Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
I dunno, at least how I played. I didn't feel cucked. I was together with Cait because I didn't have to worry about the feeling of cheating on my partners. Like, if I was with Brienne that after two dialogues she's basically wanting to marry my PC, and I was like. wow, hold there girl, we're just on Act 1. I don't want that.
I'd say the same for Kiyoko, but Kitsune content sucks, and the fact that is gated behind Dicked characters and pregnancy BS fetish made me never even want to interact with them after the first time.

I feel like, some characters move too fast to, one night to incredible attached the next day, then I don't like it. I think Cait and Brint are there for players who don't want anything serious or the feeling of cheating on others while still at the beginning of the game.

I mean, in my case I play as a pure female character, boring, I know, but I like it. I never played the super sluty character either. But like. The first time you talk with Cait, she'll tell you, "Look, just because we're fucking it doesn't mean I'll stop fucking others, blah, blah, shit religion excuses, etc." And I am ok with that. She warned me ffs. Would be worst like in Brint's case, where I learned that the dude is really into you from the beginning, but is around town also fucking everyone. Heck, he even tells his mother she might have a bunch of new grandsons in Hawkethorne already by the time we reach her.

I don't know how exactly other ppl play. But in all honesty, I never once got a scene where I was forced to watch Cait do something that or I wasn't around or couldn't hold her back. Even the dude Pavo from a quest that she asks if you want her to suck his dick in your place IF you don't want it to get some items, I can just say. No. Then I beat the shit out of the dude to get the items I needed.

Cait's only issue, in my opinion, is that, on one hand, she is super sweet and if pursued in a more romantic way is starting to show deep feelings for the champion, heck, the girl even sneaks up to sleep with my champion when I go to sleep alone now. This is kinda sweet tbh. But again, the way she's written to be JUST a slut is annoying. I know her story is meant to show some growth to her when we reach Tychris. But until then, there's nothing really to show that she's growing as a character after we get her father back. Even the temple, if built doesn't change her character at all, except that she now lives and works there as a full-time whore when not with you. Which again is warned in the game that doing it will attach her more to her religion and the marches, etc. Another thing we can avoid by not building said place. Because her religion is shit, no matter how I look at it.

I just wish some writers stopped using her sluttiness as an excuse to attempt in making me feel bad for not wanting to fuck their characters. Yes, B and Bubblelord I'm looking at you both.

This is what I think, don't need to hate me for having this opinion, ok? I get why ppl hate her, I'm just saying why I personally don't hate her.

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
May-ternity. Miko, Arona and Elthara pregnancy came out together the same month (May)
The only 2 characters that deserve being pregged are just Miko (Is hillarious) and Elthara (Which is natural for that elf slut)
Arona will die childless and desiring to be mother while her ovaries wither and the McDonut refuses because she wanted to have a D and you'll never allow her to impreg any female of your slave pens, neither her be pregged.

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
The only 2 characters that deserve being pregged are just Miko (Is hillarious) and Elthara (Which is natural for that elf slut)
Arona will die childless and desiring to be mother while her ovaries wither and the McDonut refuses because she wanted to have a D and you'll never allow her to impreg any female of your slave pens, neither her be pregged.
Will Miko after being impregnated still walk around with Mai to fuck Takahiro daily? And why is Arona that bad if knocked up? Which Arona I'm really interested in, she's starting to grow on me. I can't get her impregnated, but still, I'm curious about the content I'm missing.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
This is what I think, don't need to hate me for having this opinion, ok? I get why ppl hate her, I'm just saying why I personally don't hate her.
I don't think anyone would hate you for having a detailed and a way way wayyy better explanation than some people 'ere.

The way they write 'er is really making me mad, like you said, on one hand they're going to make you feel like she will pretty much be a YOU-only thing in the future and on the other hand, religion shenanigans, must fuck everyone else 'coz religion.

They're giving us the must protect, must shield the true waifu from the others then goes full 180 and goes She's everyone else's property. That's why I think I'll enjoy the Omnibus first until they finished the damn cat's content.

I'll take any other shit content that Cait gets than be reminded of....
GODDAMMIT, BARTENDER!!! ANOTHER FUCKING BARREL!!!

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
Will Miko after being impregnated still walk around with Mai to fuck Takahashi daily? And why is Arona that bad if knocked up? Which Arona I'm really interested in, she's starting to grow on me. I can't get her impregnated, but still, I'm curious about the content I'm missing.
Arona made sure that se will be always on top and she wants to dom you, so in my case McDonut is a warrior that has too much better equipment than her as well that I hate that kind of bitches (I have marked S-traits) and that bitch is going to recieve neither of she wants.

About Cait you nailed almost all the nails except that you missed that every interaction you make she barges in (even with evergreen) and it annoys anyone who is immersed in the plot. Also making her OBLIGATORY TO DO EVEN FOR THE MOST WORTHLESS SHIT is really tiring, If she could know her place as a secondary I could assure that she could be more amenable and likable.

Reactions: Avakao

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I dunno, at least how I played. I didn't feel cucked. I was together with Cait because I didn't have to worry about the feeling of cheating on my partners. Like, if I was with Brienne that after two dialogues she's basically wanting to marry my PC, and I was like. wow, hold there girl, we're just on Act 1. I don't want that.
I'd say the same for Kiyoko, but Kitsune content sucks, and the fact that is gated behind Dicked characters and pregnancy BS fetish made me never even want to interact with them after the first time.

I feel like, some characters move too fast to, one night to incredible attached the next day, then I don't like it. I think Cait and Brint are there for players who don't want anything serious or the feeling of cheating on others while still at the beginning of the game.

I mean, in my case I play as a pure female character, boring, I know, but I like it. I never played the super sluty character either. But like. The first time you talk with Cait, she'll tell you, "Look, just because we're fucking it doesn't mean I'll stop fucking others, blah, blah, shit religion excuses, etc." And I am ok with that. She warned me ffs. Would be worst like in Brint's case, where I learned that the dude is really into you from the beginning, but is around town also fucking everyone. Heck, he even tells his mother she might have a bunch of new grandsons in Hawkethorne already by the time we reach her.

I don't know how exactly other ppl play. But in all honesty, I never once got a scene where I was forced to watch Cait do something that or I wasn't around or couldn't hold her back. Even the dude Pavo from a quest that she asks if you want her to suck his dick in your place IF you don't want it to get some items, I can just say. No. Then I beat the shit out of the dude to get the items I needed.

Cait's only issue, in my opinion, is that, on one hand, she is super sweet and if pursued in a more romantic way is starting to show deep feelings for the champion, heck, the girl even sneaks up to sleep with my champion when I go to sleep alone now. This is kinda sweet tbh. But again, the way she's written to be JUST a slut is annoying. I know her story is meant to show some growth to her when we reach Tychris. But until then, there's nothing really to show that she's growing as a character after we get her father back. Even the temple, if built doesn't change her character at all, except that she now lives and works there as a full-time whore when not with you. Which again is warned in the game that doing it will attach her more to her religion and the marches, etc. Another thing we can avoid by not building said place. Because her religion is shit, no matter how I look at it.

I just wish some writers stopped using her sluttiness as an excuse to attempt in making me feel bad for not wanting to fuck their characters. Yes, B and Bubblelord I'm looking at you both.

A lot of the Cait hate around here is a bit extreme, I agree, or at the very least misguided. She's a slut character because Savin really loves stuff like that.

And a whole lot of the people here want a power fantasy where every girl is sucking their dick alone, and I totally get that since goddamnit I want a fantasy harem too, but Cait just ain't for people like me or those who rant about that.

The real issue I think, where the hate is justified, is that Cait is a complete and utter writer's pet.

You can make the choice to not really take any of the other companions, other than Etheryn I think. You're stuck with Cait. She inserts herself into every goddamn situation. You marry with the horse girl, she inserts herself there. You talk to Brienne, she just randomly appears and butts into the conversation. Game is full of shit like this.

The game does make an effort to warn you about her, and you can make the choice to not have a relationship with her at all but that doesn't change that Cait is still forced into your story, whether you like her or not.

Hell, when Savin made masturbation a thing, he was pissed that people weren't just fucking Cait instead. The sheer audacity of even asking for an option to masturbate!

Also also, you'll find that literally all of the companions in this game love Cait. All of their companion dialogues praise the shit out of her. Nobody ever has a problem with Cait. Nuh-uh.

She is the only character in the game where you can thank her father for making her a thing. How is that for favoritism?

At the end of the day Cait isn't as big of a problem as people make her to be. You can MOSTLY ignore her.

However stuff like Kasyrria's event being tied to her stupid temple is utterly ridiculous.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Even the temple, if built doesn't change her character at all, except that she now lives and works there as a full-time whore when not with you. Which again is warned in the game that doing it will attach her more to her religion and the marches, etc. Another thing we can avoid by not building said place. Because her religion is shit, no matter how I look at it.
The joke is, the game only says, that building the temple will bind her more to the marches. It does not say if it turns her more into a slut nor does it say, Cait will get more focussed on being only for you if we do not build it. Later one is even illogical because who would expect that if you deny a priestess you care about your help when begs you to support building a temple of her faith in the homecity, that it actually makes her think of the one she would live for? The game so far teached you that denying something means you just do not want this kind of content and not that it brings on another route. As Raf Rafs where quoted someone that pointed out this flaw which post whas delated is delated too, I can only quote my post her where I quoute him about the madness of this:

I agree. I really thought building her the temple is a meaning for telling her, that I love you and want to support you by bringing you a piece of home here so you feel more at home here and denying it means we are only in for fighting the cult and saving your sister but nothing more. As a picture speeks more then 100 words I will now let the master show you how I feel about this revelation:

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
Arona made sure that se will be always on top and she wants to dom you, so in my case McDonut is a warrior that has too much better equipment than her as well that I hate that kind of bitches (I have marked S-traits) and that bitch is going to recieve neither of she wants.

About Cait you nailed almost all the nails except that you missed that every interaction you make she barges in (even with evergreen) and it annoys anyone who is immersed in the plot. Also making her OBLIGATORY TO DO EVEN FOR THE MOST WORTHLESS SHIT is really tiring, If she could know her place as a secondary I could assure that she could be more amenable and likable.
Well, then I'm glad I can't ever have Arona preg content, phew. But as for Evergreen, I mean, the first reason there is for Cait's quest, so it kinda makes sense she's the one interacting after you finish your business, no? I mean, I even let her pay the price since I'm not touching that Tanuki even with a ten foot pole.

And as for her barging in, kinda is common in games with companions. Take DA or ME as an example, they always have an order of importance for companions, that is why many times I'd remove certain Party members to hear what the companions I want in certain situations to talk. So, it's quite the same here I guess.

Also, I'm curious, what you take is obligatory to do for anything? I read several ppl not even recruit her, like ever, and still get everything, ofc, that is not tied to her, but that would be the same with any companion or NPC you may ignore their content.

The joke is, the game only says, that building the temple will bind her more to the marches. It does not say if it turns her more into a slut nor does it say, Cait will get more focussed on being only for you if we do not build it. Later one is even illogical because who would expect that if you deny a priestess you care about your help when begs you to support building a temple of her faith in the homecity, that it actually makes her think of the one she would live for? The game so far teached you that denying something means you just do not want this kind of content and not that it brings on another route. As Raf Rafs where quoted someone that pointed out this flaw which post whas delated is delated too, I can only quote my post her where I quoute him about the madness of this:

1638027200410.png

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Not to be pendatic, but i feel like hate is a bit of a strong word to refer to what most people here feel about Cait. Maybe it's right for Raf-Raf, god bless him, but dunno about the others :KEK:

Me personally, i'll admit i did get a bit of a whiplash from the whole 'cute waifu from the intro turns out to be a giga-latrine five seconds into the actual game', but honestly at this point she's such a dump for every one of Savin's kinks, and the Champion's simping is so fucking comical in their weird-ass interactions (the babies talk after she ingests gallons of spunk :WaitWhat:), that i literally can't see her as anything more than a joke to make fun of.

So bad it's bad but at least i can laugh about it, kinda thing :KEK:

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
Not to be pendatic, but i feel like hate is a bit of a strong word to refer to what most people here feel about Cait. Maybe it's right for Raf-Raf, god bless him, but dunno about the others :KEK:

Me personally, i'll admit i did get a bit of a whiplash from the whole 'cute waifu from the intro turns out to be a giga-latrine five seconds into the actual game', but honestly at this point she's such a dump for every one of Savin's kinks, and the Champion's simping is so fucking comical in their weird-ass interactions (the babies talk after she ingests gallons of spunk :WaitWhat:), that i literally can't see her as anything more than a joke to make fun of.

So bad it's bad but at least i can laugh about it, kinda thing :KEK:
I'd laugh if Savin was oblivious about it, but he's so spiteful when you tell him he has shit taste. It's just... annoying at this point.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
That's not unusual, I think. I made a healer MC once for the sole purpose of leaving Cait out just to see if any of the other companions would take up the mantle of "I'm also in this conversation" king/queen. Unsurprisingly, that wasn't the case. Other than a few rare situations where the others speak a couple of words before going back to being party fillers here and there, it was mostly a silent adventure.
It's a shame, really. So much potential squandered, or at least not exploited because the guy is too busy being a spiteful dingus.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes