RenH

Nov 5, 2020
On top of that, people do not like the way he's trying to force his cheating / cuckolding fetish on some OC:
>"If Cait had a virile cock I write her knocking up fucking every breedable NPC including and especially Brie and Kiyoko
First off, shoulda thought about that before making your Mary Sue OC be this sex-crazed anal-virginity protecting priestess. Literally no one's stopping you from giving her a cock. Like, at all. Use your other NPCs like Lady Massive Nuki Nuts ffs. The utility is there. USE IT.

Secondly, that sounds suspiciously like... a power fantasy! No, it can't be! A prolific person is a hypocrite on the internet? How could he?! I'm crying and shaking rn.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
I'd even argue Kasyrra is less evil because she has no moral quandaries about what she does. She physically cannot. All these other people are capable of having a conscience, but act against it anyways. If anything Kasyrra is absolutely correct in that she's just liberating this world by freeing people of their conscience. They were gonna do it anyways, why bother with pretense?
Much like the proxy war being fought by the followers of Mallach in the Belharan region, the whole 'ambiguous evil demon' is something I like to bring up as a joke but somehow rings more and more true with each new revelation. It almost pisses me off how they're squandering such a perfectly good opportunity to have the Champ be caught in a moral dilemma, which would certainly allow for the corruption aspect to come into play.

Which is worse: a being who by its very nature is evil or a being who chooses to do evil? Here we have a land whose sense of sexual ethics and morals are so bankrupt, raping hapless travellers that lose duels is a very normal thing that barely registers as an issue. Bees and driders want to stuff you with eggs, mercenaries that pick fights with you for no good reason and then rape you anyways, orcs that definitely want to rape you senseless in a display of dominance. Then in comes Kasyrra and her merry band of imps, who is said to be this great demonic threat that will corrupt the land if left unchallenged.

But aside from the whole 'demon' and 'corruption' thing going due to her innate nature, she really isn't that bad. Hell, she's actually one of the very few NPCs that seems to respect the Champ's consent. iirc not once has Kasyrra actually violated your holes without your say so. She always asks, more like demands, that you submit to her but she simply fucks off if you say no. Even when you decide to take a swing at her and fail, she still won't rape you. Sure, she might just be doing that to 'savor your soul' for later, but that's a lot more good than most of the random natives have ever given you. There's even a love route for her, ffs.

Look, I don't doubt that the demons are the baddies. But this makes for a perfect opportunity to get the player to question whether purity and corruption mean anything. Is this land worth saving? How depraved can one go before one can be considered corrupt in such a land?

But of course, we won't be having that because this game is written by a bunch of writers whose interests conflict with each other so much, I'm surprised the powder keg hasn't been lit yet.

WazaQQXOXO

Jul 10, 2021
Agree with the rest of your post, but bubs wrote takahiro, not nakano. Nakano is a boring, obnoxious tropey character, but takahiro is on a whole other level of bad.
Thanks for pointing the mistake out, I meant the drunkard; the post was amended.
I honestly think the two mong-tsune are irredeemable given the current setting, though they would make a nice rug for the entrance of the wayfort.

I'd even argue Kasyrra is less evil because she has no moral quandaries about what she does. [...] All the gods are pricks too.
Gods aren't pricks, they're FUBAR abominations. A prick is someone who's gonna piss on your car for the giggle of it, not someone who is complacent with war crimes.

Lumia ("Lumia is the Goddess of Sunlight and Fertility, and chief Goddess of The Seven.") has no issue whatsoever when the red angel is fucking a city into submission where people are dedicated to her worship; again she's no issue with whatever the Korvus. Mallach ("is God of Passion and Love, [...]") has no issue with child-grooming, and Nareva, being the Mong Godess, doesn't mind chilling with Slaanesh 2.0.

Woah buddy I will have to stop you right there as that's nasty nasty power fantasy and the writers hate to write that for PC. Only theirs ocs are allowed that.
I'm willing to go against the tide and write a fucking extension for turning the MC into a proper warlord (or warlady) that's all about kicking asses and chewing bubblegum.

Is this land worth saving?
One would be interested about having an outsider that could offer a third day, one where the MC is not forced to side with the eldritch abominations that are the gods or Kasyrra. Maybe saving the world would need to bring down the current institutions. But that would require some finesse when it comes to the writing process, and that team is all out of that.

Last edited:

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
I'd even argue Kasyrra is less evil because she has no moral quandaries about what she does. She physically cannot. All these other people are capable of having a conscience, but act against it anyways. If anything Kasyrra is absolutely correct in that she's just liberating this world by freeing people of their conscience. They were gonna do it anyways, why bother with pretense?
I guess she can't be held responsible for what she does any more than a wolf can, but I think we're arguing the wrong thing here. If Savarra ends up anything like Mareth for Kas's actions, she's definitely worse than any of the natives. She may not be evil per se, but that's hardly going to matter when you're getting skull-fucked by a mutant dick monster.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I guess she can't be held responsible for what she does any more than a wolf can, but I think we're arguing the wrong thing here. If Savarra ends up anything like Mareth for Kas's actions, she's definitely worse than any of the natives. She may not be evil per se, but that's hardly going to matter when you're getting skull-fucked by a mutant dick monster.
Eh. That raises an interesting question. Kas is intrinsically evil through her nature as a demon, yes. But she is also sapient and aware of the fact that her actions are actively evil. She just doesn't give a shit.

So she has somewhat of a moral compass and is aware of her actions' stance, she just simply doesn't care. Or at least that is the impression I get from her. She finds it okay to "taste the local delicacies" but makes it a point that her demons are raping the locals to get a reaction from you. So clearly she is at least aware that it's probably not that nice to rape people.

I'm pretty sure you can hold her responsible for that. She can understand the implications of her actions and that they are at least in some basic form "evil".

Whether she can go against that primal calling or not, well, Kas herself has said that she can hold herself back far more than any other demon she knows. I think it's fine to call her evil and responsible for that evil.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Eh. That raises an interesting question. Kas is intrinsically evil through her nature as a demon, yes. But she is also sapient and aware of the fact that her actions are actively evil. She just doesn't give a shit.

So she has somewhat of a moral compass and is aware of her actions' stance, she just simply doesn't care. Or at least that is the impression I get from her. She finds it okay to "taste the local delicacies" but makes it a point that her demons are raping the locals to get a reaction from you. So clearly she is at least aware that it's probably not that nice to rape people.

I'm pretty sure you can hold her responsible for that. She can understand the implications of her actions and that they are at least in some basic form "evil".

Whether she can go against that primal calling or not, well, Kas herself has said that she can hold herself back far more than any other demon she knows. I think it's fine to call her evil and responsible for that evil.
As far as judging Kasyrra's morality, it all comes down to whether she has free will. Is she a slave to her instincts, like an animal? If yes, then she cannot be held responsible for her actions, and she is therefore not evil. On the other hand, if she can fight her instincts, yet chooses not to, then yes, she is evil.

Either way, I'm gonna romance the ever-loving crap out of her because cow demon waifu is best waifu fight me bitch.

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
To be fair on him, there is some jank writing wrt virginity that suggests they aren't the same person if I recall right, even though they clearly are meant to be.
Either that or they're pulling some dumb "Ah hah, you thought it was a clever way to reintroduce an old NPC but in fact they aren't the same, bet you feel stupid now!" thing, which would be unsurprising.

Dumb, considering Kohaku literally means amber and they're blatantly the same character, but unsurprising.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if I'm missing something here - but I'm pretty sure the merchant is literally supposed to be Kohaku.
She mentions somewhere at her shop (Kitsune tree) that she tries to appear like the other races when she does business with them (so irc then this would just be showing you an example of that.)
(although, if that's the case and you've had that talk already, wouldn't she just let you know its her?)

----------------------

Also, isn't there a similar moment with the Crusader Cas(?) in the Minotaur City?
(Where she's talking to you and admits that she's Kas)
I got it to trigger once I think, but can't repeat it (unless I was expecting her to do it & they haven't put it in yet?)

Reactions: Ssato243

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if I'm missing something here - but I'm pretty sure the merchant is literally supposed to be Kohaku.
She mentions somewhere at her shop (Kitsune tree) that she tries to appear like the other races when she does business with them (so irc then this would just be showing you an example of that.)
(although, if that's the case and you've had that talk already, wouldn't she just let you know its her?)

----------------------

Also, isn't there a similar moment with the Crusader Cas(?) in the Minotaur City?
(Where she's talking to you and admits that she's Kas)
I got it to trigger once I think, but can't repeat it (unless I was expecting her to do it & they haven't put it in yet?)
I noticed this too, but apparently she's a different character? At least by the interactions. Then again why wouldn't she be a mino?

j_ericson

Aug 28, 2021
I think that Kohaku's entire-existence-defining flaw is that she doesn't know who she is, or has multiple personalities she developed to better suck up to her customers and keep a disguise which has caused her to lose track of who she really is. I still maintain that the whole virginity loss was a lie but maybe that Kohaku was convinced it was true because that was the mask she was wearing, but will add that the way Ambra wad handled is fucking silly. In her intro you can't hold back from touching her tail and feel it before you even reach it. But when you ask her about Kohaku you don't go yanking her tail to call her out on the bullshit.

As for the disguise, she explains that she usually goes as a catfolk cause she is smol and people don't question a catfolk trader as they seem to be somewhat common.

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
I think that Kohaku's entire-existence-defining flaw is that she doesn't know who she is, or has multiple personalities she developed to better suck up to her customers and keep a disguise which has caused her to lose track of who she really is. I still maintain that the whole virginity loss was a lie but maybe that Kohaku was convinced it was true because that was the mask she was wearing, but will add that the way Ambra wad handled is fucking silly. In her intro you can't hold back from touching her tail and feel it before you even reach it. But when you ask her about Kohaku you don't go yanking her tail to call her out on the bullshit.

As for the disguise, she explains that she usually goes as a catfolk cause she is smol and people don't question a catfolk trader as they seem to be somewhat common.
I'd be okay with this in the story. would make her a great companion too.

j_ericson

Aug 28, 2021
It would be interesting to dig a bit deeper into it but as with anything kitsune, barring smut and stuff that savin specifically wants, it will be something for Kinu to discover and deal with because the champ is just a gullible simpleton.

• Sad
Reactions: Kallisto

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Was it ever confirmed that Ambra(Kohaku) fucked anyone else?

Sure, she implies that she has, but, like, maybe it was just something she says to the player to play up her disguise. Since having a 4.7ft lady merchant with huge ass and Acup chest, that has extra erogenous ears and predisposition in ending her speech in cutesy way may give off signals that something is up. So saying that one is a virgin and that other is not is a perfect cover for her whole operation. All I am saying it could work both ways. She could and could not be a virgin for all her words are worth. Schrodinger Kohaku (well, until you fuck her that is).

I do not care that much, I just find it amusing.

Jul 22, 2019
Retarded how? I'd imagine just being Tobs and Savin sycophants would lead them to be retarded around him. Also how the forums act in general is pretty much Tobs' and Savin's fault. I'm not seeing where I was wrong.
Just your standard boring forum stuff I think, people asking dumb questions and bickering with him about shit. The forum culture is definitely due to those two though, I agree.

Yeah they're 100% written as such, only reason people might think otherwise is that there's a weird inconsistency with "first time" scenes between the two, where if you fuck ambra kohaku still plays a first time scene. This was confirmed to not be a bug, so who knows what tobs is trying to do there.

Reactions: namelessone22

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Yeah they're 100% written as such, only reason people might think otherwise is that there's a weird inconsistency with "first time" scenes between the two, where if you fuck ambra kohaku still plays a first time scene. This was confirmed to not be a bug, so who knows what tobs is trying to do there.
To promote kitsune superiority by implicitly showing that they could also do shit like regrow their hymen, probably.

Sep 20, 2018
It's a good job that Brienne was introduced early in development, before Savin really committed to his autistic crusade against "power fantasies". Now I've got a submissive cow slut to enjoy, and Brint content is just a fanciful "what if" to me.
I just wish Brienne would give the baby making a break for a bit,so I can use her in combat

Last edited:

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I just wish Brienne would give the baby making break for a bit,so I can use her in combat
I can understand where this is comming from but I see the bright sight. I can instead take Azy with me.
I mean Arona and Ryn are busy being leader (despite I fail to impregnate former), Quin will only taken when it is against the cult and Atugia.
Honestly I do not really feel close to her with her underdevelopment.

Sep 20, 2018
I can understand where this is coming from but I see the bright sight. I can instead take Azzy with me.
I mean Arona and Ryn are busy being leader (despite I fail to impregnate former), Quin will only taken when it is against the cult and Atugia.
Honestly I do not really feel close to her with her underdevelopment.
yeah I've been trying to keep everyone up to level but a few days after having gave birth Brienne is trying/wanting to be pregnant again,wish could give her some brown leaf(temporary infertile) or slightly coded like Arona for pregnancy

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes