RenH

Nov 5, 2020
The whole Mallach temple is just straight up child grooming, which is a bit rich considering the writer in charge of it threw a hissy fit about COC 1 mc grooming Hellspawn.
Remember, consensual incest choices in games is very bad but establishing a lore of long standing cultural and religious practices that heavily involve profiteering off of literal child grooming and raising them to be sex workers is A-OK.

WazaQQXOXO

Jul 10, 2021
Improving the area you live in in a meaningful way is a power fantasy, and you should feel bad for wanting that. The writers instead chose to stick to more grounded types of story, like having a harem of 200 people or becoming a literal divine champion.

Just imagine a game where you don't have to get tied into 200000 words of elf/noble political drama for no real reason. Truly horrifying. Tobs might die just from the stress of knowing I posted this.
If they could be at least coherent, it won’t be possible to shag Hawkthorn shop owners because that’s considered “power fantasy”, but on the other hand it is perfectly fine to procreate with major political figures.

I don’t expect much from a smut game in terms of plot, but still I was dismayed after the person in charge of the child grooming gang gave her sale speech. Like fucking hell TOBS, get ahold of yourself. I had almost forgotten the Gweyr and the Heyon quest lines, why must we suffer?

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Just imagine a game where you don't have to get tied into 200000 words of elf/noble political drama for no real reason. Truly horrifying. Tobs might die just from the stress of knowing I posted this.
You mean... a scene that actually establishes a character and makes them highly appealing to your fetishes in less words than A Song of Ice and Fire?

No...

How else am I supposed to zone out halfway through now?

• Haha
Reactions: JTakiyaa

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
If they could be at least coherent, it won’t be possible to shag Hawkthorn shop owners because that’s considered “power fantasy”, but on the other hand it is perfectly fine to procreate with major political figures.
If I had a dollar for every time I've come across something that just shatters my suspension of disbelief in this game, I'd probably have enough for a couple hundred bucks tbh.

Corruption is a big deal yet no one gives a shit if you've transformed into a demon-morph. You can't fuck Hawkthorne shop owners but people in high places are perfectly fine. Guess politicians really do have low standards...

Demons are said to be a world-ending threat but the only ones you can even kill are imps, so those painted demons are just normal sex-hungry people then? Lore texts reveal something about the Godswar that implies a lot of gods and a lot of intervening, but so far the uwu catboi god is the only one I know that even tells Kas to fuck off, let alone actually do anything. Oh, and I guess Keros is there too. He just wants your soul, no bigs. Not a demon at all, no.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Hey I'm new , why people here don't like Savin exactly?
Savin is a mediocre writer at best, whose game design philosophy is basically "may way or the highway". He has vindictive and disdainful attitude towards people who don't share his fetishes, criticize his writing, or want to do things with his characters that he doesn't like. I admit that some people around here just complain to complain, but he really is just a whiny asshole with a fragile ego who is, unfortunately, in charge of the (nominal) sequel to one of the most popular smut games on the Web.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Hey I'm new , why people here don't like Savin exactly?
Adding on to what throbzombie said, he has a general disdain for the very people that play his game since he, along Tobs, have made it known that they do not like the concept of player agency. He also shoves his love for anal onto as many NPCs as possible as well as making the MC enjoy taking it in the ass regardless. Notorious for extreme pettiness and shutting down discussion in his forums if your opinions are 'wrong'.

All of this culminates into a perfect powderkeg of toxicity where you have a game that's just good enough to derive enjoyment out of and also a creative lead and writers that are honestly horrible in several aspects which leads to an entire thread of complaints, rants and general negativity.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Speaking of negativity, to the honorable ladies, gentlemen and everyone in between here, I believe that it is high time that I finally give the most current build of this game a spin. As fun as it is to partake and witness the chaos that unfolds, it wouldn't be very nice if I keep working off of info that's almost a year old.

Would it be worth it? Perhaps, perhaps not. Who knows? Maybe I'll find more nice things to say about this game and totally not find my annoyance towards the writers grow evermore.

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
Bit off topic, but anyone here play Tales of Androgyny? I spun it up for a bit last night and honestly it feels more like what CoC2 should have been gameplay, quality, and design wise rather than the Medieval TiTS with better UI we got.

Of course it doesn't have as in depth of character customization and is a bit rough around the edges, but considering how small the team is it's pretty impressive and seems like a good alt for people waiting for CoC2 to flesh out a bit more.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Bit off topic, but anyone here play Tales of Androgyny? I spun it up for a bit last night and honestly it feels more like what CoC2 should have been gameplay, quality, and design wise rather than the Medieval TiTS with better UI we got.

Of course it doesn't have as in depth of character customization and is a bit rough around the edges, but considering how small the team is it's pretty impressive and seems like a good alt for people waiting for CoC2 to flesh out a bit more.
Have heard of it but never got around to playing it. Is it any good?

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
Have heard of it but never got around to playing it. Is it any good?
TL : DR - pretty darn good, fetishes might not be up everyone's alley, but the art, concise reading and sex scenes are pretty good. Just know character customization is limited to superficial aspects of the MC, good amount of Futa / Femboys / and you're getting fucked more than fucking, but the game has a real unique charm CoC2 seemed to have lost from CoC1 if that makes sense.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
TL : DR - pretty darn good, fetishes might not be up everyone's alley, but the art, concise reading and sex scenes are pretty good. Just know character customization is limited to superficial aspects of the MC, good amount of Futa / Femboys / and you're getting fucked more than fucking, but the game has a real unique charm CoC2 seemed to have lost from CoC1 if that makes sense.

While the tags and fetishes aren't exactly up my alley for certain, I'll still give it a shot later once I'm done with my own return to running through CoCII.

Speaking of, I've just booted up the game and saw Kas and am filled with annoyance already. It's annoying enough that the 'Champion' is just set to be a female, disregarding whatever choices you've made in the previous game, but already this demonic bitch that barely missed the sexual demon slayer from Ingnam wants me to either suck her dick or, as presented by the game, take it up the ass.

Why?

Reactions: enumate

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
While the tags and fetishes aren't exactly up my alley for certain, I'll still give it a shot later once I'm done with my own return to running through CoCII.
Not my thing either. I've never gotten hard while watching JoJo's Very Straight Adventure and Zootopia nor are traps my thing, but after exhausting most of the popular / top rated titles less 3D titles that reuse illusion assets I figured, "hell with it, let's see what the buzz is about," and was pretty surprised by the quality.

You mean that game where you play a trap? I'll pass, thank you.
To each their own for sure. Outside of the trap content it's not bad to say the least. Def not everyone's thing.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Not my thing either. I've never gotten hard while watching JoJo's Very Straight Adventure and Zootopia nor are traps my thing, but after exhausting most of the popular / top rated titles less 3D titles that reuse illusion assets I figured, "hell with it, let's see what the buzz is about," and was pretty surprised by the quality.

To each their own for sure. Outside of the trap content it's not bad to say the least. Def not everyone's thing.
That's just how it is, innit? As counterproductive as it may seem, sometimes you really just want to play a game that's actually kind of fun as a game, y'know? Sounds to me like Tales of Androgyny might just be one of those games where it definitely won't get you off but at least you will have some fun with it as a game.

It's the same with both CoCs for me. They have some elements that definitely push my buttons in the right place but not enough to have 'fun'. So, I just lean into the RP part of RPG and just let my mind create it's own story though everyone and their mother knows that that's not going to happen with CoC2.

Also, I'd take Illusion assets over uncanny-valley/godawful 3D renders anyday.

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
That's just how it is, innit? As counterproductive as it may seem, sometimes you really just want to play a game that's actually kind of fun as a game, y'know? Sounds to me like Tales of Androgyny might just be one of those games where it definitely won't get you off but at least you will have some fun with it as a game.

It's the same with both CoCs for me. They have some elements that definitely push my buttons in the right place but not enough to have 'fun'. So, I just lean into the RP part of RPG and just let my mind create it's own story though everyone and their mother knows that that's not going to happen with CoC2.

Also, I'd take Illusion assets over uncanny-valley/godawful 3D renders anyday.
Pretty much, I've even played some of the Loli and Yaoi titles like Teaching Feeling and that one with the buff thic animorphs. Both story and quality wise were much better than I thought, but skipped through the H-scenes faster than sonic rushing to buy the last chilidog in existence.

I played CoC a ton and loved the customization factor. Didn't mind the lack of a story. CoC2's story was a nice touch and ngl, on my first couple playthroughs during v0.3.x I easily spent the majority of my waking moments enjoying the text and events over a weekend and some days. Brienne content is still pretty chief even on playthrough 5+. Noticed on my... 3rd character the lack of unique content for different characters in some areas over others, the walls of text, etc.

+1 on Illusion assets. Illusion 3d games are pretty boss and the reason I made an account here. Then the floodgates opened and I've been spoiled for choices since. Edit: Truth be told none of fetishes in my favorite titles like CoC2 for example carry over IRL despite making OC's around them. Ironic right?

Reactions: JTakiyaa and RenH

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019

Played it a lot during the Astolfo itch i had long time ago. It was a very fleshed out in my opinion. Quite impressive work done by a two person team (not sure if it expanded but it was during that time). Mainly focused on the combat mechanic which is huge and took me a lot of time to practically get used to it until Iearned the best cheesing strat and practically defeated the Quetzelcoatl and the Dark Knight with my virginity intact. Scenes are animated too so that is a plus. Exploring mechanic is similar to CoC2 but with more depth, ie. you can scout ahead to know what enemies you will encounter. Decided to dump companions since they take a lot of food with no other benefit in travel except Trudy as a bait.

Reactions: enumate

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Pretty much, I've even played some of the Loli and Yaoi titles like Teaching Feeling and that one with the buff thic animorphs. Both story and quality wise were much better than I thought, but skipped through the H-scenes faster than sonic rushing to buy the last chilidog in existence.

I played CoC a ton and loved the customization factor. Didn't mind the lack of a story. CoC2's story was a nice touch and ngl, on my first couple playthroughs during v0.3.x I easily spent the majority of my waking moments enjoying the text and events over a weekend and some days. Brienne content is still pretty chief even on playthrough 5+. Noticed on my... 3rd character the lack of unique content for different characters in some areas over others, the walls of text, etc.
It's the same with me in that sense. Started off played CoC2 before CoC. Was actually really invested in the story the first time around and for the next few updates up until last May. The preg content was what reeled me in at first since there weren't that many good ones out there. Of course, over time, I noticed that replayability is... minimal.

+1 on Illusion assets. Illusion 3d games are pretty boss and the reason I made an account here. Then the floodgates opened and I've been spoiled for choices since. Edit: Truth be told none of fetishes in my favorite titles like CoC2 for example carry over IRL despite making OC's around them. Ironic right?
I wouldn't say it's ironic, really. If anything, I feel like that applies to most of the people here though that's just my opinion. For me, I know it certainly doesn't. I like pregnancy in erotic content, the whole nine yards from impregnation to belly growth to birth. I also know that it doesn't carry over IRL since, last I checked, I've never been aroused when looking at an actual pregnant woman. Of course, if I were to be in a relationship with someone who shares that fetish, then that's another story entirely.

I guess that just means that you are able to separate fiction from reality since there are lots of things that are sexy in fiction that would be... frowned upon when done IRL. I'm of the opinion that what constitutes as erotic and not is heavily dependent on how something is framed and viewed. A big-tittied anime girl in an action-packed anime might simply make her seem strong, bold and independent especially when the camera isn't 'leering' at her assets. That same girl would also be very erotic if the focus was purely just for fanservice or those rare moments where said character is in a compromising situation.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
this game needs incest?
Tell it to Patreon, or rather, the credit card companies telling them what to do. I think if the makers of this game push the envelope with that any more at all, it will burst.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Everyone, I can't get any of the new stuff I care about at all. How do you meet Brint's family and where does the Eubicha drinking thing proc?
Edit:Never mind on Brint's family. Apparently I downloaded 0.4.14 twice.
Funny how the new 1 says 0.4.7 in the filenames, by the way.

Last edited:

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
((Besides all those crying betas around, whining that they *have to play* a game [that has a shitload of content and is COMPLETELY free once a month or nonstop on f95] where the center is, undoubtedly, about Futas, horsecocks, Knotted-wangs and giving and taking it into every available orifice)) -

Man, i'm so hyped for the Brint/Brienne Family-content.
And it's mostly/completely done by the man, Wsan, himself.
I can't wait, i just can't wait for it!

Please, make christmas come early this year and let us invite our favorite little princesloot along the way of content, too.
.. Or maybe let us finally remove that cursed metalpantie so we can claim what's ours!

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes