A.HK

Aug 27, 2018
I love how everyone here likes to shit on Observer (and in many cases it’s well-deserved) but BubbleLord gets a lot less attention. When he writhed:

1) The worst companion in game yet and the only one I honestly don’t like – Quintillus (asshole “badboy” bunny cultist with rapeey magic who openly tells MC about how he like to get his hands on every other companion including Brienne, low libido Etheryn and Kiyoko, plus apparently even guys who like him for some reason gonna get cuckloaded as he getting a girlfriend.)
2) One of the worst characters in the game – Takahiro (some idiot drunk kitsune with a lot of absolute filler scenes when you get to watch how he getting laid or other kitsunes telling him how he has a lot of potential. Just why? We can ignore him I guess but I’m afraid I gonna lose some cool event or item or gonna get some NTR as “canon” just because I chose to ignore this fucker.)
3) Lusamine who apparently a super slut and in her “suck the whole bar” scene we can’t even tell Cait to fuck off and even if we choosing not to watch we gonna listen how it went from Cait. It would be okay if we didn’t get hinted about how in some future we can make her pregnant.
4) Self inserted Mary Sue super saiyan mercenary boss we can’t even really hurt because this guy doesn’t like write “evil” endings to his favorite OCs.
5) FemDuoBJ scene with Etheryn and Boomer in the end of which even low libido Etheryn not leaving with MC (whom she apparently “loves”) but going “for second” with Boomer and you can’t even participate.
6) Scene with anal Eggnancy of Cait from Drider Queen. Isn’t she supposed to save her ass for “someone special”?

At least Observer writhed a lot genuinely good content. Only content that is something good from this dude is Prince Nyze. Only because of severe lack of good Femboy content in this game, aside from Nyze we only have June and Missionary scene with Berwyn.
I don’t know how good BubbleLord as a human being or how he behaves himself on forums but game-content wise this author is pure CANCER in my humble opinion.

P.S. I’m not a native speaker so please excuse me for any mistakes.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I love how everyone here likes to shit on Observer (and in many cases it’s well-deserved) but BubbleLord gets a lot less attention. When he writhed:

1) The worst companion in game yet and the only one I honestly don’t like – Quintillus (asshole “badboy” bunny cultist with rapeey magic who openly tells MC about how he like to get his hands on every other companion including Brienne, low libido Etheryn and Kiyoko, plus apparently even guys who like him for some reason gonna get cuckloaded as he getting a girlfriend.)
2) One of the worst characters in the game – Takahiro (some idiot drunk kitsune with a lot of absolute filler scenes when you get to watch how he getting laid or other kitsunes telling him how he has a lot of potential. Just why? We can ignore him I guess but I’m afraid I gonna lose some cool event or item or gonna get some NTR as “canon” just because I chose to ignore this fucker.)
3) Lusamine who apparently a super slut and in her “suck the whole bar” scene we can’t even tell Cait to fuck off and even if we choosing not to watch we gonna listen how it went from Cait. It would be okay if we didn’t get hinted about how in some future we can make her pregnant.
4) Self inserted Mary Sue super saiyan mercenary boss we can’t even really hurt because this guy doesn’t like write “evil” endings to his favorite OCs.
5) FemDuoBJ scene with Etheryn and Boomer in the end of which even low libido Etheryn not leaving with MC (whom she apparently “loves”) but going “for second” with Boomer and you can’t even participate.
6) Scene with anal Eggnancy of Cait from Drider Queen. Isn’t she supposed to save her ass for “someone special”?

At least Observer writhed a lot genuinely good content. Only content that is something good from this dude is Prince Nyze. Only because of severe lack of good Femboy content in this game, aside from Nyze we only have June and Missionary scene witch Berwyn.
I don’t know how good BubbleLord as a human being or how he behaves himself on forums but game-content wise this author is pure CANCER in my humble opinion.

P.S. I’m not a native speaker so please excuse me for any mistakes.
Someone doesn't like Quint.
Why am I not surprised?

• Haha
Reactions: Konstantinus

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
At least Observer writhed a lot genuinely good content.
I was with you for most of the way until here. I don't blame you for thinking this because Tobs has a way of tricking you into thinking his writing is good by wearing you down with verbose text.

Also, the main reason BubbleLord is not as condemned as Tobs here is because Tobs has his greasy fingers in damn near everything.

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
To trust a merchant. And not just any merchant but a kitsune merchant. And not just any kitsune merchant but a kitsune merchant written by tobs. Y'all must ubderstand that Kohaku is the greatest merchant to have ever existed and every interaction with her is her pulling you by the nose wherever she wants while you are so far below her to be all but blind to her machinations.

The supposed virginity loss with Kohaku was a lie, she faked having any vulnerability on order to endear herself to you and champ fell for it hook, line, and sinker. She has such masterful control over every single facet of her being that she can fake anything even in situations where a lesser beings concentration would have shattered.

Tobs honestly strikes me as someone who when playing hide and seek would scream "I CASTED INVISIBILITY! YOU CAN'T SEE ME!" Every single kitsune is so meticulously bulletproof that one has to wonder if he was genuinely scared of someone bringing a speck of harm to them.
It's for this very reason I wish we had an option to burn down the den...

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
To trust a merchant. And not just any merchant but a kitsune merchant. And not just any kitsune merchant but a kitsune merchant written by tobs. Y'all must ubderstand that Kohaku is the greatest merchant to have ever existed and every interaction with her is her pulling you by the nose wherever she wants while you are so far below her to be all but blind to her machinations.

The supposed virginity loss with Kohaku was a lie, she faked having any vulnerability on order to endear herself to you and champ fell for it hook, line, and sinker. She has such masterful control over every single facet of her being that she can fake anything even in situations where a lesser beings concentration would have shattered.
As I have once inquired much earlier in the thread:
Are the demons really the bad guys here?

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
I think we found Tobs calling. Writing villains that act like the victims and claim to be your friend while leaching off anyone who gets near them.

At least Kas is upfront about her intentions. Makes you think all the gaslighting about being a 'Northerner' is just a distraction.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I have to agree.
Kas is more like the from that want everyone to make love instead of war.
I mean she is even upfront about that she want to turn all of our companions into demons that are full of love for you and only you.
The whole game so far gives me strong vibes.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
I think we found Tobs calling. Writing villains that act like the victims and claim to be your friend while leaching off anyone who gets near them.

At least Kas is upfront about her intentions. Makes you think all the gaslighting about being a 'Northerner' is just a distraction.
>suck your soul to thrive
>ambush random passersby to suck said souls
>are mostly racist towards 'Northerners'
>said to be 'expatriates' in the lore but really are just straight-up colonisers
>very unapologetic about it
>are the minority but have no qualm in treating the majority as 'food'
>are the descendants of the trickster god who may or may not have cucked you
>stupidly OP since their one true god, TOBS, said so

...why is the Champ even there? Why is there even a game? Might as well just have the player be a kitsune from the get-go since apparently the kitsune could just as easily kick Kas to the curb and they haven't done that yet for...some reason. Better yet, make it a VN where you just read through the adventures of Kitsune Watanabe as he jaunts about Savarra kicking demon butt for the glory of totally not-Japan.

Jul 22, 2019
I love how everyone here likes to shit on Observer (and in many cases it’s well-deserved) but BubbleLord gets a lot less attention.
Most people don't think it's very nice to pick on people with disabilities.

At least Kas doesn't try and impeccably succeeds in gaslighting you.
True, but she's also the only villain that isn't absolute F tier garbage in the game, so I'm morally bound to keep her as one.

As for the rest I've got no intention on going back and checking so I'll believe you lol

j_ericson

Aug 28, 2021
>said to be 'expatriates' in the lore but really are just straight-up colonisers

...why is the Champ even there? Why is there even a game? Might as well just have the player be a kitsune from the get-go since apparently the kitsune could just as easily kick Kas to the curb and they haven't done that yet for...some reason. Better yet, make it a VN where you just read through the adventures of Kitsune Watanabe as he jaunts about Savarra kicking demon butt for the glory of totally not-Japan.
Well there is some consolation as a few months ago savin said that he would want to cut down on the weeb influeneces in the game and that he talked to tobs about how the kitsune weren't the best idea and should not be repeated quote "just cuz kitsune". I would be more hopeful if we could jusy reset the slate and for next game move to another world where the weebs actually make sense and fit into the world instead of being what they are, but most of next game planning stuff is covered in shitposting so it's hard to tell. All we know now is that it won't be a CoC game as that is fen's ip.

Anywho I'll be working on my bubblelord rant now.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
as a few months ago savin said that he would want to cut down on the weeb influeneces in the game and that he talked to tobs about how the kitsune weren't the best idea and should not be repeated quote "just cuz kitsune"
Wait, really? Savin actually did that?

Aileh200

Nov 7, 2020
Because of that writing, for me, it made it seem like demons are just aliens doing their alien invasion while the kitsune are that one country who plans to colonize another.

Also, I have a question unrelated to stuff above: what could happen if the Miko and Mai from Mareth meet the Miko and Mai from Savarra?

enumate

Jun 12, 2020

Well you know what they say in economics. 20% of the population does / holds 80% of the work / assets.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I can imagine how that convo went.
Savin: "Hey, Tobs, you know how you, like, write the kitsune and shit?"
Tobs: "Yeah?"
Savin: "Well, they're, like, so shitty that even I know it. You need to knock it off."
Tobs:
View attachment 1471349
Tobs: So what do you think about Kitsune?
Savin: I think it's pretty shit.
Tobs: I see...Then how about fox people? Kitsune but fully furred.
Savin: It's still Kitsune...

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes