enumate

Jun 12, 2020
I wouldn't say it's ironic, really. If anything, I feel like that applies to most of the people here though that's just my opinion. For me, I know it certainly doesn't. I like pregnancy in erotic content, the whole nine yards from impregnation to belly growth to birth. I also know that it doesn't carry over IRL since, last I checked, I've never been aroused when looking at an actual pregnant woman. Of course, if I were to be in a relationship with someone who shares that fetish, then that's another story entirely.

I guess that just means that you are able to separate fiction from reality since there are lots of things that are sexy in fiction that would be... frowned upon when done IRL. I'm of the opinion that what constitutes as erotic and not is heavily dependent on how something is framed and viewed. A big-tittied anime girl in an action-packed anime might simply make her seem strong, bold and independent especially when the camera isn't 'leering' at her assets. That same girl would also be very erotic if the focus was purely just for fanservice or those rare moments where said character is in a compromising situation.
Probably one reason Kiyoko and Brienne are my favorite characters including a good amount of the Kitsune content, since that's about as Vanilla as a lot of content in CoC2 is. Both are really great waifu's since they act pretty upstanding while reserving more of their kinky side for the MC outside of a threesome here and there at your discretion.

I'm with you on the preg content. Fiction wise it's interesting, but reality wise if you know a little about biology it's a lot messier hormone and mood wise. Erotica wise being the one giving deep / filling penetration and massive cumshots / creampies appeals to me, but when I've tried it IRL with a couple gals it just felt a bit weird tbh.

Truth be told I've dated two girls who were about as nympho as cait. One could barely act presentable and the other was a complete princess, manageable, but stuck up. Was fun the first month or two, but after that it felt like a chore and ended up dumping them since they weren't reliable. Almost got with a third young gal who was super into BJs and Anal, but declined since that's what I wasn't looking for. So that's something too, being able to separate fantasy from reality and that I've had a trial run two rounds and found out what I like IRL.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Erotica wise being the one giving deep / filling penetration and massive cumshots / creampies appeals to me, but when I've tried it IRL with a couple gals it just felt a bit weird tbh.
If you don't mind me asking, and there's no need to reply if it's too personal, were they knocked up or was it simply leaning hard into the kink? I'd imagine that legitimately acting out preg/impreg kinks IRL would be a very messy affair for all parties involved if conception does indeed occur.

WazaQQXOXO

Jul 10, 2021
How do you corrupt Nihara? I can guess you need to let the imps fuck her but I can't find out the rest

TLDR: get corrupted, have repeated intercourses with the honorable lady, reap the benefits.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
I mean... C'mon, that scene when it's about babies and you ask her who she'd like to make some with and she get's all flustered?
Wouldn't say no to some un-schlonging potion for here to actually give me some apropriate heirs
un-schlonging sounds like a content we can dream of but will never ever get. Good news is however Wsan has such content for Evelyn planned.

Reactions: RenH

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
If you don't mind me asking, and there's no need to reply if it's too personal, were they knocked up or was it simply leaning hard into the kink? I'd imagine that legitimately acting out preg/impreg kinks IRL would be a very messy affair for all parties involved if conception does indeed occur.
PM'd the details, but here's the TL : DR.
First gal wanted to try the kink since I almost got her pregnant and we exhausted other kinks. Second girl picked up prego-impreg kinks including wanting to try ABR after we split, she hooked up with 10 guys in less than a year, and then my dumbass still hooked up with her a couple times after the fact.

Prep/Impeg kinks are great if you're married or plan on having kids, but if it's a hookup or someone you're dating and not sure about, you're entering pump and dump territory where you let some other guy pick up the tab iff she can find someone to. Not my thing.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
I'm outtA here...:(
kekW. On a more legitimate note, since I do realise that you might be serious in this inquiry, is technically yes. I assume you're one of those people that barely read tags so you'd be pleased to know that there isn't an NTR tag here. Secondly, there really isn't any NTR since you aren't travelling with lovers nor are you stealing lovers from others. Even your healer, Cait, makes very clear that she's willing to have sex with you only if you're cool with her sleeping around/not making it exclusive.

If you really want something resembling a loving relationship, there's always Kiyoko, Brienne and best orc blacksmith.

Reactions: A.HK and JTakiyaa

Blueshadow14

Oct 7, 2020
kekW. On a more legitimate note, since I do realise that you might be serious in this inquiry, is technically yes. I assume you're one of those people that barely read tags so you'd be pleased to know that there isn't an NTR tag here. Secondly, there really isn't any NTR since you aren't travelling with lovers nor are you stealing lovers from others. Even your healer, Cait, makes very clear that she's willing to have sex with you only if you're cool with her sleeping around/not making it exclusive.

If you really want something resembling a loving relationship, there's always Kiyoko, Brienne and best orc blacksmith.
thank you for explanation, i was about to delete the game from my device. i was read tags already but when I find post about NTR, that's why i asked. and yes I'm that kind of person who don't like NTR. and once again thank you for explanation.
(y)

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
thank you for explanation, i was about to delete the game from my device. i was read tags already but when I find post about NTR, that's why i asked. and yes I'm that kind of person who don't like NTR. and once again thank you for explanation.
(y)
Also, NTR content is unavoidable for battles that you lose, so be sure to win all your battles :) Though remember there's the rare exception where you are set up to lose ,and in those fights, no NTR content.

Who agrees that this game needs incest and if you want give reasons why it needs it
I personally think that the game is fine without incest but I can see why some people want it. Kinu looks pretty hot and breedable, I don't blame anyone.

But does it need it? No, I don't think so. Why do you think it needs it?
Patreon doesn't allow incest cause they're against free speech/discriminatory toward the sex /smut profession, so don't expect CoC2 to ever get incest content. (Though apparently fictional sex between first cousins is permitted, as with any blood relative even more distant than your first cousin )

But god do I love that niche (of course, as long it's confined within fiction), and my biggest hope is that CoC2 will one day allow you to fuck Kinu vicariously through Hitoshi/Nakano :devilish:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
But god do I love that niche (of course, as long it's confined within fiction), and my biggest hope is that CoC2 will one day allow you to fuck Kinu vicariously through Hitoshi/Nakano :devilish:
I'm still waiting for a modder to make a quest that removes these two mofos.
I'm not going to accept a random that'll marry my kid without my fucking consent because of one-sided culture bullshit.

Bartender, another fucking bottle, I'm drinking myself to death!!!

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
I'm not going to accept a random that'll marry my kid without my fucking consent because of one-sided culture bullshit.
Given Tobs' track record, yeah no. You, the MC, are a 'Northerner' and therefore is heavily implied to have 'savage' ways of thinking unlike the more refined totally-not-Nippon. Why should they, clearly the superior race and not at all immigrants settling on your native turf, do something even as simple as ask you for your blessings to marry your daughter?

Better yet, why is it that your choices in raising your daughter should even end up between two bizarre outcomes? Farmer for free-thinking and independent, and courtesan minx for traditional and cultured? Are farmers not allowed to be cultured? Are court ladies just not able to be capable of independent thought? Why not just let them go on their own adventures? Explore the world?

Doesn't seem very progressive of Tobs, innit?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Given Tobs' track record, yeah no. You, the MC, are a 'Northerner' and therefore is heavily implied to have 'savage' ways of thinking unlike the more refined totally-not-Nippon. Why should they, clearly the superior race and not at all immigrants settling on your native turf, do something even as simple as ask you for your blessings to marry your daughter?

Better yet, why is it that your choices in raising your daughter should even end up between two bizarre outcomes? Farmer for free-thinking and independent, and courtesan minx for traditional and cultured? Are farmers not allowed to be cultured? Are court ladies just not able to be capable of independent thought? Why not just let them go on their own adventures? Explore the world?

Doesn't seem very progressive of Tobs, innit?
I don't really know much about all these writers but given how I see is mostly shit then I can say they're pretty bad with some ego / complex problems.

I guess I can see why they see us as the "Ook-Ook Me smash anyone with holes" MC because players are the same in their eyes.

Picked as a noble / scholar backstory or some shit -> Still gets treated as the Ook-Ook MC.

If there's a mushroom TF then I'll imagine it that we'd be like this.
1633594341850.png

Last edited:

Vreis

Jul 9, 2017

0.4.16 Patch Notes:

• New encounter in the Undermountain: batfolk muggers! ( )
  • New TFs: Hornet (Skow), Succubus & Incubus (Shadefalcon, coded by Squishy)
  • Dual-Wielding has gotten a bit of a buff: you can now crit with your off-hand weapon.
  • New option to disable journal notifications.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
I don't really know much about all these writers but given how I see is mostly shit then I can say they're pretty bad with some ego / complex problems.
I mean, you're not wrong. Tobs just doesn't exactly edit his own work and comes off as a weeb that unironically probably has never spoken to women before. It's more annoying and tiresome than anything.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes