Greily

Mar 4, 2018
The fact that you're third choice is a valid point. And I personally would like to see Gwyn get some content along the line of letting the PC change her mind. There's plenty of room and background for it, show her you're as reliable as dear old Daddy. The nursery upgrades should impact that, not just make her more fertile...

Reactions: M0nte

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
The fact that you're third choice is a valid point. And I personally would like to see Gwyn get some content along the line of letting the PC change her mind. There's plenty of room and background for it, show her you're as reliable as dear old Daddy. The nursery upgrades should impact that, not just make her more fertile...
Wait that’s all they do?

Damn I must’ve dropped like 50k into those lmao

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Gwyn is so bad, man. I mean, by Tobs standards she's decent, but on the other and she's factually only fucking the MC because her first choice is her father, and her second bailed on her.

Like, there is some nobility in being the rebound, but fuck being the third pick.
I really don't see the MC as a third choice, when you say it like that it seems like she'll drop us for the second guy if they ever return which I find very unlikely, I don't think she has any feelings for him, and it's not like we can blame her for having a past.

However, yeah we are definitely the second choice after the dad, and while she does seem to like you, she never shows any indication of treating you any more than a substitute, and you are reminded of that every time you have sex with her, which definitely sucks I wish by helping her she'd at least tone it down in her interactions, but no

Last edited:
Reactions: monk_56

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Gwyn is so bad, man. I mean, by Tobs standards she's decent, but on the other and she's factually only fucking the MC because her first choice is her father, and her second bailed on her.

Like, there is some nobility in being the rebound, but fuck being the third pick.
Don't overstate it, you have buy an upgrade for her nursery before she's enticed. If some rich socialite came into Hawthorne she'd be just as interested in them.
In all seriousness though, with all the incest jokes Tobs likes to throw in with the Garth family, I wouldn't be surprised if Garret and Solveig are secretly a higher rung than you are.
If you want a refresher course on the jokes, Gwyn wants to do her dad, she looks wistfully when Garret takes you up stairs (bear in mind you have to be female), there's a rumor that Garret fathered her children, and Garret was about to do his half sister, but he couldn't get it up.

Reactions: Fiz1247

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Don't overstate it, you have buy an upgrade for her nursery before she's enticed. If some rich socialite came into Hawthorne she'd be just as interested in them.
In all seriousness though, with all the incest jokes Tobs likes to throw in with the Garth family, I wouldn't be surprised if Garret and Solveig are secretly a higher rung than you are.
If you want a refresher course on the jokes, Gwyn wants to do her dad, she looks wistfully when Garret takes you up stairs (bear in mind you have to be female), there's a rumor that Garret fathered her children, and Garret was about to do his half-sister, but he couldn't get it up.
Seriously she wants to do her brother too? Is her fetish incest? Will we come to find one of our children doing her? That'd be funny, Also garret was going to fuck his half-sister? Never saw that scene, why? he didn't seem into incest, especially since he didn't want you to fuck his mom look alike.

It's also funny that even though its a major part of her character they won't let Gwyn do anything with her mom

Actually, what is the whole point of Gwyn wanting to fuck her dad considering they won't do anything with that, I don't think they'll ever let us dissuade her, but on the other side due to pateron there will never be anything happing between her and her father. Why have it in there at all? Escpilly since they could have some conflict with her mom due to her desires or whatever but it doesn't look like they plan on doing anything

Last edited:

JuAqe

Oct 14, 2020
probably the most frustrating update ever. In the blog he says more or less "I got the start of the wayfort renovation completed with some waifus to boot" Refuses to elaborate at all, when you ask "How do i start the renovation?" He, again, refuses to elaborate and says "read the blog" which has zero information. Come to find out, unless my game is magically missing this content he just didnt put it in the update. Heres hoping he doesnt pull this roundabout bs next update

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Also garret was going to fuck his half-sister? Never saw that scene, why? he didn't seem into incest, especially since he didn't want you to fuck his mom look alike.
Happened to reach this part just now. It's presented in a confusing way, but I think they almost fucked before we solved the quest and found out her dad was Garth. And I guess the joke is Garret couldn't keep it up cuz he subconsciously knew they were related. :rolleyes: Otherwise it would be weird that they tried to fuck literally right after he found out she was his half-sister.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
If you want a refresher course on the jokes, Gwyn wants to do her dad, she looks wistfully when Garret takes you up stairs (bear in mind you have to be female), there's a rumor that Garret fathered her children, and Garret was about to do his half sister, but he couldn't get it up.
Gonna sound like a broken record here, but were is this mentioned / stated / implied? I never caught this.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
I think that it's probably do to where it's fine when it's talked about but not explicitly presented as happening. So it's fine if it's part of the lore but they can't have a scene featuring it happening.
Yeah most likely but still feels like a possible contention point they should want to avoid after Fenoxo precautionary bowing under P´s shadow.
Not that the lore is needed or adds anything to the setting outside of riling up the player against Mallach which really doesnt seem to be the writers intention.

Actually, what is the whole point of Gwyn wanting to fuck her dad considering they won't do anything with that, I don't think they'll ever let us dissuade her, but on the other side due to pateron there will never be anything happing between her and her father. Why have it in there at all? Escpilly since they could have some conflict with her mom due to her desires or whatever but it doesn't look like they plan on doing anything
If Tobbers or Savin are involved its to cuck the player(not the character,the player).
For the other writers I would give the benefit of the doubt that they are setting up content for possible later use(like Patreon laying off the juice)but for those two?
Absolute and unmasked disdain for parts of their audience.

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
If Tobbers or Savin are involved its to cuck the player(not the character,the player).
For the other writers I would give the benefit of the doubt that they are setting up content for possible later use(like Patreon laying off the juice)but for those two?
It's honestly pretty pathetic, you'd think the both of them would have gotten over the Helspawn fiasco. I mean, how many years has it been now? Doesn't help their sycophants think they're so cool for this "epic trolling".

CratorH8er

Mar 10, 2021
Yeah most likely but still feels like a possible contention point they should want to avoid after Fenoxo precautionary bowing under P´s shadow.
Not that the lore is needed or adds anything to the setting outside of riling up the player against Mallach which really doesnt seem to be the writers intention.

You guys are taking an innocuous character trait waaaaaaaay too personally. How is her implied electra complex even cucking you when she has 0 sexual contact with Garth?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You guys are taking an innocuous character trait waaaaaaaay too personally. How is her implied electra complex even cucking you when she has 0 sexual contact with Garth?
I can fucking guarantee you that if Patreon didn't do the anti-incest thing, Garth's daughter WILL 100% bone her dad.

Reactions: Bootyman

Tombombastic

May 8, 2020
Gotta say, the scene with Brienne and Rina was great. Brienne is a great character and the Khor'minos content is great, if coming out a bit slow for my taste.

Reactions: JungleNuts
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes