Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Nope, there will never be an egg dick even with the hornet transformation its just cosmetic with none of the special features.
"My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined."

Except this has always been the case ever since I noticed the shit when I played this sandb- litterbox as a new player.

Lilith's Throne takes the cake once again.

WazaQQXOXO

Jul 10, 2021
And apparently all that culture leads to her being paired with Nakano (I think that's his name), the unironic, unashamed bigot immigrant who still has zero respect for you even after you have ascended to kitsunehood by Keros himself. Not giving a shit about your own gods seems to be a pattern in this game...
The thing is, Kiyoko willingly marries her first firstborn daughter, who is supposed to become a den-mother to someone who does not acknowledge the MAJOR achievements of her husband.

Let assume you clear all the major quests. Barge into the kitsune home and go on beating the main defending forces? Check. Beat-up the whole winter-city shebang? Double-check. Defeat Tollus cult on three separate occasions? Retrieve a magical artefact AND bringing back Kiyoko? Bring down the Kervus tribe? Fucking hell, give the MC a break, their back must hurt after carrying all this shit.

You would think that the opinion of someone who achieved so much would matter at least a little when it comes to choosing a decent husband for your daughter. Nope, they’re just told «everything is already settle, Kinu gonna be married to an edgelord ».

54135273-D47E-44D4-A790-9141BECEDBD0.png

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
The thing is, Kiyoko willingly marries her first firstborn daughter, who is supposed to become a den-mother to someone who does not acknowledge the MAJOR achievements of her husband.

Let assume you clear all the major quests. Barge into the kitsune home and go on beating the main defending forces? Check. Beat-up the whole winter-city shebang? Double-check. Defeat Tollus cult on three separate occasions? Retrieve a magical artefact AND bringing back Kiyoko? Bring down the Kervus tribe? Fucking hell, give the MC a break, their back must hurt after carrying all this shit.

You would think that the opinion of someone who achieved so much would matter at least a little when it comes to choosing a decent husband for your daughter. Nope, they’re just told «everything is already settle, Kinu gonna be married to an edgelord ».

View attachment 1441556
Because we're an Ook-Ook MC.
We only fight and smash, we no talk talk, we only ook ook.

Reactions: enumate

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018

This. So much this. It's why I appreciate games that acknowledge the actions taken by the MC.

Seriously, given the MC's show of power when he/she/it accomplished all the stuff you said, others should really be taking the MC more seriously.

Horny Weeb

Apr 29, 2020
Quick question: when asking Cait to use her strapon on you for the very first time, I see the option of please her greyed out? Anyone know why (playing as a male in case that affects anything)?

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Quick question: when asking Cait to use her strapon on you for the very first time, I see the option of please her greyed out? Anyone know why (playing as a male in case that affects anything)?
I think it's the devs' subtle way of indicating that you are an inadequate lover. You see, a true master of the craft will take every opportunity to express his vision, weaving the themes of his art cleverly into every aspect of the game, including the interface itself.

• Haha
Reactions: guest1 and Fiz1247

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
CoC2 Hard to Swallow Pills (Aiming for humor / irony here.)

Races like Kitsune, Tanuki and to an extent Elves and Demons including Dragons can be as young as your Grandmother and as old as your great great great Grandmother. Maybe that's why the PC lacks a lot of agency.

Cait's religion, as someone mentioned before, basically grooms children to become prostitutes for a child-looking God.

The height of some characters are closer to Japanese / Asian middle schoolers IE 10 - 12 years old.

Characters with highest libidos tend to either be groomed or have some tragic / difficult past. The ones who don't are pretty normal / stable.

Savin and Co. "We market our game like Apple products. Piggybacking off grave of the namesake. Don't like it? Too bad, now where's Wsan? They better not be making based non-NTR content again!"
I could roll with this more if the MC wasn't the one fixing all of the problems the Elves and Dragons are either struggling with or not doing anything about and chewing through Demons like a bodybuilder does chicken breasts while you're banging their boss. I'd have no issue with a lack of agency if you played as a small cog in the greater machine of the story but in CoC2 it feels like the world is kind of going to shit and you're single handedly pulling it out with some friends if you want. Doesn't really matter how old or great anyone is if you're still the one making things happen and kicking all the ass.

I'll give a shout out the Gweyr since on her quest there can be a few times depending on how you play where you saves your ass and that makes you feel a little more moral but for the most part you jump in the deep end and come out on top where no one else could. I mean you can beat the sexy snakey "goddess of knowledge" in mind games so it comes off a little against the grain when people make big decisions without the biggest changer of things around.

View attachment 1441556
I agree with this and I'll refer to what I said above in that It's absolutely frustrating to get looked over when you happen to be the person who makes anything of note happen and seem to be the only one who has any success against the badness. More so with the Kitsunes since you can go in and kick all their asses alone, and bring back their noble leader from being a ghost thing.

Makes it hard to believe that anyone would have the balls to not consult you about anything let alone your own family including your wife (who you saved) when you even got the okay from the god.

I mean no one could stop you if you wanted to be their dictator and you already pimp slapped edgeboi if you took on the tribe on your first visit. I mean what's to stop you from disciplining your own daughter if you think she's being a bit of a slut, let alone having your own wife who's supposed to love and support you (cause that the whole marriage shtick) deciding that you don't get to have a say in who your daughter marries.

I think the Kitsunes stand out in this way because the decisions that get made aren't logical so it's hard to understand why they're happening on top of the fact that it breezes over the MC like you didn't do all the things you did. Reminds me of how Leofric can smite you from the sky randomly despite having almost nothing to do with the plot. Feels weird to kick the shit out of his assistant 70 odd times cause she can't not ask you to gently give her a hiding just to get curb stomped before you can blink because logic would say that you got pretty good at fights 'n stuff. right? RIGHT?

Apparently wrong.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes