Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
200 IQ question. Is Kinu even ours? Because Keros has white hair... Kinu has white hair.... Kinda act like each other. Idk. The more I think about it, the more it seems like Keros cucked me in some way.

What if all of your children are Keros' and it's really one elaborate trap to pull you towards kitsune worship
Nah will not happen. Because then there is no more excuse of why not go after our "daughters" if we only are the guy that sustains Kiyoko with lifeenergy. Right now we can not because iCeSt iS BaD.

Reactions: RenH
Apr 18, 2021
200 IQ question. Is Kinu even ours? Because Keros has white hair... Kinu has white hair.... Kinda act like each other. Idk. The more I think about it, the more it seems like Keros cucked me in some way.

What if all of your children are Keros' and it's really one elaborate trap to pull you towards kitsune worship
I mean honestly, nothing that happens in the dream world is "real". Your physical body is still laying in bed in the Frosthound or w/e. You and Kiyoko have never actually met outside your mind (astral projection) until she is freed, nor have you had physical sex. Kinu has none of your DNA as nothing from your body has ever touched either she nor her mother, just your "essence" or whatever you choose to believe that is. By all legal, technical terms, she is not your daughter but was instead born from a dream that ultimately is Keros. Of course this is all mixed up by the existence of "magic" or whatever the heck that means, but by modern medical terms I think she would not be your biological daughter.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I mean honestly, nothing that happens in the dream world is "real". Your physical body is still laying in bed in the Frosthound or w/e. You and Kiyoko have never actually met outside your mind (astral projection) until she is freed, nor have you had physical sex. Kinu has none of your DNA as nothing from your body has ever touched either she nor her mother, just your "essence" or whatever you choose to believe that is. By all legal, technical terms, she is not your daughter but was instead born from a dream that ultimately is Keros. Of course this is all mixed up by the existence of "magic" or whatever the heck that means, but by modern medical terms I think she would not be your biological daughter.
Incest fans: Write that down, write that down!!!

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
I really wish in the game, the Champion could make Kinu realize how old they are, like "do you know how old I am? I'm this old when I impregnated your mother, I'm also this old when you turned 8, and you turned 18 in that world the same year on this world when you turned 8! Why didn't Keros, or Kiyoko for that matter, tell you the time difference between the astral plane and this world? By the way, I'm only a couple of years older than you now."
This. When I first starting seeing some family drama brew once Kiyoko is out of the amulet, and some shade was being thrown my way for 'absenteeism', this is the kind of tension that I thought would be brewing. It's at least a scant few months in-game for the player if they went full-time fox breeding to reach 9 tails and then open amulet. You, the father of over 62 kits including Kinu, have only aged in the sense that your hair has grown longer if you neglect to cut it.

I know Tobs hates anything to do with the player but this is also a great opportunity to highlight the player's achievements against the demonic forces. It might seem like years to Kinu but to you, in only a few months, you've managed to do so much for land. You've done so much for the people too, all in a matter of months (if you're speeding through the plot lol).

For someone who supposedly wants to make this game a 'piece of literature', they're really opposed to good writing.

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
So... I've technically been fucking fem Keros then...Jokes aside I can see what you mean. At this point I'm about done with the game and don't intend to play it for another year or more. Court trials and lawsuits take less time to get results.

Like Trteyewuwqiq mentioned, CoC2 is made by writers who are self inserting to the highest power when all we really care about is the smut. The waste of high quality art for generic npcs, the lazy rehashing of character (kohaku > ambra) which will be a trend, inconsistent fetish content, lackluster updates, and a team that REALLY have no idea how to run a project as big as CoC2 is.

Hell, TiTS has been in development for 6 years. It'd be different if it were a webcomic, manga or animation, but in the game dev world, outside of MMORPGS, that should have either been completed quicker or pulled entirely, but Patreon money talks and simps are funding it like it's a never aging OnlyFans model.

Truth be told, I predict that Tobs will get so high off his own farts it'll ultimately cause a breakdown like in CoC since he's contributed a lot of writing content and Savin enjoys taking things up the ass, so he won't put his foot down and hire an actual professional team. At this point CoC2 is Tobs game, not Savin's.

I sincerely believe CoC2 imbeds some degree of addiction or Stockholm syndrome on the player. It goes well at first, then the abuse occurs, you don't think it's too bad, it continues, then you complain only to get punished and told you aren't the victim - they are or made them do it, this continues and when you try to leave they say they've changed or you're nothing without them. Only for you to return soon after to repeat the cycle.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I really wish in the game, the Champion could make Kinu realize how old they are, like "do you know how old I am? I'm this old when I impregnated your mother, I'm also this old when you turned 8, and you turned 18 in that world the same year on this world when you turned 8! Why didn't Keros, or Kiyoko for that matter, tell you the time difference between the astral plane and this world? By the way, I'm only a couple of years older than you now."

Also I agree with this theory since a year ago. I mean, how is it possible we would impregnate Kiyoko if we're sterile? That doesn't make sense, unless after we were gone from the plane, Kiyoko was cheating with us with Keros, and Keros is just the physical embodiment of Tobs in-game.
About the time experience, yes.

But about the other thing.
First it is not a theory but a hypothesis.
Second not necesserly. I mean we do not know enough how souls and magic are affecting it too. For example you could create life without a soul but then it would always become an imp. So during the intercourse our soul has to do something or demons would not create imps but other demons. So mayby how fertile we are is only important of how many our sperms are touched by our soul and so would create with a soul touched egg a new life. But as we are in the dream world there no need to substitute our soul energy over sperm and instead our soul is affecting directly Kiyokos Pseudosoul.

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Replaying the game and I've been using Cait because I like to torture myself and just wanted to see how her different sets work in combat. I just got to the part where Lady Evergreen wants a kid in exchange for telling Cait where her dad is. You can choose to do a threesome with Cait or have just you and Evergreen (just you and the tanuki takes you to her generic "get fucked" scene). I thought the scene had potential to be super hot, taking one for the team and getting bred while your friend helps you along. But really it was just the usual Cait is a very good slut and the champion is here too I guess.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I still think she has much better threesomes then lets say Brint, Arona, Etheryn and Quin. Stuff like blowing minotaurs together, Miko and Mai foursome, double titjob with minotaur, Berwyn ones (when game is nice enough to include me).
Sure there are others that I dislike, but most of the time, when I want to include her and it being my choice, game is good about making me not a third wheel. Which is what I can not say for the rest of companions.

silentangel

Jan 2, 2019

"Asagiri is the fourth child of the champion and their third daughter. She is Kinu's little sister."

So uhh are we gonna ignore this? Just like her sister Kinu there's a bunch of "art" at the bottom of her page. "Incest? No its an original character, totally not ment to be me or something." Good lord.

*edit* Wtf is this comic

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

"Asagiri is the fourth child of the champion and their third daughter. She is Kinu's little sister."

So uhh are we gonna ignore this? Just like her sister Kinu there's a bunch of "art" at the bottom of her page. "Incest? No its an original character, totally not ment to be me or something." Good lord.

*edit* Wtf is this comic
Give me the whole barrel, forget the shot glass...
I'm drinking from the barrel itself til' I die from alcohol...

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Does anyone know if you can become a Taur in this one? and if so, how?
You can't. They wanted to stay far away from non-humanoid lower bodies (no nagas, no spider legs, etc) because there wasn't any interest from the writing team in making content (and not enough or any worthwhile player-written content apparently). Wsan was generally the taur guy but I guess they just got rid of it all.

Uguns

Mar 26, 2018
Well, I haven't looked into fox quests in years since I remember after that release, and how you get treated before I just wanted to burn that place down with its god.
I swore if I start another play I won't even touch the amulet. The bull in that quest chain is not worth it.

silentangel

Jan 2, 2019
Well, I haven't looked into fox quests in years since I remember after that release, and how you get treated before I just wanted to burn that place down with its god.
I swore if I start another play I won't even touch the amulet. The bull in that quest chain is not worth it.
Just leave them in the amulet until someone mods something at least decent. There is literally no penalty and you get all the goods with no bs.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes