Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
will literally not allow MC to have anal because...apparently backdoor virginity is sacred?
I read far enough.
People before had said, that Cait having doubt about her faith could have been the perfect opportunity.
Especially because with her running away for her sister seems like it has started to build cracks. In the scene where she allows it, you could see a faint of doubt too. That it would be good to have a regular partner and not fuck everything that does not reject her.
So for this special moment she saved herself at least one unexplored region so that she has beside everyday fucking with anyone something special only for this person.
Seriously if Savin would put more thought into it I think Cait could be an interesting character.
But right now I am tempted if I should later follow Kasyras offer about turning her into a succubus because I felt her more real and my conclusion is, Demonizing seems to make people see everything more clear.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
I read far enough.
People before had said, that Cait having doubt about her faith could have been the perfect opportunity.
Especially because with her running away for her sister seems like it has started to build cracks. In the scene where she allows it, you could see a faint of doubt too. That it would be good to have a regular partner and not fuck everything that does not reject her.
So for this special moment she saved herself at least one unexplored region so that she has beside everyday fucking with anyone something special only for this person.
Seriously if Savin would put more thought into it I think Cait could be an interesting character.
But right now I am tempted if I should later follow Kasyras offer about turning her into a succubus because I felt her more real and my conclusion is, Demonizing seems to make people see everything more clear.
See what ruins her anal thing is that you can be absolutely demonic (max corruption) and you still have to do her personal quest to even access her anal scenes. This wouldn't be as much of a problem if Arona didn't exist, if you lose to Arona she will cuckold you, she has her groupies hold you down while she rapes your companions. She'll prioritize virginity and she's not above forcing anal on Cait, who doesn't even mind in the slightest, heck you can bypass the reward for her whole quest line just by letting Arona do it once. She doesn't even hold it against Arona showing her anal virginity wasn't as special as she let on.
Arona's not the only one who does this, but at least with the drider Cait was being altruistic.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
See what ruins her anal thing is that you can be absolutely demonic (max corruption) and you still have to do her personal quest to even access her anal scenes. This wouldn't be as much of a problem if Arona didn't exist, if you lose to Arona she will cuckold you, she has her groupies hold you down while she rapes your companions. She'll prioritize virginity and she's not above forcing anal on Cait, who doesn't even mind in the slightest, heck you can bypass the reward for her whole quest line just by letting Arona do it once. She doesn't even hold it against Arona showing her anal virginity wasn't as special as she let on.
Arona's not the only one who does this, but at least with the drider Cait was being altruistic.
I first wanted to give you a facepalm but I decided to rather give you a Like for pointing out and writing here that a facepalm should go to Savin. I begin to wonder which universe has more inconsitencies? Warhammer 40.000 or this one?

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
I personally prefer seeing your team mates getting involved in defeat scenes and each other. I can't help but imagine them otherwise just standing offscreen watching the PCs antics...which is kinda creepy. Makes it feel like teamwork, and validates them as characters with more value then the generic NPCs. I do get the angle of not wanting it though. if they can give you the option to shutdown takahiro, they could do the same with the sharing content for your team mates right?

EDIT: I failed to mention victory scenes with companions. Again teamwork is cool with me. And being treated like the only person who does shit when I've got Brint carrying me through the tough fights kinda weakens the immersion for me.

Last edited:

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
I personally prefer seeing your team mates getting involved in defeat scenes and each other. I can't help but imagine them otherwise just standing offscreen watching the PCs antics...which is kinda creepy. Makes it feel like teamwork, and validates them as characters with more value then the generic NPCs. I do get the angle of not wanting it though. if they can give you the option to shutdown takahiro, they could do the same with the sharing content for your team mates right?
There are a couple scenes like that, you can give a double titjob to the Centaurs, and with the lupine warriors there are blurbs where your companions will hook up with one you didn't pick. They're there, you just gotta squint. As for the off button, Takahiro was the exception because he was just that unpopular, the only other person in the game who has such a button is the elf Boi, but that's only because his writer left on bad terms. An off button isn't something the team is too receptive towards.

Reactions: Greily

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I always kinda thought that unless the other people in the party were, umm, occupied during loss sex, maybe they would be forced to watch the champion getting taken by a creature (or gangbanged by said creatures). I think there is a loss scene or two where the champion is forced to watch sex with Cait or Atuga. Don't remember any (imps?) that force the party to watch the champion get nailed.

I kinda like the idea of banter in the party either during or after seeing the MC getting taken. Something, "Wow...I know it sounds bad but seeing her get gangbanged like that was really hot!" Probably Cait wouldn't say that, but perhaps Quint or Arona would. Especially Arona. ;)

But generally I don't see a lot of NTR in this game. Probably not a big priority for the writers.

Reactions: Kallisto

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
I kinda like the idea of banter in the party either during or after seeing the MC getting taken. Something, "Wow...I know it sounds bad but seeing her get gangbanged like that was really hot!" Probably Cait wouldn't say that, but perhaps Quint or Arona would. Especially Arona. ;)
I forget who it involves (maybe the plant chicks in the forest?) but one of my favorite loss scenes has the PC getting fucked while their companions are tied up and teased/forced to watch. If Brint is in the party, after the enemies are done, he's gotten so worked up by this point that he walks up to the PC and holds out his dick to get sucked/cum on the PC (my memory is wonky on the details). It's a very small line in the overall scene but it shows some companion interaction other than just interchangeable dialogue saying "Wow!" or "Ugh..." or something.

Reactions: menatv and Bootyman

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
More Rin content is a BIG plus! Speaking of foxy ladies I wouldn't mind seeing some more work done on Kiyoko content while she's in party. Centuries of solitude, and you can't even introduce her to Gwyn. Mmmmm, I'd love to see something like them comparing brood count and teasing the PC about it... :unsure:

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
More Rin content is a BIG plus! Speaking of foxy ladies I wouldn't mind seeing some more work done on Kiyoko content while she's in party. Centuries of solitude, and you can't even introduce her to Gwyn. Mmmmm, I'd love to see something like them comparing brood count and teasing the PC about it... :unsure:
Can we get this wonderful user more likes? Because this NEEDS to happen.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Gwyn is so bad, man. I mean, by Tobs standards she's decent, but on the other and she's factually only fucking the MC because her first choice is her father, and her second bailed on her.

Like, there is some nobility in being the rebound, but fuck being the third pick.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Gwyn is so bad, man. I mean, by Tobs standards she's decent, but on the other and she's factually only fucking the MC because her first choice is her father, and her second bailed on her.

Like, there is some nobility in being the rebound, but fuck being the third pick.
I mean, she’s my no. 10 broodmare or so, so idc that much if I’m not her no. 1

Reactions: Wrynn13

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019

It'll be interest to see if Tobs actually takes Gweyr's return and fixes Gwyn with a redemption arc.

Not exactly gonna hold my breath, though, what with the scene of her - even when pregnant with your pups - trying to shut down Gweyr and stake her claim on her father... with you there.

enumate

Jun 12, 2020

Could you elaborate? I kinda missed this lore aspect.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes