RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Yes, because to Savin and Co. get paid to abuse people / patrons so why should they make an exception for you?
Reading through the Fen forums, I'm amazed they can even think with all the cock sucking they're receiving there.

Reactions: Fiz1247

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
If we are talking about power fantasies that we are missing, we can throw in "having a decent choice for a husband" as one. And then maybe promote it to male harem.
I am still looking for non gender-bendable dude that likes my champion and that does not implant himself on every pussy he sees. At least female lovers have options such as Lyric, Brienne, Kiyoko, Rags, Hretha and many more that are (mostly) exclusive to you. What do male lovers have? Quin? Brint? Garret!?! Is it so hard to write a guy that is not a total manwhore?

Last edited:

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Well with garret I did not like that he only dates women but I suppose he had to add a heterosexual and not only have boys who fuck everything that has a hole and better if it has tits. It is possible that at some point they will add someone as you say.

Reactions: JTakiyaa

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
If I posted a link to CoC2's Patreon on the larger writing / creative writing subreddits with how much they make given the quality of their work I'd have a TOP HOT post.

Imagine 10s or 100s of thousands of redditors flooding the Fenoxo Forums and Discord Servers. US Border Crisis Fenoxo Edition.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
There's always Berwyn, right(?)
I do love Berwyn. While he plays around , he still considers champion something special and has more intimate relationship with them. Considering that he is only male companion that takes contraceptives already puts him far and above other guys in the game in my book.

But at same time, there is a reason why I said non genderbendable. Since, well, it does make it seem that only way for a guy to be more champion centric is for them to have female counterpart. Which is not something that sits well with me. Like, are we implying that only women should be champion centrist because all the guys are hos that can not keep their dick down? So, only way for a guy to be player centric is for them to also be a girl? I know, probably not what game intended but still.

Also, Berwyn is now going to have Matiha attached to him (his teacher) optionally which I am still not sure how to feel about.

Well with garret I did not like that he only dates women but I suppose he had to add a heterosexual and not only have boys who fuck everything that has a hole and better if it has tits. It is possible that at some point they will add someone as you say.
I am not sure about official writers but a lot of fanwriters such as Birds, ForgetMeKnot, Kurble and Shrike675 that are writing dudes.
Birds is writing Liulfr and has plans for femboy Kitsune and sharkboy.
Kurble is Writing moth DILF. He is sweet.
Shrike675 is writing wolf DILF, which is especially nice for those who like Garth.
And ForgerMeKnot plans to write, you guessed it, a DILF. This one being a Catboy.
And me, If my laziness allows me, have plans for Wasp boy, Elf Boy, Jin Jin and June as of now. Will see how this plans out.

But yeah, I hope that people that are into guys (any kind) will have something to look forward to in the future. And I hope that Brint lovers get what they wished for.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
In all fairness, iirc he wasn't meant to be genderbendable but that changed when the debacle with his OG writer went down.
Oh, I know. Which makes it even funnier and sad. Like the game went "Shit, we have a guy that is not a complete slut and likes champion especially? Better make it so people can genderbent him so that people can be assured that he likes champion because secretly he wants to be their girl. Since no self assured guy confident in their sexuality/gender identity acts likes that."
I know that the situation is more complicated then that, but that is what I would think if I did not know any behind the scenes stuff.

Same.
Funny thing is that he is more popular with gay part of the playerbase. I mean it is no surprise to me, look at his design and personality, but still funny.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
I know that the situation is more complicated then that, but that is what I would think if I did not know any behind the scenes stuff.
True, true. It's still a really weird decision even after knowing the full context of what went down. Like is it that hard to just let the character remain un-genderbendable? At least in the first game, they made it pretty clear that characters have their own preferences which included whether they were okay with being genderbent. Just let Berwyn remain Berwyn, y'know?

Reactions: M0nte and menatv

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
I am not sure about official writers but a lot of fanwriters such as Birds, ForgetMeKnot, Kurble and Shrike675 that are writing dudes.
Shrike675 is writing wolf DILF, which is especially nice for those who like Garth.
And ForgerMeKnot plans to write, you guessed it, a DILF. This one being a Catboy.
And me, If my laziness allows me, have plans for Wasp boy, Elf Boy, Jin Jin and June as of now. Will see how this plans out.

But yeah, I hope that people that are into guys (any kind) will have something to look forward to in the future. And I hope that Brint lovers get what they wished for.
It's good to see that at least the future has a glimmer of hope.

Well that garret even if he is straight attracts gays for me it is also funny maybe you have been an idiot I really like him I still want someone to invent a way to be able to have relations with him .......... after They all made a mod in which you can fuck quint that's already something.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
You need consequences to make your actions meaningful, of course. Just give me the option, is all I'm saying.
Two problems with that, Corruption a joke and 9x out of 10 you're railroaded into being the good guy anyway. The exceptions are either dead ends, or not written by the main writers. And most importantly Wsan's already writing multiple paths for Rina and working on Khor Minos by himself, add that to the fact that he's one of the worst writers on the team when he's not in to what he's writing so it's probably not the best idea to spread him so thin. I do admit, an option to do that will always be appreciated.

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
I do love Berwyn. While he plays around , he still considers champion something special and has more intimate relationship with them. Considering that he is only male companion that takes contraceptives already puts him far and above other guys in the game in my book.

But at same time, there is a reason why I said non genderbendable. Since, well, it does make it seem that only way for a guy to be more champion centric is for them to have female counterpart. Which is not something that sits well with me. Like, are we implying that only women should be champion centrist because all the guys are hos that can not keep their dick down? So, only way for a guy to be player centric is for them to also be a girl? I know, probably not what game intended but still.

Also, Berwyn is now going to have Matiha attached to him (his teacher) optionally which I am still not sure how to feel about.

Berry in a nutshell

Lance Lot

Sep 13, 2017
Let's also add the fact that Kitsune live wildly longer lifespans than a human and 10 years to them is equiv to months or a few years. Either Kiyoko bashed the champion during those 10 years or Kinu is a bit more 'special' than we thought.
Tbh the longevity thing would only be relevant for older ones, in my mind a young person from a long lived species* would take the passage of time much like a normal human

Last edited:

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
A question does anyone know what they intend to do with the summoning circle, do they just forget it or what? although I admit that I like to invoke the wolf is cute.

Aileh200

Nov 7, 2020
Tbh the longevity thing would only be relevant for older ones, in my mind a young person from a long lived species* would take the passage of time much like a normal human
I'll take it on my personal experience, when I was a child, I felt like I've experienced a lot long enough that I think to myself I'm very old, and oh how I remember the days when I, etc. and also felt like I'm ready to die anytime and wanted to say goodbye to everybody when they said that I was infected with rabies.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Yeah probably needs more loyal husbando type npc for gay/bi/fem PC. Take the good thing from Brienne and Kiyoko type and shove that in the game. If it gets big, do not let Tobs or Bubs touch it. These players need their dues as well. And I get how the only closest romantic type is Brint but gets put off when the cock has been piledriving god knows how many hole by now.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes