Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Mega

0.4.16 Patch Notes:

• New encounter in the Undermountain: batfolk muggers! ( )
  • New TFs: Hornet (Skow), Succubus & Incubus (Shadefalcon, coded by Squishy)
  • Dual-Wielding has gotten a bit of a buff: you can now crit with your off-hand weapon.
  • New option to disable journal notifications.
Wow I did not expect demon transformations, hopefully it has some unique stuff attached with it.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Mega

0.4.16 Patch Notes:

• New TFs: Hornet (Skow), Succubus & Incubus (Shadefalcon, coded by Squishy)
  • Dual-Wielding has gotten a bit of a buff: you can now crit with your off-hand weapon.
  • New option to disable journal notifications.
Hornet TF?
Time to egg people???

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
I mean, you're not wrong. Tobs just doesn't exactly edit his own work and comes off as a weeb that unironically probably has never spoken to women before. It's more annoying and tiresome than anything.
He absolutely does come off as a weeb which makes this all the more funny given how much Japanese people hate weebs. He's basically writing himself in the MC's place where they all hate him for being backwards.

Fiz1247

Jul 3, 2019
Who agrees that this game needs incest and if you want give reasons why it needs it
It's a fetish I am quite into and agree it needs it as it was in coc1 with your harpy daughter and goblin daughters and also the dream where you do your mom or dad depending on your gender but I am not that desperate either having platonic relationship is fine aswell minus the Kinu-esque tier helspawn decade old hate boner or have nothing at all, just let them be numbers and to give reasons there is already Incest in game between siblings which can apparently fly on patreons radar maybe give us a sibling or two like the cousin in TiTs with gender choice ,A certain hypocrite writer who kink shames Incest fans has commissioned Incest arts between your daughters lol.

WaterH20

May 5, 2018
pc
apk

As of today I’ve just finished reviewing and approving a pretty stonking huge chunk of content all parceled in together: the Wayfort Renovation project and two new(ly romancable, anyway) waifus that go along with that. In addition, today marks the start of the interior of Khor’minos hitting the code block as well — you’ll see that coming out in waves, just like we’ve handled the Outskirts so far, though obviously there’s a lot more to the interior of the metropolis so it’ll be quite a while before we consider Khor’minos “done” in any real sense.

Future plans: more reviewing next week, start writing the next leg of the main questline the week after.

0.4.16 Patch Notes:

• New TFs: Hornet (Skow), Succubus & Incubus (Shadefalcon)
  • New option to disable journal notifications

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
CoC2 Hard to Swallow Pills (Aiming for humor / irony here.)

Races like Kitsune, Tanuki and to an extent Elves and Demons including Dragons can be as young as your Grandmother and as old as your great great great Grandmother. Maybe that's why the PC lacks a lot of agency.

Cait's religion, as someone mentioned before, basically grooms children to become prostitutes for a child-looking God.

The height of some characters are closer to Japanese / Asian middle schoolers IE 10 - 12 years old.

Characters with highest libidos tend to either be groomed or have some tragic / difficult past. The ones who don't are pretty normal / stable.

Savin and Co. "We market our game like Apple products. Piggybacking off grave of the namesake. Don't like it? Too bad, now where's Wsan? They better not be making based non-NTR content again!"

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Races like Kitsune, Tanuki and to an extent Elves and Demons including Dragons can be as young as your Grandmother and as old as your great great great Grandmother. Maybe that's why the PC lacks a lot of agency.
Don't forget this great observation someone on here has made about the Kitsune:
They are really just more evolutionarily successful demons. They get to suck your soul and get away with it too.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Given Tobs' track record, yeah no. You, the MC, are a 'Northerner' and therefore is heavily implied to have 'savage' ways of thinking unlike the more refined totally-not-Nippon. Why should they, clearly the superior race and not at all immigrants settling on your native turf, do something even as simple as ask you for your blessings to marry your daughter?

Better yet, why is it that your choices in raising your daughter should even end up between two bizarre outcomes? Farmer for free-thinking and independent, and courtesan minx for traditional and cultured? Are farmers not allowed to be cultured? Are court ladies just not able to be capable of independent thought? Why not just let them go on their own adventures? Explore the world?

Doesn't seem very progressive of Tobs, innit?
To be honest the best way to deal with all that shit is to forget that it's in the game. Kiyoko just ain't worth all the bullshit that comes with her, and it's not like most of her dialogues aren't mindless exposition i couldn't care less about anyway.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
To be honest the best way to deal with all that shit is to forget that it's in the game. Kiyoko just ain't worth all the bullshit that comes with her, and it's not like most of her dialogues aren't mindless exposition i couldn't care less about anyway.
True, you're not wrong. However, Kiyoko is peak wife material hands-down so I'll just settle with keeping her in the amulet. Or at least, pretending my daughter doesn't exist when she's out of the amulet.

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
True, you're not wrong. However, Kiyoko is peak wife material hands-down so I'll just settle with keeping her in the amulet. Or at least, pretending my daughter doesn't exist when she's out of the amulet.
Keeping her in the Amulet and preserving Kinu is the best thing. Plus she gets prego so quick / easily it becomes a hassle when I'm teleported back to the Kitsune village all a sudden.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Gonna leave this here... Kitsune Village in a Nutshell.
Papa Franku, A legend that'll never be forgotten~~~

Keeping her in the Amulet and preserving Kinu is the best thing. Plus she gets prego so quick / easily it becomes a hassle when I'm teleported back to the Kitsune village all a sudden.
Good to see that I'm not alone on that one.

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
Good to see that I'm not alone on that one.
There are times where I've freed her only to wish I could go back because of how rapidly Kinu aged. I legit thought she was going to stay the same and then gradually grow up. Her reserved look is nice, but the slutty look is like seeing your sweet baby girl on OnlyFans showing off the goods haha.

It's fucking jarring.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
but the slutty look is like seeing your sweet baby girl on OnlyFans showing off the goods haha.

It's fucking jarring.
What baffles me even more is that it is supposed to be the 'Hime' route; cultured, refined, conservative.

How? Kiyoko doesn't dress like this, neither does Komari, nor Miko, nor Mai, nor Warden Azami and most certainly not Kohaku. Closest thing to that would be the kitsune ninja assassin that keeps pestering you in the Frostwoods and even she has more sensible clothing.

And apparently all that culture leads to her being paired with Nakano (I think that's his name), the unironic, unashamed bigot immigrant who still has zero respect for you even after you have ascended to kitsunehood by Keros himself. Not giving a shit about your own gods seems to be a pattern in this game...

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
What baffles me even more is that it is supposed to be the 'Hime' route; cultured, refined, conservative.

How? Kiyoko doesn't dress like this, neither does Komari, nor Miko, nor Mai, nor Warden Azami and most certainly not Kohaku. Closest thing to that would be the kitsune ninja assassin that keeps pestering you in the Frostwoods and even she has more sensible clothing.

And apparently all that culture leads to her being paired with Nakano (I think that's his name), the unironic, unashamed bigot immigrant who still has zero respect for you even after you have ascended to kitsunehood by Keros himself. Not giving a shit about your own gods seems to be a pattern in this game...
Informal:
No one in the Kitsune village dresses like Kinu.

Negation:
There is a Kitsune in the village that dresses like Kinu.

Therefore, there is a Kitsune we don't know about that OnlyFans'd our sweet baby girl

5pkwmp.gif

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

I mean, the deities are next to useless in this world so I too won't really give a damn about deities.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes