X Death

Jan 22, 2020
You can't...if you meet them with lyric in your inventory she dissuade them from steal/robbing people. So they'll offer you sex and if you refuse they walk away.

Reload an older save and put lyric in your storage before going into undermount
im just gonna try edit the game flag, i have so much progress to reach this point.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
A question about swearing fealty when getting the wayfort, is it better to swear to Winter City or the Baroness? Can you do both without locking yourself out of content?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Imagine swearing fealty to some weaklings who'd fall without you in a matter of days. :unsure:

PS: Any1 knows if Equanimity works with magic?
Particularly, if wielding a catalyst weapon makes this stance work with spells?
Been testing it for a while now and i feel like it just might but i'm not quite sure yet so if sum1 else been testing it, tell me.

Pony kebab any1?

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Thanks, I checked fenoxo forum and the devs stated swearing to nobody will just lock you out of everything so that sucks if you want to go independent.
Holy crap talk about lame as fuck bro! :D
Reminds me of Kiyoko deal.
I wonder if these guys will ever learn..

James3

Dec 12, 2018
im just gonna try edit the game flag, i have so much progress to reach this point.
Are you sure Lyric persuasion doesn't count as a win? That's the impression I was getting from their site.

This has started annoying me at this point: Is the "blog" full of shit, at least in what they appear to heavily imply, about which version you can take Gweyr home in? Because I've talked to all of her family members and still can't do it in 0.4.7.

And in whichever version, how do you do it?

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Holy crap talk about lame as fuck bro! :D
Reminds me of Kiyoko deal.
I wonder if these guys will ever learn..
Azzy's hive quest, Zo, Infrith/Hretha and Ahmri's Centaur village are but a few examples what you get when they try to give you player choice. The best they can muster is clearly weighted choices that obviously favors you taking the nice guy route because none of the main staff likes writing villains. Buddy, there's nothing to learn, they know, I just don't think they care.

EmptyHusk97

May 9, 2020
Are you sure Lyric persuasion doesn't count as a win? That's the impression I was getting from their site.

This has started annoying me at this point: Is the "blog" full of shit, at least in what they appear to heavily imply, about which version you can take Gweyr home in? Because I've talked to all of her family members and still can't do it in 0.4.7.

After completing the dungeon you must talk again to gweyr then garret

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Azzy's hive quest, Zo, Infrith/Hretha and Ahmri's Centaur village are but a few examples what you get when they try to give you player choice. The best they can muster is clearly weighted choices that obviously favors you taking the nice guy route because none of the main staff likes writing villains. Buddy, there's nothing to learn, they know, I just don't think they care.
So i've noticed.
Even the rewards are always vastly superior when you go "nice-guy" route, Zo could not have been a more prominent example of this favoritism. I've seen this pattern in many other games, too.
It seems to me that very few people can creatively do villains and truly evil paths, they just have neither balls nor inclination for it.

So, most of the time it's: "Nice guy," or "pretend you're a baddie for a sec, and then be a nice guy anyway." :ROFLMAO:
And consequently have all the best and shiniest loot and coolest powers. Yaaaaaaay. :sneaky:

Heck, few seem to have what it takes to do even neutral paths right.
Take the choice between who to swear fealty to in this game as example, why even bother giving the player the ability to decline swearing fealty if declining leads them literally NOWHERE. :ROFLMAO:
At least i wouldn't feel so bad about swearing fealty to one weakling or the other weakling if i was literally forced into that choice.
And seriously? You can swear fealty to BOTH powers?! How the fk does that even work bro? :ROFLMAO:

Sigh~
Starting to think that the last boss of this game ain't Kas, but the good ol' undefeated-champ: Mr.Boredom.
Sure feels like it lately.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
So i've noticed.
Even the rewards are always vastly superior when you go "nice-guy" route, Zo could not have been a more prominent example of this favoritism. I've seen this pattern in many other games, too.
It seems to me that very few people can creatively do villains and truly evil paths, they just have neither balls nor inclination for it.

So, most of the time it's: "Nice guy," or "pretend you're a baddie for a sec, and then be a nice guy anyway." :ROFLMAO:
And consequently have all the best and shiniest loot and coolest powers. Yaaaaaaay. :sneaky:

Heck, few seem to have what it takes to do even neutral paths right.
Take the choice between who to swear fealty to in this game as example, why even bother giving the player the ability to decline swearing fealty if declining leads them literally NOWHERE. :ROFLMAO:
At least i wouldn't feel so bad about swearing fealty to one weakling or the other weakling if i was literally forced into that choice.
And seriously? You can swear fealty to BOTH powers?! How the fk does that even work bro? :ROFLMAO:

Sigh~
Starting to think that the last boss of this game ain't Kas, but the good ol' undefeated-champ: Mr.Boredom.
Sure feels like it lately.
In their defense I doubt every king or lord were the strongest fighters their nation could offer. Sometimes people are born followers which they're clearly trying to make your PC into. Heck Wayfort was supposed to your freaking castle but devolved into a place where you shove all the corrupt characters who are in some desperate need of attention. Savin hates power-fantasies so no matter how cool it would be to conquer the Frost marshes yourself, that'd make the player feel good and nobody on the writing team wants that.
Heck your character doesn't even get the idea to build Cat temple themselves, it's all Cait's idea so clearly your PC has to be guided on what to do sometimes
Zo was weird, either let her get raped, lose out on her admittedly situational powers, and have to somebody's sloppy fifths, or save her and have her willing to have sex with you anyway. At least Liaden will never like so you got something out of pushing her in the pool

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
So, on a different note, anyone else thinks that the combat in coc2 should have been a full-blown card game?
Certainly would make it much more interesting, i think. :coffee:
Something along the lines of GWENT.
Naturally i doubt that Savvy and co are capable of producing something like gwent, but something on a smaller scale?
I think that would be perfectly within their reach. :unsure:
Thoughts?

Sep 20, 2018
Any1 knows if there is a counter-item to hornet ring's special effect?
Something to to keep hornet ring from ballooning your chest.
I like the crit the ring grants but i don't want to end up with ZZ-sized jugs from using it....
Really, what an obnoxious effect to put on such a useful item...
Shield of Brawn maybe
I refused to touch furries and futas, so nope. So that leaves me with the fox, the gender-bent mino, and the 3 harem cats. Sheep at least have none furry face. And I'm not making slut temple.
o_O:WaitWhat: but only one of the impregnable options is not Furry(Elthara)
is this adv game?
Yup is adVenture game :WeSmart:
At least Liaden will never like so you got something out of pushing her in the pool
But if you don't corrupt her you'll get a three-way/threesome with Azyrran

X Death

Jan 22, 2020

Idk, i already meet the queen after i edit the flag and beat the shit outta them 3 times.

I can bring Gweyer home and I might forgot a couple details. first thing first you need to do the winter wolf quest and i think in the last quest in v0.4.7 you must ask her son to convince her to return home, after that he'd agree and ask you to meet him in the winter city right at the evaluator after he's done with his stuff (might takes about 1 day) and then done. also, you cant do the same thing as you do with her daughter if you know what i mean *wink* *wink*.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Rindo reminded me of another game and goddemmet I just remembered it as a game about a certain doctor who got himself a slave as payment for saving a dood.
This one must be protected too!!!

Drunk fox guy is now my favorite, The other two? Please let me kill 'em both, please dev as long as they exist Kinu won't.
Also, I need Kinu to exist to remove Kiyoko from the Orb, sooooo f- that quest then~~~

Is there a patch to fix the problem where all your "companions" have one "power" which is their normal attack only?
Talk about forgetting one of the most important parts to fix.

But didn't I say I'd give up on this shit? I am forcing myself because I am a story-driven person and fuck you dev for this, I'd still force myself to play this piece of shit just to know the damn story.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Shield of Brawn maybe
o_O:WaitWhat: but only one of the impregnable options is not Furry(Elthara)
Yup is adVenture game :WeSmart:

But if you don't corrupt her you'll get a three-way/threesome with Azyrran
Only of you're female, or set your gender to female, no matter how inane and simple that is, it's still stupid. If you're a guy they tell you to shove it and let Cait satisfy you just because Liaden is a lesbian. Having to deal with whore Cat is the most insulting thing in that whole exchange. It's a coin-flip just how interactive the Azzy/Liaden romance will be. Nobody in the Fen forums are opposed to them getting married and that certainly seems where Azzy's development is going. Nobody likes being the third wheel in a relationship so I applaud Skow for finally introducing a reason to push them in the honey pool, even if it was unintentional.
Rindo reminded me of another game and goddemmet I just remembered it as a game about a certain doctor who got himself a slave as payment for saving a dood.
This one must be protected too!!!

Drunk fox guy is now my favorite, The other two? Please let me kill 'em both, please dev as long as they exist Kinu won't.
Also, I need Kinu to exist to remove Kiyoko from the Orb, sooooo f- that quest then~~~

Is there a patch to fix the problem where all your "companions" have one "power" which is their normal attack only?
Talk about forgetting one of the most important parts to fix.

But didn't I say I'd give up on this shit? I am forcing myself because I am a story-driven person and fuck you dev for this, I'd still force myself to play this piece of shit just to know the damn story.
Hey Takahiro, finally got his first fan, that's both shocking and nice. As for the companion glitch they claimed to hotfix it so redownloading it on their website should fix the problem. If not, the public patch is around the corner so the problem should be fixed, maybe their coders aren't best when it comes to bug fixes.
Kinu does drag Kiyoko down, but otherwise she's probably the most popular companion in the game. Kinu still hijacks her development however, that can't be fixed nor overlooked

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hey Takahiro, finally got his first fan, that's both shocking and nice. As for the companion glitch they claimed to hotfix it so redownloading it on their website should fix the problem. If not, the public patch is around the corner so the problem should be fixed, maybe their aren't best when it comes to bug fixes.
Kinu does drag Kiyoko down, but otherwise she's probably the most popular companion in the game. Kinu still hijacks her development however, that can't be fixed nor overlooked
Nah, they probably made this game one-handed to begin with so fuck the bugfixes, they probably said.
I'm seeing Bethesda Vibes from this, make a buggy game and let the community fix it then call it "Community interactions".

Wait what? Mr. Drunkard isn't that popular? Weird, he seems like a nice guy.
The good kind of an asshole, the guy you want to mess around with~~~

Huh, So all I had to do is redownload it from their site?
I want my sanity back...

I retried so many damn times on the Kitsune village fight, the elf and her doggo and the damn hellhound...
Now where's that cactus and I'll try deepthroating it to make sure the pain will make me forget all that hellish suffering I had...

Yes, this one will do, hmm hmm nod nod.
1629082713291.png

ED:
The version you can download on their site is fucking 4.5, talk about too outdated for a public thing.

Last edited:

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
I'm seeing Bethesda Vibes from this, make a buggy game and let the community fix it then call it "Community interactions"
Nah last bug with android took months to fix plus some subscribers threaten to stop supporting it. Plus the huge hate boner for modding.

Wait what? Mr. Drunkard isn't that popular? Weird, he seems like a nice guy.
The good kind of an asshole, the guy you want to mess around with~~~
Guysss??.... Should we tell him??...

Nah JK its all on ur preference my man. But yeah theres a reason why everyone hates him but maybe if u scrounge this thread u can find out why IG.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes