even no bad route? Why is it always so obvious we'll get a guilt trip when we even try the "bad" choices? Why is this fucking game like this? Why won't you devs go back to the very thing that made the game good and learn from it? Why are they trying their best to make a system that most if not everyone fucking hates? Even Lilith's Throne did it better than you fucks and that updates every damn century!!! Why won't you let me go solo? Why are you fuckers the way you are now? Why did they take the corpo route? Why did they change for the worse? Why won't they listen to some people who actually had good ideas but instead give hostility to them?
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

Am I unhinged yet? Am I insane yet? No? Right, where are those damn cacti and I'll go back to my thing.

But hey, this game is still not complete so I'll have to wait since it's still in building state, who knows? It might be abandoned sooner than we think, Hello Eden game 2.0.

Guess I'm selling my spiraled weapon in the future as I got nothing as a reward...
1629195525494.png

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Shit, did i start something that accidentally broke someone? :ROFLMAO:
Well, in their *cough cough* defense, it's still not even v1.0 so they do have time to make this game actually fun yet.

• Sad
Reactions: Another Myth

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Shit, did i start something that accidentally broke someone? :ROFLMAO:
Well, in their *cough cough* defense, it's still not even v1.0 so they do have time to make this game actually fun yet.
Exactly why there's a mini disclaimer with the line on 'em~~~
1629215939777.png
All they need to do is one thing to make me like this game.

Give me an option to make Kinu NOT marry any of those fuckers.
I will gladly be a demon just to kill those two mofos.
I'll be Garth 2.0 on that child.

It would be soooo UNFORTUNATE to have some "demons" attack the village and kill those two while I am still busy "saving" the others, yes that can be a good cover up.
I will go OMNI MAN on those mofos.
Hmm hmm nod nod.

Last edited:
Reactions: keni77 and RenH

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Nope, the first one was referenced by the new demoness and that's it.
Our BETTER MC went down to the dust bin.
There's also Raphael (and Taoth) who have absolutely no relation to CoC1 version. But Tobs hates Raphael with a burning passion for some reason, so he translated casanova-wannabe thief into psychopathic, stalking, child murderer. Criminy, Tobs couldn't even make Taoth's second-in-command a wolf with a horse dick just to be cute.

Reactions: Rat_King
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes