SpoiledPrince

Apr 23, 2019
It seems we've got yet another update without male content in our hands because they can't bear the idea of a body with a penis but without breasts attached to it too... That makes what, 6 or 7 in a row?
Sadly, I think I'll be skipping this game for a long time.

Jul 22, 2019
How the fuck am I getting chastised by my own companions for NOT wanting to fuck this random dangerous burning person who just appeared?
I honestly have no issue with her being a bit up herself, she's kind of written as being super amped up after the resurrection so being a bit obnoxious is fine, but yeah your companions acting like you're a weirdo for not immediately wanting to fuck her is a stupid choice. Like they're your companions, they should take your side.

That being said I haven't seen what Brienne or Kiyoko say if they have lines there, so maybe it's just Cait and Brint being annoying, which I guess is consistent at least?

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I honestly have no issue with her being a bit up herself, she's kind of written as being super amped up after the resurrection so being a bit obnoxious is fine, but yeah your companions acting like you're a weirdo for not immediately wanting to fuck her is a stupid choice. Like they're your companions, they should take your side.

That being said I haven't seen what Brienne or Kiyoko say if they have lines there, so maybe it's just Cait and Brint being annoying, which I guess is consistent at least?
Cait

To each their own and all, [pc.name], but, I mean, look at this woman," Cait insists, stretching her arms out towards Agnimitra. "She wouldn’t last a <b>minute</b> in town without getting propositioned, and you’re passing it up as we speak. That’s not a call I would make. Just saying.
Brint
"Hey, if you don’t want her, I’ll take her," Brint snorts. A sly grin crosses his muzzle as he eyes Agnimitra like a piece of meat. "I can take a little heat if it means helping a pretty thing like her blow off a bit of steam."
DomArona
"Good [pc.boyGirl]," Arona says, her hand coming down to roughly pat your head. "A lesser person would probably have fucked her on the spot. But you know who you’re <b>really</b> meant for, don’t you?"
SubArona
"Hey, back off, harpy!" Arona shouts, lifting her weapon and pointing it towards Agnimitra accusatorily. "If [pc.name] says [pc.heShe] doesn’t want any, then [pc.heShe] doesn’t want any. You’ll get your turn when <b>[pc.heShe]</b> says so, understand?
All I could fine.

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
Responses of any PC on a regular well cooked game
Cait: "You have no saying in this if not any shit up today, ungrateful bitch"

Brint: "Go ahead bro, If you like it, you take it."

DomArona: "Take your time"

SubArona: *tears eye* "I raised her well"

Is lame, fucking lame the lack of creativity and the constant Savin cocksucking...

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017

The problem, like a few people have said at this point, is not her behavior, but the player character's.

Like, a character having flaws is fine. It can make a story more compelling, serve for a character arc, and more often than not makes them feel more real and relateable. But, a character's flaws being continuously ignored or brushed away, either because their writer genuinenly doesn't see them as such or because they're just too tunnel visioned on what they see their character as (like destroyed said), is just the recipe for a Mary Sue. Granted, not the genuinely perfect kind, but their (even more annoying) twin: the 'treated as if they were perfect' kind (see Cait, and arguably Agni herself as of right now).

As for Brienne and Kiyoko, pretty sure they have no interaction there. Which, credit where credit is due, is pretty savvy. Writers are better off not touching those characters than doing so and getting them wrong.

Matter of fact, the only critique i would move towards Wsan is that he should be a bit more protective of Brienne/Brint. Everyone else who's tried writing them just didn't do a good job or straight up messed them up, and that just to leech some of their popularity.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Responses of any PC on a regular well cooked game
Cait: "You have no saying in this if not any shit up today, ungrateful bitch"

Brint: "Go ahead bro, If you like it, you take it."

DomArona: "Take your time"

SubArona: *tears eye* "I raised her well"

Is lame, fucking lame the lack of creativity and the constant Savin cocksucking...
Just imagine that someday youll be able to do a genocide run and relax.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes