qorl55

May 23, 2018
Anyone feel like telling me why Savin is so hated around here? I don't think I have a horse in this race, but I'm genuinely curious

As I have once inquired much earlier in the thread:
Are the demons really the bad guys here?
Considering they want to corrupt everyone by raping them, yes they are.

Last edited:

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
I dunno, corruption doesn't really seem to do much to you nor anyone aside from making them a tad bit more depraved than they already were plus some bodily modifications that aren't too out of reach from conventional means in-game. The best possible instance of 'corruption' would have to be in the Centaur Village and that's about it. To the player? Makes them a bit rude, I guess.

'Corruption' doesn't even debuff you either. But you know what does? Having sex with kitsune. Those fox-eared demons see most natives as their food, ambush travellers to suck their souls, leaves you weaker after they've done it, actively want to colonise the other nations, and are supposedly advanced and powerful enough to beat back the demons singlehandedly if Tobs had his way but that didn't happen. Probably because Tobs remembered he's writing for a game.

So, while asked in jest, I'll ask again: Are the demons really the bad guys here?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Anyone feel like telling me why Savin is so hated around here? I don't think I have a horse in this race, but I'm genuinely curious

Savin is hated by the gay and female players because Cait is such a slut that she will fuck anything that has a dick and only needs a little bit convincing for demons so all the guys is talking while having sex with pc about how good Cait is.
Cait is so good that playing without her as healer is like playing WoW in Classic as a protection paladin or an oomkin.
Cait is nearly written in every scene and has no really depth or overthinking so a big chunk of content is tied to her while other characters are starved for content.

About why Demons are evil I would say it is more like they can not really procreate as they only create imps similar to the forsaken as they as undead can not really secure their numbers.

qorl55

May 23, 2018
I dunno, corruption doesn't really seem to do much to you nor anyone aside from making them a tad bit more depraved than they already were plus some bodily modifications that aren't too out of reach from conventional means in-game. The best possible instance of 'corruption' would have to be in the Centaur Village and that's about it. To the player? Makes them a bit rude, I guess.

'Corruption' doesn't even debuff you either. But you know what does? Having sex with kitsune. Those fox-eared demons see most natives as their food, ambush travellers to suck their souls, leaves you weaker after they've done it, actively want to colonise the other nations, and are supposedly advanced and powerful enough to beat back the demons singlehandedly if Tobs had his way but that didn't happen. Probably because Tobs remembered he's writing for a game.

So, while asked in jest, I'll ask again: Are the demons really the bad guys here?
Kitsunes are clearly dicks and colonisers, but they're better than Kasyrra's lot. Corruption is stated to fuck up your soul and mind, as well as your body. Corruption makes people okay with raping others for fun, and any sort of depravity. Kasyrra ultimately wants a world of amoral brainwashed bimbos with barely any self-control. Now maybe corruption's impact isn't communicated via game mechanics ver well, but neither is kitsune's lifeforce vampirism. Oh a small debuff that goes away soon? Big freakin whoop. "leaves you weaker" So does getting beaten up and gangraped by imps.
So yes demons are really the bad guys here. Doesn't mean a kitsune colonising effort isn't a threat.

Reactions: Gettyra

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Corruption is stated to fuck up your soul and mind, as well as your body. Corruption makes people okay with raping others for fun, and any sort of depravity. Kasyrra ultimately wants a world of amoral brainwashed bimbos with barely any self-control.
I feel like you're taking a joke way too seriously. But nonetheless, I'll humor you. What you're saying isn't wrong, and in fact that's how it works in the first game. However, [stated] does not equate to [actually seen in game].

In the first game, when you accumulate large amounts of corruption, you can actually see that reflected in gameplay. Companions leave you unless they themselves succumb to your corruption, you can no longer use certain weapons, your libido is through the roof, most non-corrupted NPCs will avoid you or attack you, etc. On top of that, the setting of an already corrupted demonic realm makes the whole 'rape upon loss' mechanic work well since that kind of depravity is to be expected.

In CoC2? You barely, if ever see much what corruption actually does to someone aside from the Alraune, Centaur Village and the Bee Hive. For the most part, getting raped upon losing is less because your enemy is corrupted but more because that's just how it is. And before you say it's consensual, because lord knows anything's consensual with Cait, last I checked, the player never had an option to decline getting railed in the ass upon losing. Most of these enemies that rape you, barring the demons themselves, are usually not corrupted.

I bring this up since you specifically bring up how corruption makes people being okay with raping others. If most of the mobs that are not corrupted rape you anyway, the only real difference corruption makes is simply how you look. I understand that the lore makes it very clear what Kas' intentions are and what corruption does to a person. But, to me, all of that falls apart when what I see and experience in game differs heavily from what the game wants me to believe.

Lastly, in case you haven't caught on by now, questioning whether demons are bad are a joke. But is Kas really the villain?

WazaQQXOXO

Jul 10, 2021
One of the reasons people dislike Savin is the way he is managing the whole COC II project: see the whole TOBS debacle, Bubblelord OC (Nakano Takahiro, the mercenary leader, Quintilius), the Patreon milking, the snail writing pace, his attitude.

On top of that, people do not like the way he's trying to force his cheating / cuckolding fetish on some OC:
IMG_0498.PNG
Renh's point was that, in the end, the majority of the people you face in this game are quick to jump the gun and rape (and potentially enslave) your defeated party. That includes the orcs, the minotaurs, the mercenaries, the hobgoblins, Tollus' goons and the demons.

The coming of Kasyrra is just adding one more evil in the cesspool that is COCII setting.

Last edited:

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
The coming of Kasyrra is just adding one more evil in the cesspool that is COCII setting.
I'd even argue Kasyrra is less evil because she has no moral quandaries about what she does. She physically cannot. All these other people are capable of having a conscience, but act against it anyways. If anything Kasyrra is absolutely correct in that she's just liberating this world by freeing people of their conscience. They were gonna do it anyways, why bother with pretense?

All the gods are pricks too. Mallach has his followers grooming children, Keros fucks with people and doesn't equivalent exchange whenever he wants, Lumia lays siege and conquest, Nvaera - or whoever - just sits there reading while the world burns... they also aren't even gods to begin with and yet justify their bullshit as "deities". All of these entities are significantly stronger than Kasyrra and they have no qualms with fucking with mortals... but they do nothing. There is no justification given on their part to do nothing solely because they'll fuck with mortals on their own selfish whims.

Savin is a terrible writer and this is the world he created because of it. /shrug

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Now i understand why Wsan wants to write all of the minotaur city. Holy shit, man. On one side he's got tobs, writing rape scenes specifically for Brienne/Brint because they're better than all of his characters, and on the other he's got Savin, salivating at the idea of turning our queen cow into another trailer trash cat.

Dude needs to come take a look around here to see how appreaciated he is, the hero we needed.

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
Now i understand why Wsan wants to write all of the minotaur city. Holy shit, man. On one side he's got tobs, writing rape scenes specifically for Brienne/Brint because they're better than all of his characters, and on the other he's got Savin, salivating at the idea of turning our queen cow into another trailer trash cat.

Dude needs to come take a look around here to see how appreaciated he is, the hero we needed.
I wouldn't be surprised if he left the forums solely because it's sycophantic to the likes of Tobs and Savin. I'd grow ill knowing I was contributing to that, too.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
One of the reasons people dislike Savin is the way he is managing the whole COC II project: see the whole TOBS debacle, Bubblelord OC (Nakano, the mercenary leader, Quintilius), the Patreon milking, the snail writing pace, his attitude.

On top of that, people do not like the way he's trying to force his cheating / cuckolding fetish on some OC:
View attachment 1473763

Renh's point was that, in the end, the majority of the people you face in this game are quick to jump the gun and rape (and potentially enslave) your defeated party. That includes the orcs, the minotaurs, the mercenaries, the hobgoblins, Tollus' goons and the demons.

Said this before but Savin thinks that just because his wife has a boyfriend, everyone's should too.

I like how he got pissed over the fact that somebody had the audacity to just even think that their character should only be committed to the MC. Dude cannot comprehend it.

That and I'd bet Tobs wrote the rape scene for Brienne out of spite.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Atuga's OK. Kinda cute, really. But as a companion, still isn't worth carry around for me. Sure she can tank. But not sure she could hit the ocean from 3 feet away. She needs another set to up her game. And more material too.

Not sure if "Bimbo Atuga" is still enough to pique my interest though.

Reactions: qorl55

RenH

Nov 5, 2020

Damn, that is rough. Wsan really out here being stuck between a man who wants to rape his characters and a man who gets off of that shit and is really determined to get a c u c k i n g going.
__original_drawn_by_boa_brianoa__sample-f7194f45a06cb0f12d553b392ec9f4c7.jpg

Jul 22, 2019
I wouldn't be surprised if he left the forums solely because it's sycophantic to the likes of Tobs and Savin. I'd grow ill knowing I was contributing to that, too.
Nah people were acting like retards to him too from what I recall, think he just disliked the way the forums act in general honestly. There's nothing to gain for them posting there, it's just persistent dicksucking and shitting on any criticism, which is worse than useless for a writer.

Bubblelord OC (Nakano, the mercenary leader, Quintilius)
Agree with the rest of your post, but bubs wrote takahiro, not nakano. Nakano is a boring, obnoxious tropey character, but takahiro is on a whole other level of bad. At one point he wanted to write a scene where Kiyoko would seduce and fuck him(despite being married to the champ and it not fitting her character at all), though apparently tobs shot that down pretty quickly.

He's also the only character in the game with a "fuck off forever" button simply due to their incredibly low quality. Only other one is just an unsupported random encounter.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
I like how he got pissed over the fact that somebody had the audacity to just even think that their character should only be committed to the MC. Dude cannot comprehend it.
He employs a writer who unironically thinks that 'caring parents = potential incest groomers'. Besides, makes sense why all the rapey shit that seemed so abhorrent in the first game seems so normal in this game. Can't be called out for making rape content when apparently everyone has this unspoken social contract where rape is acceptable upon loss.

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
Nah people were acting like retards to him too from what I recall, think he just disliked the way the forums act in general honestly. There's nothing to gain for them posting there, it's just persistent dicksucking and shitting on any criticism, which is worse than useless for a writer.
Retarded how? I'd imagine just being Tobs and Savin sycophants would lead them to be retarded around him. Also how the forums act in general is pretty much Tobs' and Savin's fault. I'm not seeing where I was wrong. ;)

Lord above I hate using emotes, but how else am I gonna come off not as serious? I blame teenagers.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes