Fiz1247

Jul 3, 2019
Cait is still in the guest tab for me and never touching her after the shitty Atani marriage where she makes it all about herself and gangbanging with your mother-in-law.I hope Wsan does not do that and choose Sanders instead for marriage with Brienne.

Reactions: Tatoba

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Cait wedding is going to be a riot if what Salwah says is true. Basically if Mallach whores want to get married they hold hands while both get gangbanged by anyone attending the wedding. I don't know if this will be reality, Tobs wrote this in, not Savin, so it'll be a coin-flip whether or not he follows through.
I have no words. Nor disappointment or anger. Barely did her content just to see Wsan's stuff in it once. During the Centaur Bad End. Btw do you have source of this?

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Cait wedding is going to be a riot if what Salwah says is true. Basically if Mallach whores want to get married they hold hands while both get gangbanged by anyone attending the wedding. I don't know if this will be reality, Tobs wrote this in, not Savin, so it'll be a coin-flip whether or not he follows through.
The only time facepalms were not meant for the poster. What the fuck, man. Can only get worse if that trailer trash friend of hers is the one to officiate, the one who deadass tried to rent me out her womb while i had Brienne in the party.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Geez, no wonder Mallach worshippers resort to either aggressive proselytism (Cait trying to convert Boomer) or just outright child grooming to propagate their faith. I sincerely hope this is just some wild lore or really good anti-Mallachian propaganda but this sounds like something straight out of Neromashin's elven slave series.

How have the Mallachites not ended up making their own version of Slaanesh by this point?

MomijiH

Apr 17, 2019
The thing is, Kiyoko willingly marries her first firstborn daughter, who is supposed to become a den-mother to someone who does not acknowledge the MAJOR achievements of her husband.

Let assume you clear all the major quests. Barge into the kitsune home and go on beating the main defending forces? Check. Beat-up the whole winter-city shebang? Double-check. Defeat Tollus cult on three separate occasions? Retrieve a magical artefact AND bringing back Kiyoko? Bring down the Kervus tribe? Fucking hell, give the MC a break, their back must hurt after carrying all this shit.

You would think that the opinion of someone who achieved so much would matter at least a little when it comes to choosing a decent husband for your daughter. Nope, they’re just told «everything is already settle, Kinu gonna be married to an edgelord ».

View attachment 1441556
Nothin' personnel, kid.

Isn't this the same character that manages to defeat Kasyrra if you lose to him?

• Haha
Reactions: JTakiyaa

bella7

Jul 8, 2017
Anyone playing this on Joiplay? I want to know how to make saving files work. Saving doesn't work.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
The thing is, Kiyoko willingly marries her first firstborn daughter, who is supposed to become a den-mother to someone who does not acknowledge the MAJOR achievements of her husband.

Let assume you clear all the major quests. Barge into the kitsune home and go on beating the main defending forces? Check. Beat-up the whole winter-city shebang? Double-check. Defeat Tollus cult on three separate occasions? Retrieve a magical artefact AND bringing back Kiyoko? Bring down the Kervus tribe? Fucking hell, give the MC a break, their back must hurt after carrying all this shit.

You would think that the opinion of someone who achieved so much would matter at least a little when it comes to choosing a decent husband for your daughter. Nope, they’re just told «everything is already settle, Kinu gonna be married to an edgelord ».

View attachment 1441556
And now I am gotten more convinced, that it is best not freeing Kiyoko out of the world and just keep her medal to summon her every fight.
Slightly offtopic.
I find it general strange, that RPGs force you to either walk alone or only have a fixed number of partymembers.

Jul 22, 2019
And now I am gotten more convinced, that it is best not freeing Kiyoko out of the world and just keep her medal to summon her every fight.
Probably safest, considering a mod that reworks kinu massively is being worked on. You're not really losing all that much by not doing so anyway, most of the decent kitsune content is fine without them, or is a one time thing so you can't see again anyway.

WazaQQXOXO

Jul 10, 2021
Nothin' personnel, kid.

Isn't this the same character that manages to defeat Kasyrra if you lose to him?
Foxtism at its pinnacle.
Joke aside, you’ll end up beheaded if you lose the fight against him. Losing to the others may lead to the ending where he does kill Kass.

Slightly offtopic.
I find it general strange, that RPGs force you to either walk alone or only have a fixed number of partymembers.
Go with whatever suits your narrative.
I could get behind with the time-skip but TOBS lost me when I read the justifications he came up with.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
How have the Mallachites not ended up making their own version of Slaanesh by this point?
Meh, they're too tame. I mean, yeah, they're bad, but they're nothing compared to Lethice's demons, who would literally murder-fuck you and eat your soul if they felt like it. Plus, Savarran society is already so sexual that Mallach's followers almost seem normal by comparison.

Actually, that reminds me: why is there not more exhibition content? I don't know if it's just too niche a fetish, but come on. The game practically revolves around the NTR slutcat, but I can't take off my clothes on 5th Street and suck my own dick to completion? Thanks a lot, current President.

Last edited:

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
I have no words. Nor disappointment or anger. Barely did her content just to see Wsan's stuff in it once. During the Centaur Bad End. Btw do you have source of this?
I was wrong, I thought Salwah mentioned it, meaning Tobs wrote it in, but it's actually Amina. I don't know why I bothered listening to anyone in the Cait temple, but talk to Amina and spam "The Zeththras" and she'll mention the slut marriages. This means Savin wrote it in, not Tobs, so look forward to this possibly being an option if you build the temple.
Meh, they're too tame. I mean, yeah, they're bad, but they're nothing compared to Lethice's demons, who would literally murder-fuck you and eat your soul if they felt like it. Plus, Savarran society is already so sexual that Mallach's followers almost seem normal by comparison.

Actually, that reminds me: why is there not more exhibition content? I don't know if it's just too niche a fetish, but come on. The game practically revolves around the NTR slutcat, but I can't take my clothes off of 5th Street and suck my own dick to completion? Thanks a lot, current President.
I believe it's the same reason you can never fight unarmed, according to Wsan, one of the most tedious things he had to account for was the PC already being naked, so he had to constantly write blurbs about you already not having any clothes on. I don't want to call them lazy, but this is pretty much the reason. This, invalidating disarm, and having to make a class tailored to unarmed fighting is why you're always equipped with a rusty knife as well.
What's strange is that the exhibition stat exists in the code but this can be attributed to them taking said code from Tits where that is a thing. Most of the scenes were tied to that stat so things might get a bit messy.

Last edited:

Kroenen12

May 25, 2020
(y)
Screenshot_2.png
I was wrong, I thought Salwah mentioned it, meaning Tobs wrote it in, but it's actually Amina. I don't know why I bothered listening to anyone in the Cait temple, but talk to Amina and spam "The Zeththras" and she'll mention the slut marriages. This means Savin wrote it in, not Tobs, so look forward to this possibly being an option if you build the temple.
Cait marry.png

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Cait Wedding, nice.

See you all in 2077 when the devs are done writing shit in this litterbox so I can gather all the remaining sand in it to build a somewhat generic-looking sand castle that I'll be content with.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
I believe it's the same reason you can never fight unarmed, according to Wsan, one of the most tedious things he had to account for was the PC already being naked, so he had to constantly write blurbs about you already not having any clothes on. I don't want to call them lazy, but this is pretty much the reason. This, invalidating disarm, and having to make a class tailored to unarmed fighting is why you're always equipped with a rusty knife as well.
I love the fact that there is actually a disproportionate amount of effort put into making sure the MC absolutely cannot simply remember that unarmed CQC is a viable option as opposed to actually adding content in places that feel very empty like the villages to the south.

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
This is why I had Kas fuck Cait. I genuinely have no feelings for that character at all. Except maybe pity.

Is pity a feeling or a justification?

Reactions: Bootyman
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes