throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
yeah I've been trying to keep everyone up to level but a few days after having gave birth Brienne is trying/wanting to be pregnant again,wish could give her some brown leaf(temporary infertile) or slightly coded like Arona for pregnancy
I don't know if it'd work, but you might try changing her fertility stat in a save editor.

A.HK

Aug 27, 2018
Still won't save the character. Practically nobody cares about Atugia, to the point that when people shorten her name to Tui in the patchnotes, everyone is like "who?"
I mostly agree but Atugia for once actually has something interesting to say if you take her to the Gweyr's quest underwater. Berwyn is the only one who don't say anything there, if anyone cares.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I guess we won't know until Atugia starts to receive some actual content.

Reactions: Konstantinus

swagfiend

Aug 9, 2017
Haven't followed these games in a while, I'd always hoped someone would touch one of Savin's OCs and his resulting meltdown would end in him quitting. This was basically inevitable given that didn't happen, I can only imagine he is now trying to make everything futas and cuckoldry.

I wonder if Carnal Souls has managed to develop... anything. :unsure:

EDIT: Yeah, Carnal Souls hasn't don fuck all. Also pretty sure the guy is obese based on his 'chronic issues' as it would explain a lot.

Last edited:

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
Haven't followed these games in a while, I'd always hoped someone would touch one of Savin's OCs and his resulting meltdown would end in him quitting. This was basically inevitable given that didn't happen, I can only imagine he is now trying to make everything futas and cuckoldry.
He wouldn't let anyone fuck with his OCs, he has complete control over this project, and I'm pretty sure his 'free for all' on writing applies only when he sees fit.

swagfiend

Aug 9, 2017
He wouldn't let anyone fuck with his OCs, he has complete control over this project, and I'm pretty sure his 'free for all' on writing applies only when he sees fit.
There were a few mods for the original that debated adding shit he never finished for Ember. He'd instantly appear and basically go apeshit on the spot at the mere mention of it.

I always wanted someone to just do it because he's a pain in the ass.

Jul 22, 2019
There were a few mods for the original that debated adding shit he never finished for Ember. He'd instantly appear and basically go apeshit on the spot at the mere mention of it.
Unless there's more I'm unaware of, she seems fairly complete in hgg mod at least? What content did they think was missing?

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021

I always wanted someone to just do it because he's a pain in the ass.
Ember was the dragon girl that hatched from an egg in CoC1 right? Either way, if the writer is competent, I fully support adding content that the staff/patreon forbids.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Is there a cheat?
If there is a cheat where can I find it?
If you mean with cheat having more level or increasing the number of Statpoints then yes but not for the latest version.
Here is someone doing good work:

New mod version
4.18 is used as the base version

No more Hashat X Ryn while drinking with Hashat.
Added special drinks that give a permanent +1 to an Atrribute. Can be bought from Garth for 1000 EC each. You can raise each stat to the game's maximum for your level.
Changed the max level to 10 for the PC.
Added a scene where you can fuck Quin's butt.
//New since last patch
It is now possible to have Sanders perform your wedding with Atani.
Added repeatable Kas scenes in the dream palace.
-When you first meet her in the tutorial
-Her Halloween event
-Elf Kas during the ball

Yes the saves are compatible with the normal game. If you start to prepare Atani's wedding finish it before transferring your save to the normal game.
If level 7 or 9 come out and you have already reached the level. Switch classes to get the new perks.
Mega

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
Quick question about Azzyran, can you recruit her as a bimbo?
I'm looking at the wiki and it's incomplete.
Also any eta on the mouse girl companion and berwyn's transformation work?
Thanks in advance.

EmptyHusk97

May 9, 2020
Quick question about Azzyran, can you recruit her as a bimbo?
I'm looking at the wiki and it's incomplete.
Also any eta on the mouse girl companion and berwyn's transformation work?
Thanks in advance.
You can not recruit bimbo Azzy but you can get kinda bimbo Azzy (A jewel quest give Azzy a new set).
Berwyn expansion next year (Personal opinion).
Mouse girl is in a weird state.

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
You can not recruit bimbo Azzy but you can get kinda bimbo Azzy (A jewel quest give Azzy a new set).
Berwyn expansion next year (Personal opinion).
Mouse girl is in a weird state.
so essentially I gotta recruit regular Azzy but can give her a costume?
btw what happened with that azzy dating that paladin thing? I haven't touched the beegirl content in a while.
Also thanks for the reply!

Reactions: EmptyHusk97

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
so essentially I gotta recruit regular Azzy but can give her a costume?
btw what happened with that azzy dating that paladin thing? I haven't touched the beegirl content in a while.
Also thanks for the reply!
You can get the jewel and make it into an accessory that will change her into a bimbo. As for Liazzy content, it's there, after you first reach the tavern Azzy will ask you to help her flirt. After that they'll start dating, This won't stop Azzy from loving you, she's poly and will be with you as well if you want it, and her new GF. You can also join them if you're a girl, no D allowed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes