Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
Where Kas became a cat folk in the temple they're referring too probably. Where NTR cat strikes again but this time with your top wife. That is where I stop having expectations for Kas.
What expectations did you have for Kas? I mean, I like her more than Cait at least.

If I remember the scene right you're fucking Kas into Cait and Kas focuses all her attentions on you instead of Cait. The demon that has no soul is more loyal to you than the slut with one -- even all of her machinations revolve around you and her being together. Plus Kas keeps offering you things ranging from power to their own dragon daughter, all Cait ever does is take from you and demand more.

Wait... why is Kas the villain again? Cait seems more suited for the role.

Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
So after playing this game I can say my only complaint is that I can only have two party members with me and not three, which all things considered is only a minor inconvenience.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
What expectations did you have for Kas? I mean, I like her more than Cait at least.

If I remember the scene right you're fucking Kas into Cait and Kas focuses all her attentions on you instead of Cait. The demon that has no soul is more loyal to you than the slut with one -- even all of her machinations revolve around you and her being together. Plus Kas keeps offering you things ranging from power to their own dragon daughter, all Cait ever does is take from you and demand more.

When your party leader seems more interested in canoodling with the villain than with you, even though you're easier than a one-square Sudoku puzzle, you may feel conflicted. And when you realize that it's because the literal soulless monster makes a better lover and companion than you do, then buddy, it's time for some white wine.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
When your party leader seems more interested in canoodling with the villain than with you, even though you're easier than a one-square Sudoku puzzle, you may feel conflicted. And when you realize that it's because the literal soulless monster makes a better lover and companion than you do, then buddy, it's time for some white wine.
Why is this called Corruption of Champions 2 again?

MomijiH

Apr 17, 2019
Is there a hotfix for 4.1.6? I went to visit Rina and there was only an appearance menu option and nothing else.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Yeah at least for now, I do like Kas a lot however it is Savin's character. Either it will be involving more Cait or other participant. Don't get me wrong, I do play with a sub pc sometimes and find it hot for your dom to own their own harem. But I mainly focus on my Dom playthrough most and making Kas fall in love and be a woman is so enamored by you as the only sole partner in her scenes like she always does. Better not to have expectations so I won't get too disappointed. At least that is how I look at it.

yeah same, the content it will have will be quite cuckold apparently.
Yeah the option to lend out one of the catgirl harem girl is already in there. Around the bum guy who bunks in Cait's room. That is sharing so far but meh still not my kind of thing having someone play with my toys.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Kas:
>was once a warrior transformed into a demon (correct if wrong)
>actually likes the MC for sticking around for her
>just wants to be able to produce something other than imps
>if CoC lore still applies, might even have a chance at purifying her and changing her back

Cait:
>attaches to you mostly out of benefit (finding her sister)
>literally can't start the game without her
>only allows MC to have sex only if they're okay with her fucking around, which would've been fair enough if weren't for the fact that it's for religious reasons
>actively wishes to propagate her religion that is heavily implied to literally groom children into becoming religiously-ordained sex workers
>has the audacity to ask the MC to build an expensive brothel temple in order to set up a branch of her faith in your native lands when her rich baron father is right there
>will literally butt into most sex scenes the MC is in if the opportunity to join in is there
>might be a key instigator in the proxy war within the Belharan region
>will literally not allow MC to have anal because...apparently backdoor virginity is sacred?
>is suspiciously the only character that is almost a requirement to bring around because of superior healing abilities

Nah, Cait's the good kitty. wym

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
View attachment 1447056
That is one of those ideas that came long before Cat Harem was made champion centrist. Like, a long before William came and made the whole pregnancy expansion. Since, now this may seem weird to think, but before that a lot of the scenes with Cat Harem involved and implied them fucking others besides the champion. When first meting them, if you had Arona/Brint/Cait in the party, they would get involved with them. A lot of our character comments about them is about stuff like how they maybe offer Garth a blowjob for doing such a good job.
It is only after their last expansion that they became really yours. And I think that sending them to temple was supposed to come out, but no one is interested in writing it so I do not think it is happening.

Sep 20, 2018
does the discolored egg mainly give you claws and feathers, or do i have to wait more days for other effects?
o_O Discolored egg?
Lore texts reveal something about the Godswar that implies a lot of gods and a lot of intervening, but so far the uwu catboi god is the only one I know that even tells Kas to fuck off, let alone actually do anything.
well Lumia does come to fight the demons & dragons and close the rift/portal that Kas and Alissa made

WazaQQXOXO

Jul 10, 2021
That is one of those ideas that came long before Cat Harem was made champion centrist. Like, a long before William came and made the whole pregnancy expansion. Since, now this may seem weird to think, but before that a lot of the scenes with Cat Harem involved and implied them fucking others besides the champion. When first meting them, if you had Arona/Brint/Cait in the party, they would get involved with them. A lot of our character comments about them is about stuff like how they maybe offer Garth a blowjob for doing such a good job.
It is only after their last expansion that they became really yours. And I think that sending them to temple was supposed to come out, but no one is interested in writing it so I do not think it is happening.
The meeting scene still involves Cait and Brint if they tag along with the MC.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
o_O Discolored egg?
well Lumia does come to fight the demons & dragons and close the rift/portal that Kas and Alissa made
Hey, don't give Lumia credit, she didn't come because of Kas, she came because she somehow released a Wraith onto Savarra. She doesn't even show up if Kas succeeds in bringing over just her daughters, Kas just wins and decides she has better thing to do elsewhere. Granted she does say she'll deal with Kas after said Wrath, but that's more of a "now you've crossed the line."

Reactions: RenH

Bootyman

Apr 7, 2018

Why is this called Corruption of Champions 2 again?

View attachment 1447056
Man, fuck that noise.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
You know,Im rather surprised that big P just lets the whole grooming implications fly.
I know the team supposedly are butt buddies with P because of their earnings(though seemingly not enough to get away with incest...then again that might just have been Savin fanning Fenoxo´s paranoia flames cause he is a cunt)but that still seems weirdly lenient.

How have the Mallachites not ended up making their own version of Slaanesh by this point?
That would hilariously miss the point.
Old school Slaneesh(before the futa meme´s)was about excess and overindulgence.
The giant space elf orgy was just the final trigger(and the most degenerate thing GW could get away with back in the day).

Bootyman

Apr 7, 2018
You know,Im rather surprised that big P just lets the whole grooming implications fly.
I know the team supposedly are butt buddies with P because of their earnings(though seemingly not enough to get away with incest...then again that might just have been Savin fanning Fenoxo´s paranoia flames cause he is a cunt)but that still seems weirdly lenient.

That would hilariously miss the point.
Old school Slaneesh(before the futa meme´s)was about excess and overindulgence.
The giant space elf orgy was just the final trigger(and the most degenerate thing GW could get away with back in the day).
I think that it's probably do to where it's fine when it's talked about but not explicitly presented as happening. So it's fine if it's part of the lore but they can't have a scene featuring it happening.

Reactions: JTakiyaa
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes