enumate

Jun 12, 2020
A quick warning to people wanting to try the game:
1. The game is VERY futa-focused. I like it personally, but this may not be your cup of tea.
2. The "corruption" present in the title of the game, as well as in the prequel, is practically non-existant, since 90% of all NPCs are sex starved nymphomaniacs right from the beginning. Which brings me to...
3. What more "tabboo" content could be unlocked via corruption, like incest or bestiality, won't be, since the developers obviously want their never-ending stream of Patreon dollars, whilst others, like cheating or cuckolding, will never be included even as a "corruption" option, since either the developers or the paypigs (accounts on this vary) are allergic to it.
Can we get this pinned until the game changed otherwise?

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
But you see, they're just like Imperial Japan: so madly racist and self-assured that they won't even entertain the idea that a "barbarian" can be better than them at anything, even when the evidence is right in front of their face. Nothing short of destroying them utterly will get them to understand that they're not top dog. Tobs actually kinda nailed it.
Going to add my 2 cents too. Feudal Japan seems more appropriate for a few reasons I'm not sure if RenH specified. If I know my history correctly, Feudal did make contact with the West / US prior to becoming Imperial Japan. Given the tech in CoC2 we're for sure looking at 15th century or more or less Medeival era. Japan was for sure in the Feudal era and we know from real history the UK was trading with Asia around the 16th century which more or less lines up with the Kitsune viewing the CoC2 world as 'northerner barbarians'.

Also bear in mind too that the Kitsune village is based a lot off of what Granny experienced / taught so in all likelihood she's more or less thrown her views on her children / grandchildren. Evergreen has no issues with people less they're dicks in her POV so the 'northerner barbarian' threat is more of PTSD / Trauma surfacing as Racist / Xenophobia. In all reality she hasn't really contacted the main homeland in ages IRC.

Reactions: RenH

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Patreon is against incest because banks crack down on that kind of thing. Patreon is in favor of anything that makes them money and Fen himself has already stated that Patreon is lenient on them and tries to be as agreeable as possible.
True, but if Patreon's compliant to discrimination if it makes money, Patreon's kinda discriminatory as well...

But yes, definitely true that banks are the root of the problem. Laughable that they want to be the "moral police" when we all know that banks themselves don't give a shit about morality (although there are definitely moral bankers out there, you don't get into banking to be a good person)

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Another empty as shite patch. Though I guess this is subjective since I just don't do TFs.

" In addition, today marks the start of the interior of Khor’minos hitting the code block as well "

So most of the stuff was written and was just waiting to be introduced. Does Savin not see a problem with this bottleneck? Or is it deliberate?

Reactions: enumate and Khuntai

WazaQQXOXO

Jul 10, 2021
Another empty as shite patch. Though I guess this is subjective since I just don't do TFs.

" In addition, today marks the start of the interior of Khor’minos hitting the code block as well "

So most of the stuff was written and was just waiting to be introduced. Does Savin not see a problem with this bottleneck? Or is it deliberate?
Dunno if it’s a genuine question, I’ll take the bait.
I am convinced that releasing drips of content is at the core of Savin commercial strategy. Look at the changelog: the plot hasn’t advanced one bit in the last 10 months, KM outskirts are next to barren.
It’s just a smut novel at that point.

Reactions: B2B2 and Khuntai

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
A quick warning to people wanting to try the game:
1. The game is VERY futa-focused. I like it personally, but this may not be your cup of tea.
2. The "corruption" present in the title of the game, as well as in the prequel, is practically non-existant, since 90% of all NPCs are sex starved nymphomaniacs right from the beginning. Which brings me to...
3. What more "taboo" content could be unlocked via corruption, like incest or bestiality, won't be, since the developers obviously want their never-ending stream of Patreon dollars, whilst others, like cheating or cuckolding, will never be included even as a "corruption" option, since either the developers or the paypigs (accounts on this vary) are allergic to it.
Isn't half of Arona content all about cuckolding? I'm confused :/

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
You think this game is futa-focused? Try TiTS lmao: you get the option to turn practically every single one of the 10 or so female companions into a futa (with seemingly more each patch), and a lot more of the story-relevant characters are futa. I actually think CoC2 is quite tame in that department; personally, I’m not into futa, and I find I can mostly avoid that content here, whereas in TiTS it’s just everywhere.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Would it absolutely kill them to just use 'futa' or 'dickgirl' or 'femboi' or, I don't know, take the time of day to specify? Since the image here is what I assume to be patch notes, just hammer it all out. They already are making a game where the MC can easily shift between sexualities and genders, slap monstrous horse dongs on anything, magically clean rectal cavities, have a companion who is a girl but with a penis and no vagina, effeminate men, masculine women, and everything in between.

Just take the time to write out the details. Also, people be honed in on the [female (penis)] part but miss the [male (penis or otherwise)], smh.

Perhaps I indeed am too cishet privileged to understand, only containing a bit more melanin to be considered white, but I would have just split them into male/female and let the players experience the Kinder Egg surprises to be had when they play the game.

Reactions: Dwemer

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Since when is femboy its own fucking gender ? Maybe I am to bisexual to get it, but are they not just feminine men? It is in the the name is it not? What next, we are going to consider musclegirls and bara guys its own category?

Since, dickgirls and futa are refering to what that specific female character is packing, it makes sense to put them in their own subgroup. Same with cboys and male herms(like Liulrf). It has nothing to do with how they look.

And yes, I know that the game has a trap gender for whatever reason. But it is just there to unlock some specific unique scenes. It has no barring on my statement.

Last edited:

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Since when is femboy its own fucking gender. Maybe I am to bisexual to get it, but are they not just feminine men? It is in the the name is it not? What next, we are going to consider musclegirls its own category.
Not sure who you're referring to but I'll throw in my two cents in case if it is towards myself.

My point of contention isn't towards the genders but rather the categorisation. Note that, at least to me, category ≠ gender. Femboys and dickgirls aren't their own genders, exist well within the masculine/feminine spectrum, may identify as whatever they are comfortable with, and present themselves as either or. But they are their own category in the sphere of the segmentation of the erotic games' market, hence my point that whomever made the patch note should really specify since, they kind of need to be detailed.

Besides, humor is subjective and if you really wish to discuss further, I'd rather take it to the DMs to avoid bothering the mods.

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
I don't want to assume that they're milking their backers for their money's worth, but I am assuming that they make for good cattle farmers with all the milking they're doing.
They're treating their Patrons more like how OnlyFans girls tease their fans.

Not sure anyone else, but I would feel ripped off if I paid anything about 8 - 10 USD or the equivalent to a Starbucks Venti Frap with some extra bits and local tax.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
The upper part of the post on the blog for 0.4.16 makes it look like they added a ton, but when you look down at the patch notes,
View attachment 1443624
I was pretty stoked about finally getting the Demon TF items, even if they're written terribly (the ear TF scene is five paragraphs). I mean, it's not spectacular, but at this point, what do you expect? We're lucky we got this, frankly.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Not a westerner and I have no idea about these gender classifications. Don't want to bother either. All I need is Wsan stuff, Fleep stuff, Birbs stuff and wasp bois.

Played back through a new run again since the update log seems lacking. Ignored the Kitsune stuff and I realized Tobs content isn't absolute shit if he stop focusing on enraging the incest fans. Goocat and Rags stuff is pretty good minus some unnecessary wall of texts. Why can't you keep being like this Tobs...

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes