Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
I still think she has much better threesomes then lets say Brint, Arona, Etheryn and Quin. Stuff like blowing minotaurs together, Miko and Mai foursome, double titjob with minotaur, Berwyn ones (when game is nice enough to include me).
Sure there are others that I dislike, but most of the time, when I want to include her and it being my choice, game is good about making me not a third wheel. Which is what I can not say for the rest of companions.
There's a double titjob with the centaurs and her Brint threesomes that I like. It's just she has so much of that tag-along content or where she just jumps in unplanned (I've stumbled on a few in the Frostwood encounters), that it gets annoying the more I see her. The answer here is obv to not travel with her but like I said before, I got curious and decided to use her for once.

Also...blowing minotaurs together? Where? The Khor'Minos guards? I'm just...curious.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
If siding with Kas(dont ask full name don't remember) means I can kill that fox god in that game I'm taking her side in less than a heartbeat :D
Originally there whas plan if you let the Amulett lie there, that you could side with Taoth and so replace him as the kitsune god there.
But this whas cut as Tobs can not allow that we will side with "evil" and so massacer his good little foxsluts.

Other thing, what transformative do I need to remove facial hair?

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Replaying the game and I've been using Cait because I like to torture myself and just wanted to see how her different sets work in combat. I just got to the part where Lady Evergreen wants a kid in exchange for telling Cait where her dad is. You can choose to do a threesome with Cait or have just you and Evergreen (just you and the tanuki takes you to her generic "get fucked" scene). I thought the scene had potential to be super hot, taking one for the team and getting bred while your friend helps you along. But really it was just the usual Cait is a very good slut and the champion is here too I guess.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Guys, I'm turning over a new leaf. This post has helped me understand that having a white mage can be a terrible vice that hinders my personal growth and forces me to share credit for my amazing acts of awesomeness. Thank you, Cait, for being so terrible that I would legit rather play DM without a healer than keep you around.

Last edited:

chebs1

Jan 18, 2021
I've been wondering for a while now but demon Alissa has a horsecock in the game's file images but no matter how many times ive played this game, i've never seen the path that she grows one. Anyone know anything about it? The wiki doesn't have anything on it.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
I've been wondering for a while now but demon Alissa has a horsecock in the game's file images but no matter how many times ive played this game, i've never seen the path that she grows one. Anyone know anything about it? The wiki doesn't have anything on it.
Probably related to future encounters with her.

Reactions: chebs1

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Hello there, I have a quick question if someone with more knowledge could answer.

Last version of the game I played was 3.20 iirc a couple months back, I started a new play on 4.19 today to see how it evolved and I met the runic knight (Atugia) on day 1 straight out the tavern and after the fight she immediately became available for recruitment in the "companions" tab of the tavern (still day 1).

Now in the previous version I played I remember that there was a short story about a baroness, the castle, etc, before you could recruit her.
Was this removed or did I miss something / fuck something somehow ?

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Hello there, I have a quick question if someone with more knowledge could answer.

Last version of the game I played was 3.20 iirc a couple months back, I started a new play on 4.19 today to see how it evolved and I met the runic knight (Atugia) on day 1 straight out the tavern and after the fight she immediately became available for recruitment in the "companions" tab of the tavern (still day 1).

Now in the previous version I played I remember that there was a short story about a baroness, the castle, etc, before you could recruit her.
Was this removed or did I miss something / fuck something somehow ?
It's her alternate recruitment path for those who didn't want to have to sex her headless body and get her fired (? not sure if this is exactly how it went down, but there was sexing involved) like in the original path. You still eventually meet the Baroness through the main quest.

Reactions: Stompai
Jul 22, 2019
I know, right? Missing the point that hard right off the bat really undercuts the rest of the post, doesn't it?
To be fair on him, there is some jank writing wrt virginity that suggests they aren't the same person if I recall right, even though they clearly are meant to be.
Either that or they're pulling some dumb "Ah hah, you thought it was a clever way to reintroduce an old NPC but in fact they aren't the same, bet you feel stupid now!" thing, which would be unsurprising.

Dumb, considering Kohaku literally means amber and they're blatantly the same character, but unsurprising.

j_ericson

Aug 28, 2021
To be fair on him, there is some jank writing wrt virginity that suggests they aren't the same person if I recall right, even though they clearly are meant to be.
To trust a merchant. And not just any merchant but a kitsune merchant. And not just any kitsune merchant but a kitsune merchant written by tobs. Y'all must ubderstand that Kohaku is the greatest merchant to have ever existed and every interaction with her is her pulling you by the nose wherever she wants while you are so far below her to be all but blind to her machinations.

The supposed virginity loss with Kohaku was a lie, she faked having any vulnerability on order to endear herself to you and champ fell for it hook, line, and sinker. She has such masterful control over every single facet of her being that she can fake anything even in situations where a lesser beings concentration would have shattered.

Tobs honestly strikes me as someone who when playing hide and seek would scream "I CASTED INVISIBILITY! YOU CAN'T SEE ME!" Every single kitsune is so meticulously bulletproof that one has to wonder if he was genuinely scared of someone bringing a speck of harm to them.

Jul 22, 2019
To trust a merchant. And not just any merchant but a kitsune merchant. And not just any kitsune merchant but a kitsune merchant written by tobs.
lmao true, I did think it was kind of weird that she'd be a virgin honestly, their race feeds off sex and she isn't exactly precious about it, but it's whatever really, it's tobs content so it not making me want to immediately go back to cow wife is a win.

Not like she really got anything out of it anyway, her gear is all pointless and the champ will fuck anything with a hole.

Tobs honestly strikes me as someone who when playing hide and seek would scream "I CASTED INVISIBILITY! YOU CAN'T SEE ME!"
Didn't he do exactly this with the nameless/faceless/whatever kitsune in the new zone? The one that saves the demon general after you beat the shit out of her? Fairly sure they just appear out of nowhere, parry your swing and then vanish while your champ just takes a few to think about the situation I guess?

j_ericson

Aug 28, 2021
lmao true, I did think it was kind of weird that she'd be a virgin honestly, their race feeds off sex and she isn't exactly precious about it, but it's whatever really, it's tobs content so it not making me want to immediately go back to cow wife is a win.

Not like she really got anything out of it anyway, her gear is all pointless and the champ will fuck anything with a hole.
She feeds off of you while you fuck her and insists that you rest with her so you wake up refreshed without knowing just how much of your soul she ate. She gets a veritable feast and you a night in her soft tails.
Didn't he do exactly this with the nameless/faceless/whatever kitsune in the new zone? The one that saves the demon general after you beat the shit out of her? Fairly sure they just appear out of nowhere, parry your swing and then vanish while your champ just takes a few to think about the situation I guess?
I think that scene was Savin's which is why we don't get Kiyoko dropping a page of exposition when the dust clears. But tobs wrote a weeb guidebook for how they should be handled by people who are not him so maybe in there somewhere it says that they get to use memes as genuine narrative tools.

Jul 22, 2019
She feeds off of you while you fuck her and insists that you rest with her so you wake up refreshed without knowing just how much of your soul she ate.
Yeah but the more of my soul that gets eaten the harder Kas will seethe, so it's win win. Not like I need the thing anyway, high corruption stuff has been the way to go for ages now.

I think that scene was Savin's which is why we don't get Kiyoko dropping a page of exposition when the dust clears. But tobs wrote a weeb guidebook for how they should be handled by people who are not him so maybe in there somewhere it says that they get to use memes as genuine narrative tools.
Is it? I could have sworn it was written by tobs, though I haven't played it in months so could be misremembering. The fact they put a "nothing personnel kid" character in does seem a bit much even for tobs. His weebshit seems to mostly be the pretentious "I read a wikipedia page after watching some anime so I'm a cultural expert" sort.

Also, I feel like a weeb guidebook would be a good thing for bubblelord to read, considering the weird bubsverse shit going on in his kitsune stuff.

j_ericson

Aug 28, 2021
Yeah but the more of my soul that gets eaten the harder Kas will seethe, so it's win win. Not like I need the thing anyway, high corruption stuff has been the way to go for ages now.
At least Kas doesn't try and impeccably succeeds in gaslighting you. You know what she wants as well as that she isn't telling you everything while with the kitsune you have to eat up every lie you are served because they are just that good at subterfuge that you can't even smell the bullshit.
Is it? I could have sworn it was written by tobs, though I haven't played it in months so could be misremembering. The fact they put a "nothing personnel kid" character in does seem a bit much even for tobs. His weebshit seems to mostly be the pretentious "I read a wikipedia page after watching some anime so I'm a cultural expert" sort.

Also, I feel like a weeb guidebook would be a good thing for bubblelord to read, considering the weird bubsverse shit going on in his kitsune stuff.
All the Calise quest stuff and their adjacents are by Savin. That's also why a kitsune champ or Kiyoko don't comment on the kitsune thief in the winter city.

And bubble is just weird.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes