Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
This is wrong btw, you just need fem appearance. My champ looks like a chick and has a dick with no pussy and could join in, you just don't use your dick in the scene
Oh, I see, I've read that she would only accept you to join them if you had no D, but np. Then my bad.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Quick question about Azzyran, can you recruit her as a bimbo?
I'm looking at the wiki and it's incomplete.
Also any eta on the mouse girl companion and berwyn's transformation work?
Thanks in advance.
I think mouse girl is abandoned as a companion, she was announced a year ago and so far has nothing to show except some artwork with Cait.

How do I get the Arona good end. It involves having Infrith Hretha and Ragnild already pregnant.
Yes you need all those women pregnant including Arona and on their mid stages of pregnancy.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
View attachment 1478609
Viviane (red head witch) expansion announced. Gonna have her as companion and they're gonna add some threesome scenes plus some extra stuff. That's only what I found on cursory glance, probably more stuff coming too.
Good shit in the horizon

EDIT:
View attachment 1478610
Corrupt champs, rejoice
I also heard there will be an option to turn her into a bimbo which is nice. Game needs more bimbos.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
that's not fair, she also has an ntr scene where whisper (iirc) rapes her and takes her virginity while you watch. because that's clearly high priority content for a virgin companion.
Thats only when you lose against him though and it also goes straight into a bad end.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Ya, still absolutely bizarre to write that before champ focused content though. At least if the main champ focused stuff was finished she could be an NPC of some kind, instead of just a dead project.
She will be an NPC according to Savin if her writer fails to finish her before Mino City updates stop.

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
I think mouse girl is abandoned as a companion, she was announced a year ago and so far has nothing to show except some artwork with Cait.
Apparently there's a deadline for submitting companions that ends in about 2 weeks, so I think it is safe to say she unfortunately won't make it into the game as a companion. Unless exceptions are made of course.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Apparently there's a deadline for submitting companions that ends in about 2 weeks, so I think it is safe to say she unfortunately won't make it into the game as a companion. Unless exceptions are made of course.
I don't even know why there's a deadline to begin with, the game still needs at least another 3 years worth development. But yeah I'm guessing exceptions will be made for William since a lot of people like his work and he really hyped up the whole clueless virign companion.

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
I don't even know why there's a deadline to begin with, the game still needs at least another 3 years worth development. But yeah I'm guessing exceptions will be made for William since a lot of people like his work and he really hyped up the whole clueless virign companion.
Beats me, the 'one companion per writer' rule has apparently been thrown out since I'm assuming Skow is the one writing that witch's companion content, and she already has Azzyran. So I'm assuming that this deadline will be pushed back and eventually abandoned too.

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Beats me, the 'one companion per writer' rule has apparently been thrown out since I'm assuming Skow is the one writing that witch's companion content, and she already has Azzyran. So I'm assuming that this deadline will be pushed back and eventually abandoned too.
Balaknightfang is doing Viv's companion expac.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes