Blue1989

May 12, 2020
Did someone post an update for 4.16 android somewhere and I missed it? I know its not a big update but still...

Feb 5, 2018
Why do so many posters here bitch about kinu so much, as someone who doesn't give a damn about her I can't understand how long the kinu rage has been talked about.
Would it absolutely kill them to just use 'futa' or 'dickgirl' or 'femboi' or, I don't know, take the time of day to specify? Since the image here is what I assume to be patch notes, just hammer it all out.
calm down, it's a fucking discord image of a random user who likely looked at the NPCs to answer some question about it there.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Why do so many posters here bitch about kinu so much, as someone who doesn't give a damn about her I can't understand how long the kinu rage has been talked about.
You answered your own question; you don't get it and you don't give a damn. Why should you bother?

Serious answer would be the fact that Kinu appeals to two camps: the wholesome familial one and the incest camp. Amulet Kinu is pretty cute, adorable and is a rare moment of genuine player agency where your decisions either as her father or herself have an impact as to how she turns out when she gets out. The problem is that post-amulet Kinu's transformation doesn't exactly reflect those decisions very well.

The incest camp is mad because they can't incest period.

I'd elaborate more but I'm sure if you truly read the posts on here, you'd most likely understand. Lurk more.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
I decided to bother because the thread's been repeating the same shit like a broken record. That they have been mentally harmed is the conclusion I came to from 'lurking', and my question was a desire for affirmation.
If you needed to ask a question just to affirm that the thread's been repeating the same shit like a broken record, then you clearly haven't been on this forum for long. There has always been annoying repetitive shit in almost every thread you go. The same shit too.

There will always be people whining about NTR in an NTR game, people clamoring for full saves and galleries, demanding that their fetishes be implemented in any early access game. And in this case, there has always been people that bitch about Cait, whine about Kinu, complain about Tobs and Savin, moan about the abundance of futas or the lack thereof, groan about the lack/abundance of one sexual orientation type.

I suggest you take a chill pill, grab popcorn and enjoy the ride while you're at it. For the most part, most of things complained about here are half due to legitimate grievances and half because it's just fun to do.

Calm thy mammaries.

Feb 5, 2018
If you needed to ask a question just to affirm that the thread's been repeating the same shit like a broken record, then you clearly haven't been on this forum for long. There has always been annoying repetitive shit in almost every thread you go. The same shit too.
I absolutely haven't, as I rarely read threads on sites like these beyond finding what I want and fucking off. But this thread in particular attracted my interest because I wondered how people cared about fenoxo.

If thinking that people are ridiculous and silly for caring so much about a single character shows that they are agitated and need to take a chill pill, I guess I have to concede that i'm fucking lunatic.

Also IIRC the wedding is still far off for Brint.

Jul 22, 2019
Ignored the Kitsune stuff and I realized Tobs content isn't absolute shit if he stop focusing on enraging the incest fans. Goocat and Rags stuff is pretty good minus some unnecessary wall of texts. Why can't you keep being like this Tobs...
It's kind of crazy how much better of a writer he is when his awful fanfic tendencies are reigned in. He's still prone to overwriting shit and including fucking awful euphemisms and strange thought interjections, but when he's not spending half his time jerking off to how complex and deep he thinks something is his writing quality improves massively.

Goocat is kind of bad as far as corruption content goes, but the gap between her and kinuquest or those god awful "conversation battles" is absolutely huge, she's so so much more compelling as a character.

Savin is really letting down the team by not putting a stricter leash on tobs, especially when we know he can be harsh with other writers.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Well going to another topic I have complaints that I feel that at my wedding with Brint for some reason I can't help but think that Cait will do something to steal the limelight.
Brint's already getting a harem, and of all the companions Cait is the most enamored by him (you have to hook her up with Berwyn and Arona, Brint's entirely on her own volition). I wouldn't be shocked if your wedding gets undermined by Brint deciding to marry both of you.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
If thinking that people are ridiculous and silly for caring so much about a single character shows that they are agitated and need to take a chill pill, I guess I have to concede that i'm fucking lunatic.
Nah, that's cool. Just means you really are new here. Hence, the suggestion to chill since it's really not worth it. I personally like spending some time on the threads since you find some of the zaniest shit to ever be posted. Besides, also doesn't hurt that there are some genuinely interesting characters on here if you take the time to interact with them.

If you still want to hop-in, hop-off to simply find what you want, that's fine too. That's your prerogative. Just remember that the kind of stuff you see on this thread is not only very common, but also very mild by comparison to some of threads I've seen. You do that, your sanity will thank you.

Jul 22, 2019
That's your prerogative. Just remember that the kind of stuff you see on this thread is not only very common, but also very mild by comparison to some of threads I've seen.
I'm probably biased as I love complaining about shit on the internet, screaming into the endless void, but this thread has the huge benefit of most people here actually being able to speak english. We're an elite society compared to most threads here.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Well, depending on how you look at it, probably not as bad as you think as long as you let Brint know you are head wife. ;)
Yeah, the two get around a lot, but they both claim you're their best lay, whether they're being facetious or not is up in the air. Truly depends on who's writing it though, Bubblelord is getting away with putting you under Azami, for example, so it's not like the option of being lesser than Cait is outlawed or anything.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Yeah, the two get around a lot, but they both claim you're their best lay, whether they're being facetious or not is up in the air. Truly depends on who's writing it though, Bubblelord is getting away with putting you under Azami, for example, so it's not like the option of being lesser than Cait is outlawed or anything.
Yeah, true. But that also means that the option to be better than Cait is also on the table, and so is the option that Cait becomes your wife instead to join in. She did say you were her best lay as well.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Yeah, true. But that also means that the option to be better than Cait is also on the table, and so is the option that Cait becomes your wife instead to join in. She did say you were her best lay as well.
Cait wedding is going to be a riot if what Salwah says is true. Basically if Mallach whores want to get married they hold hands while both get gangbanged by anyone attending the wedding. I don't know if this will be reality, Tobs wrote this in, not Savin, so it'll be a coin-flip whether or not he follows through.

j_ericson

Aug 28, 2021
Cait wedding is going to be a riot if what Salwah says is true. Basically if Mallach whores want to get married they hold hands while both get gangbanged by anyone attending the wedding. I don't know if this will be reality, Tobs wrote this in, not Savin, so it'll be a coin-flip whether or not he follows through.
Gangbang Cait marriage is only going to be a thing if you build the temple. If you don't, which is oddly what Savin did on his main save, he hinted that you will able to marry her in a much more subdued manner.

• Angry
Reactions: Konstantinus

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Wow, Tobs really likes taking the piss, huh? Well, in instance, I agree. You'd have to be the beta-i-est beta who ever beta'd to want to marry Cait.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes