jep3

Dec 28, 2017
So the android link is a bunch of files when you unzip it instead of an apk, are you suppose to just put the files on your device or something?

jep3

Dec 28, 2017
Check the page before this one
I read that and I'm unsure of what to do ,it said to change file name when download, Idk how to change the file name before the download, and after you download it if you change the file name its still classified as a zip archive instead of an apk file.

Jun 21, 2020
At this point I feel I may know part of the answer though. The problem seems not to be Cait as much as it's Savin. You hate him, and by association hate Cait. Again, the details of Cait's character are irrelevant: a poor character in a story wouldn't make anyone furious. Something else must explain that. Am I wrong here?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
At this point I feel I may know part of the answer though. The problem seems not to be Cait as much as it's Savin. You hate him, and by association hate Cait. Again, the details of Cait's character are irrelevant: a poor character in a story wouldn't make anyone furious. Something else must explain that. Am I wrong here?
Oh I do hate both of 'em with the latter being the most hated one (damn you Cucklord!!!), I already told you why and that should've explained that I hated both demmet, Details of Cair's character are irrelevant? Nah, Do I need to repeat myself on the "spotlight and written way too special" yada yada part? This cat will be likeable if she doesn't force herself into most if every situation that should've been the player's business in the first place.

I can give another whole paragraph of reasons if you want to.

Now let me talk to the bartender to order another barrel because I've been reminded once again of something even worse than Savin and Cait herself.

Jun 21, 2020
Oh I do hate both of 'em with the latter being the most hated one (damn you Cucklord!!!), I already told you why and that should've explained that I hated both demmet, Details of Cair's character are irrelevant? Nah, Do I need to repeat myself on the "spotlight and written way too special" yada yada part? This cat will be likeable if she doesn't force herself into most if every situation that should've been the player's business in the first place.

I can give a whole paragraph of reasons if you want to.
If you wrote a detailed explanation of anything, I never got to see it. You can thank our [GLORIOUS MOD OVERLORDS] for that.

But again I feel you've missed my point. Compare: you see a bad soap opera on TV, with one particularly bad character who's ludicrously Mary Sue and is shoehorned into most of what happens. Reaction? Probably apathy, boredom, maybe mild irritation. Channel changed, move on, show forgotten and deleted from memory. This is not your reaction to Cait. Something has made it personal, emotional.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
If you wrote a detailed explanation of anything, I never got to see it. You can thank our [GLORIOUS MOD OVERLORDS] for that.

But again I feel you've missed my point. Compare: you see a bad soap opera on TV, with one particularly bad character who's ludicrously Mary Sue and is shoehorned into most of what happens. Reaction? Probably apathy, boredom, maybe mild irritation. Channel changed, move on, show forgotten and deleted from memory. This is not your reaction to Cait. Something has made it personal, emotional.
Oh I always write that way, semi-serious as they call it for the best part just to avoid the o' so mighty gaze of the mods yet it still failed.
Dunno about emotional unless it's "THAT" incident (Bartender, another fucking barrel), for the other characters and part of the story? Not so much.

Let's see the most obvious ones, I'd have to be mad enough to remember every reason though:

This cat is written to make sure you will and must take her because she's the only damn healer in the game, Etheryn barely does anything with her heals.
Takes over the spotlight too much that it's a lot better for her to be the main character and I would be more than glad for that because WE as the MC is a joke.
Why does she have to be involved with everything? I took this Cat to help her find her sis, not to be my future wife although her writer really wants us to go for THAT route.
Most of the time that we're doing something she either judges you for it or go like "Bruh, I would've done better".
I can literally fuck anyone how I want and they won't complain but Cait? Oh that ass is a special place, no-no for you but on everyone else? It's free real estate.
You can't even abandon this damn cat at the beginning of the game, The moment you do, It's a damn BAD ENDING / Game over for us.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ssato243

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
IIRC first time you propose her to bang she says something like "Im a whored slut/slutted whore by design that didnt want to get married, cause whore-slut things, are you okay with that?". Or at least that was that way last time I started new game.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
At this point I'm picking whatever ending leaves the world destroyed, because it's the only way to put a stop from the OCs annoying everyone for eternity which a much worse fate than death.
Then I think you will really like the Kas ending from what I understood. Because there the whole world will get corrupted but as a thank you for her soul she will make sure everyone of your (dick)girls will get the treatment where they will lasciviously love you and only you.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
IIRC first time you propose her to bang she says something like "Im a whored slut/slutted whore by design that didnt want to get married, cause whore-slut things, are you okay with that?". Or at least that was that way last time I started new game.
Except the didn't want to get married part and constant love bombing courtesy of Savin.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes